Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

Status
Not open for further replies.

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
Sorry but even one piss wouldn’t have the water that colour. She hasn’t used it and got caught out to to suit her narrative she is making out someone has gone to her gaff and pissed in her ice bath whaha she doesn’t know how water looks when it’s been sitting for ages. She’s just shown to her huns no ice baths have been had at all. 😂😂😂 I’d love to see her explanation to Korey.. “right I am getting stalked cus I’m sooouuu sooouuu geeewwwdddd and people are jealous of me.. one time a van parked in the road and was stalking me.. so they have come and pissed in my ice bath that isn’t an ice bath cus I don’t use ice” off to do staff. You’re a dirty liar. And you’re making up pure waffle crap which is blatantly obvious to us to make up a story as to why your ice bath is manky. You’ve nae been using it hen! That’s why! You haven’t cleaned it! Korey forcing her?! Hahaha she couldn’t get off her stool quick enough to get in her cozzie! She was that elated cus she thought he wanted to see her in it that she woke lily up slamming the door!! Bell end
So she has cctv? If anyone jumps over my gates and onto my land (yes Vav you lying s I have a gated property with land which I co own with my husband) I get a notification on my phone so I can immediately look and see who it is.
Is yours a dummy camera you’ve put up?
On the house you live in that is owned by someone else?
Tell me again why I’m jealous of you?

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
I have been trying to think of the words to describe what I witnessed last night but I just can't. There are no words. What an absolute tit. I'm awaiting the first post of today to see what she does. Surely there's no coming back from that display last night. In her own words THAT'S UNHINGED BEHAVIOR.
What we witnessed last night was

PURE DESPERATION

Aurora85

Mar 9, 2024
So she has cctv? If anyone jumps over my gates and onto my land (yes Vav you lying s I have a gated property with land which I co own with my husband) I get a notification on my phone so I can immediately look and see who it is.
Is yours a dummy camera you’ve put up?
On the house you live in that is owned by someone else?
Tell me again why I’m jealous of you?
Same I have cctv right round my full house, phone pings. It gets checked she’s full of se!!! Plain and simple…. She will come up with some excuse

Mar 11, 2024
Uk
Just stole this from
Tattle
🤢🤢🤢

IMG_2320.png
The filter ain’t filtering now 😆

Mar 10, 2024
united kingdom
Defo stagnant water, she’s been nowhere near that in about a month. Blaming stalkers again, this t boils my blood with this s.
If she was being ‘stalked’ people putting an opinion on the internet due to what they know or what she’s posts is not stalking, take note Vav you t!!!! She would be a crumbling mess!!!!
Vav hen you’re not even half the woman I am, I’ve been there and it nearly broke me, you’ve got nae idea you fkn pathological lying, charity money thieving, ugly soul & personality, s mother & just a grade A feckin arse wipe!!!! Get a bliddy grip of yourself and stop playing the victim it ain’t cute you look like an absolute tool
I can’t believe she is going to blame a stalker or a troll. No vav you have not been in it in ages but instead you open your big fat gob and se comes out that vile mouth of yours. You are a complete embarrassment acting like a teenager. You have had more d**k than I’ve had hot dinners that’s all that makes you happy when a MAN is blowing smoke up your size 18 arse 🤮🤮🤮🤮

I could never imagine having someone harass me I’m so glad you are out of that and living your life. The fact she says that she has a stalker is disgusting. X

Mar 10, 2024
🇬🇧
Aye she scurried as fast as they tree trunks would take her and got into her swimsuit 🤣 bloody mortified for her! Then sat in the swimsuit did end up putting a jumper on but imagine being her big age sitting in a swimsuit on tiktok live for some attention off a guy 🤣 her lassie got woken up with the noise of her maw bulldozing about pip mansion squeezing her nappy arse into a swimsuit my weans would chuck me oot 🤣
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Someone needs to put in her in that ice bath and put the lid on it.
If my kid came down to see me doing that she would be mortified. Didn’t someone say L cried to the school at how embarrassing her mum is 🤣🤣🤣

Aurora85

Mar 9, 2024
I can’t believe she is going to blame a stalker or a troll. No vav you have not been in it in ages but instead you open your big fat gob and se comes out that vile mouth of yours. You are a complete embarrassment acting like a teenager. You have had more d**k than I’ve had hot dinners that’s all that makes you happy when a MAN is blowing smoke up your size 18 arse 🤮🤮🤮🤮

I could never imagine having someone harass me I’m so glad you are out of that and living your life. The fact she says that she has a stalker is disgusting. X
It’s happened 2/3 times in my life one there wasn’t enough proof and the other two were charged and found guilty, I have NHOs for both of them for life, she’s a fing t she has no fing idea 🤬 one of them were charged with DV too and child abuse, never allowed near my children.
I fing hate people who lie about it, I had to jump through hoops and suffer a hell of a lot for fs like her to lie about it 🤬 my bloody is boiling

Aurora85

Mar 9, 2024
So she does her Ice bath daily?
So some stalker came along yesterday early evening and pissed in her bath because she did one in the morning and wasn’t there? With security cameras and lights she didn’t see them?
Apparently so the poor bugger that pissed in it must have a bliddy raging UTI with the colour of that water 😭

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
FAO VAV (beefy flaps) etc
Sorry my lovely ffaces this might me a long one ❤️
Now hen sit doon with a coffee you might need it to wrap her stupid heed around this and to figure out what you’re actually going to say, also if any of Koreys peeps take note and fill him in, we all know some guys are blind and can’t connect dots to get a proper story… Let’s help him see the light. Ready? Buckle up….
So Vav the other day you were saying that you have enough proof for a NHO or a restraining order as you called it 😂😭 (you’ve clearly watched too many American shows) sooooo if you have cctv that is more than enough to have someone to be charged with tresspassing, damage of private property, vandalism and maybe a few other things or s you make up to make it look worse but we all know, us intelligent people with our eyes wide open can see through your bullshit and know that water left over time will go stagnant, you clearly aren’t well well educated now are we Vav.
Now if you have a high tech cctv system (your words) I’m sure as you have been away you would have had proximity alerts turned on, to notify you if someone was near your property….. but let me guess…. You forgot to set them 😂 but there will be no cctv proof will there because you are a liar and a very bad one at that… or do you have some sort of memory loss and forget what you say, tbh you did say your daughter turned 15 last week but was last month 🤷🏻‍♀️
I think you should maybe stop eye bleeping the camera and go into one of your five bathroom, stand in front of the mirror (you probs already do to tell yourself how amazing you are) but this time have a good long talk with yourself about owning up to your s and taking some responsibility for your actions
She’s a hustler
A low rent évita,

🎶🎵hustling and fighting, scratching and biting 🎶🎵🎶🎵🎵🎶🎶🎵

Status
Not open for further replies.