Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 11, 2024
uk
Got nipples like me granny 😩put them away you can’t pull it off
IMG_1786.jpeg

Mar 10, 2024
united kingdom
Your totally right some of them probably don’t even know she was married and that he sadly passed away and for her to just say Robertson before her married name is just an insult of the highest order disgusting person.
Says so much when you can’t speak about your husband who has passed. Now no one has never said she should never meet someone else, have a family because she was young when she met C.

The problem is tho what she done when he was here and what she has done when he passed and that’s why no one likes you vav. See if you NEVER done any of the s I truly believe people would be like aww look she’s doing so well for herself but NO we won’t say that cause you have got there by lying, STEALING, and being a grade A KNOB. C was not your soul mate, your one true love was he do. He was just a cash cow like M. You can’t bring him up BECAUSE of all the nasty s you have done and still doing to his family. Claiming that his mum spent the money.

No one is jealous of you NO ONE. I think you are jealous of everyone else who has a TRULY happy life. A life with friends, family, days out, holidays, a house full of your child’s friends, simple things because you don’t have any of that. All you have is your fing phone and tik tok but aye we are jealous.

Now go and take your size 18 arse over to Ireland and do us a favour don’t come back.

vavisavag

Mar 11, 2024
glasgow
I want to put out here that the only reason the black widow went live for so long last night was 100% to stop anyone going into b perfects live and supporting Cherine. Just so happens first live in ages and it’s cherines debut packing on b perfect live. She’s a sad, twisted, devious, lying horrible human being 🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬
I didn't think of it that way but you're probably right. She's an evil cow.

fashionma

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
I want to put out here that the only reason the black widow went live for so long last night was 100% to stop anyone going into b perfects live and supporting Cherine. Just so happens first live in ages and it’s cherines debut packing on b perfect live. She’s a sad, twisted, devious, lying horrible human being 🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬
100% and going onto the live with them Cherine needs to wake up.

Aurora85

Mar 9, 2024
What actual tit content is that needing a hun to tell her to turn it around and standing filming yourself in a toilet doing just that what a grade A t you are Steph 🤦‍♀️
Wit was the need to put her phone down on the floor half way through but even more so what was the bliddy need for her video herself 🥴 nobody needs to see that Vav 🤮
Aweee look at me, I can turn a top round the wrong way cause I’m a slavering mess that spilled her coffee but lads not her fault it was costas

Aurora85

Mar 9, 2024
100% and going onto the live with them Cherine needs to wake up.
I never thought of that either 👊🏽 what a boot. The thing is she probs thinks they’re all daft over there too but she’s making herself look like even more of a Fanny!!!! I 🙏🏼 Cherine does the the dirty with unfiltered pics 😂😂😂 go on Cherine hen hit her where it hurts 😏

Mar 19, 2024
Glasgow
No exactly hopefully once he does a bit of diving he will realise and steer well clear!
He was asking her about how tik tok's algorithm has changed and it goes on #
Went on to ask if her engagement is good. I actually got second hand embarrassment for her! 🙈🤣🤣 Then she said she couldn't give a do about hashtags....yeah course you don't Steph 🙄🫤
The guy was hoping for 1 million likes .. he saw an opportunity and took it . The look on her face when he called Max Maxy Boy :ROFLMAO: ! "Thats what I call him" ... yeah he's probably looked at your profile ya t

Mar 8, 2024
Why did I just sing the McDonald jingle in my head 😭😂

For her wanting younger girls to look up to her she’s got no bliddy clue 😂 they wee lassies are brutal and rip her a new arse 🕳️ they have me in stitches…

The other day it was ‘is she still claiming to be a size 10/12’ my lassie said ‘aye round the ankles’ 😂
I know I did as I wrote it 🤣🤣
Haha I bet they do, they are going to love reading here 🤣🤣🤣
Welcome girls 🥰

Mar 11, 2024
uk
I don’t follow Aimee or keep up with her pages because I honestly could not cope with how fast her pages go, I tried that rabbit hole and failed 😂 but I know people here do….. her recent video just popped up on my FYP, she’s bought a lot of 12-14 clothes, and said she usually gets a 12/14 in jeans…. Staf is much bigger than her on the bottom half , so how can she actually say she’s still a 12 🫠 not complementing Aimee btw but she actually has knees beefy doesn’t 😂

Status
Not open for further replies.