uk
Go on Sharon👏 if you’re on here Sharon … well done 👏👏
IMG_2126.png

Mar 10, 2024
🇬🇧
Go on Sharon👏 if you’re on here Sharon … well done 👏👏
IMG_2126.png
Just watched. yaasssss!!!! I hope she’s on here -

Like I said above, isn’t that what her platform is. Her life with an autistic son. Now she wants to charge people in a cost of living crisis £10!!!!!! To hear the same stuff she’s already posted.
Where’s the funds going Steph?? Your own pocket??? A charity (ie: your own pocket)

She just gave me the ultimate ICK!!!!!!

Mar 11, 2024
uk
Just watched. yaasssss!!!! I hope she’s on here -

Like I said above, isn’t that what her platform is. Her life with an autistic son. Now she wants to charge people in a cost of living crisis £10!!!!!! To hear the same stuff she’s already posted.
Where’s the funds going Steph?? Your own pocket??? A charity (ie: your own pocket)

She just gave me the ultimate ICK!!!!!!
Like Sharon says - she’s not medically trained, she’s not trained in any aspect of life. Why would you pay some uneducated fool £10 for tips instead of asking for help from a disability social worker/gp/consultant/autism charity. She can’t even do makaton or visual cards with her son ffs 🫣 it’s scary the amount of people that think this is normal parenting.

fashionma

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
I get that Bradley was on big brother but why do these influencers things they can charge folk to watch them the world has gone mad honestly folk are paying for these people’s lifestyles when they can’t even afford to live a life of their only, it’s just pure greed and looks like vav is trying to profiteer aswell.
IMG_1548.jpeg

Mar 10, 2024
Scotland
I get that Bradley was on big brother but why do these influencers things they can charge folk to watch them the world has gone mad honestly folk are paying for these people’s lifestyles when they can’t even afford to live a life of their only, it’s just pure greed and looks like vav is trying to profiteer aswell.
IMG_1548.jpeg
I have never heard if him! I thought he worked for BunPerfect 🤣

fashionma

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
I have never heard if him! I thought he worked for BunPerfect 🤣
He was in big brother but also seen him doing things for BPerfect I don’t know much about him but she has seen an opportunity to bank roll off him as he is popular he is still a vunerable adult BPerfect Seem to like to use for with disabilities as she was using that guy Callum on her live the other night how these mothers don’t see it’s wrong is the worrying thing

leonoraspink

Mar 12, 2024
edinburgh
Awww she is taking liberties now.
Does she ever use these? I made some for a friend with photos of her young daughter showing what activity. Eating, sleeping etc.
IMG_5005.jpeg
she is taking feckin liberties now and I’m furious.

Where is the money going Steph??? Where and WHY? How dare you monetise autism for your own gain.

Why would ANYONE take advice from your experiences when you only started using visuals here LAST WEEK because you were getting slated here.

You don’t use visuals to communicate
You shout and sing In maxes face
You repeatedly do not respect his privacy and personal Boundaries
You haven’t tried to toilet train max and said last week that nursery would have done if if they could - you’re the parent love.
You let max do as he wishes without consequence ie jump in hot tubs and chase wild animals for his own enjoyment.
You allow him to be baby sat by an iPad (not talking about meal times - just excessive general use)
You pap him off and give him no routine.
You ‘tire’ him out for flights and moan when he causes you problems at the airports.

I could literally go on and on and on about how you cannot possibly charge for this rubbish.

I am a parent of autistic children with all differing needs, there are so many others out there getting it right so only a fool would pay to listen to your experiences of only getting it wrong. You are too fing NARC to even see that max is a person…

Try fing harder to be a parent to both your kids. Lily is a glass child, and you are going to reap the repercussions of your own actions in the years to come. And il still be watching cos you love the light on you, positive or negative.

Status
Not open for further replies.