Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 10, 2024
🇬🇧
They way she is slagging Petr off ain’t sitting right with me. He was younger than her, made out he was the controlling one etc - made out she wasn’t allowed to have the heating on.

Then sat on a live and said he was autistic (she used neurodivergent) but wouldn’t discuss it as it wasn’t her place.

But she’s sat slagging him off possibly for his autistic traits. (Maybe he is temperature sensitive) She’s basically bullying a neurdivergent adult under the guise of coparenting and using it for content. He likes to have dinner at certain times she said and is time orientated and likes structure. So it’s no wonder they don’t match when she’s lazy, random and has no routine whatsoever. She always has to look like the best one against anyone else. It’s weird.

But can you imagine her being slagged off for these traits?

She likes to think she’s am ambassador for the community but if Petr truly is neurdivergent, she makes a fing mockery of her autism awareness content.
Saying he was neurodivergent would have went down like a lead balloon with doctor parents. Not her place to say anyone is anything. Neurodivergent because he’s funny with times…. So am I. I am NEVER late. It gives me anxiety. But that’s perfectionism, being particular. She loves a label.

Tramp. There’s one for you Vav.

She knows do all about neurodivergent people, she knows Max and that’s it. She barely knows him either. I seen videos of him on holiday last year with her and he’s come on amazingly just looking back to then. She is just happy to write him off. Dee Dee.

His tinder says 30 so she’s 7 years older, meaning he was around 23/24 and she was 30/31 when they met, he was 25 when he had Max. He was young Vav, still emotionally developing. I married my ex husband when he was 31 and I was 26. The two of us have no clue who each other are now, we’ve been split for years. The man I ‘knew’ I can speak on but I can’t speak on him now as he’s a different man.
She seems to think that she has never done anything wrong in that relationship so has no need to change but Petr had all the reasons to change, and hasn’t, in her eyes.
She’s so narrow minded.
She’s actually just a self righteous knobend.

Mar 8, 2024
They way she is slagging Petr off ain’t sitting right with me. He was younger than her, made out he was the controlling one etc - made out she wasn’t allowed to have the heating on.

Then sat on a live and said he was autistic (she used neurodivergent) but wouldn’t discuss it as it wasn’t her place.

But she’s sat slagging him off possibly for his autistic traits. (Maybe he is temperature sensitive) She’s basically bullying a neurdivergent adult under the guise of coparenting and using it for content. He likes to have dinner at certain times she said and is time orientated and likes structure. So it’s no wonder they don’t match when she’s lazy, random and has no routine whatsoever. She always has to look like the best one against anyone else. It’s weird.

But can you imagine her being slagged off for these traits?

She likes to think she’s am ambassador for the community but if Petr truly is neurdivergent, she makes a fing mockery of her autism awareness content.
Can you imagine max being slagged off for these traits? She would be on making videos screeching into her phone

Mar 10, 2024
🇬🇧
Is she cross because he wouldn’t sleep with her? And why did they HAVE to share a room? Please answer us Vav I’d love to know. If I were him that would be a line I wouldn’t be willing to cross even for a child. This post is the reason why. When anyone puts themselves in a position like this they are at risk of being lied about on social media. Just like you’re doing here
She said she suggested separate rooms… back handed insinuating Petr disagrees then if you shared. But is was booked for her and H

Mar 8, 2024
I actually don’t have a clue being honest cause i love my life. Think all of us on here agree not jealous in the slightest 🙊

Oh you enjoy the gym wish I could say the same don’t do the gym🤣🤣 I’m away to go out need to get few things and our oldest has a football match tonight and I’m that total football mum 🤣🤣⚽️ he’s my fav player to watch and I know soon it will end so I’m embracing it xx
I use to love watching my boy and as a massive football fan nothing gave me more pleasure than watching my boy play the beautiful game 🩵⚽⚽
Enjoy every game as like you say it ends too soon. My boy gave up last year when he started college and got a Saturday job 😔
Enjoy the game tonight 😊

Mar 8, 2024
She boils my piss. Stfu Vav you chav
What the do is this outfit? The massive blazer.. the fing horrific corset.. them kecks look like it’s underwear at the top, them s trainees.. the fing awful bow and her irritating face. See how big her eyes went when she got closer to the screen?! They’re completely stretched. She is in love with herself. Loads of meetings today.. how many?! 1? Away to do you t

Mar 11, 2024
Uk
Is she cross because he wouldn’t sleep with her? And why did they HAVE to share a room? Please answer us Vav I’d love to know. If I were him that would be a line I wouldn’t be willing to cross even for a child. This post is the reason why. When anyone puts themselves in a position like this they are at risk of being lied about on social media. Just like you’re doing here
Please report as hate and harassment

Mar 10, 2024
United Kingdom
Why did she spend so long putting mascara on, ffs she does my head in 😂😂😂

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
Saying he was neurodivergent would have went down like a lead balloon with doctor parents. Not her place to say anyone is anything. Neurodivergent because he’s funny with times…. So am I. I am NEVER late. It gives me anxiety. But that’s perfectionism, being particular. She loves a label.

Tramp. There’s one for you Vav.

She knows do all about neurodivergent people, she knows Max and that’s it. She barely knows him either. I seen videos of him on holiday last year with her and he’s come on amazingly just looking back to then. She is just happy to write him off. Dee Dee.

His tinder says 30 so she’s 7 years older, meaning he was around 23/24 and she was 30/31 when they met, he was 25 when he had Max. He was young Vav, still emotionally developing. I married my ex husband when he was 31 and I was 26. The two of us have no clue who each other are now, we’ve been split for years. The man I ‘knew’ I can speak on but I can’t speak on him now as he’s a different man.
She seems to think that she has never done anything wrong in that relationship so has no need to change but Petr had all the reasons to change, and hasn’t, in her eyes.
She’s so narrow minded.
She’s actually just a self righteous knobend.
She’s a b

Aurora85

Mar 9, 2024
Does she not take a minute to think that maybe she triggered Petr, maybe that’s the way he behaved before was down to her behaviours 🤷🏻‍♀️

Mar 10, 2024
🇬🇧
Well earned brew in the sun after a days work and catching up on Vav 🤣
I work from home full time ☀️
But I don’t talk in to my phone and sell cheap tat to vulnerable people, however.
IMG_6448.jpeg

Dantheman07

Apr 5, 2024
Fairyland
Please report as hate and harassment
I have for her and that bullying fo , Rachel and guess what the vid on Petr say's " under review " aswell as the old munter's comments are under review . So , others must be reporting . As , it wouldn't just come back on a one off , surely . Hope the pair of blooters get a warning .

Mar 10, 2024
united kingdom
I make myself go in the gym, I enjoy the feeling afterwards not the actual doing it. It’s very hard for people to get motivated isn’t it? When I see people with disabilities doing marathons I shame myself into getting fitter that’s all.
Don’t be buying any massive bows for your hair when you’re out 🤭😘
Yes so so hard. I walk that’s the only exercise I do🤣🤣🤣 I used to do a 10k a day not so much now but always try and get a good walk in on me. Oh god so you don’t want to see my massive bow I’ve bought 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Status
Not open for further replies.