Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 10, 2024
united kingdom
Oh yeah I remember Ryan the Peterhead guy that’s right and slagged him off on Facebook for leaving her in hospital. Still not sure of the Stephen looks like all these guys have had a lucky lucky escape 😜😜
That is correct. She put him all over fb. Yes I am not going to say is last name don’t think that’s fair. Yes they have let’s hope the new one is running 🤣🤣🤣

Licketyspit

Apr 29, 2024
Under the bridge
Love that 👏🏻👏🏻 remember to we are that sad and our men must not be giving us it 🤣🤣🤣🤣 hun sorry I can get it 24/7 and my babies have the same daddy and the correct daddy on there birth lines. Not dissing anyone that there children have different dads few of my friends have because we was pretty young. But her wow she is a whole new ball game
The lack of self awareness with these clowns is truly epic. Even if I was Mother Theresa, I would never put all my life out there for others to dissect, there would be wee Mary from primary two piping up that you used to eat crayons or something, and better still if you had a background like hers, have the audacity to s others and portray yourself to be something you aren't.
People have memories and rightly so should and will call these wrongs yin out.
Head is shook with them checking someone out. Can't get over the cheek of them.

Mar 10, 2024
united kingdom
Exactly!! Noticed that wee slip up as well.
And how dare they try to vet and research someone. They are so fing tapped. It's him who should be concerned, his family and friends also. They need to sit the do doon that lot. She is the one needing a watching as I said before that guy if he gets entangled with them needs to sleep with one eye open at all times roon aboot that crew.
I know he needs to run and run fast. I am hoping it’s someone who will like reel her in so so bad and promise her the world etc and boom be like nope was all a act and then speaks out 🤣🤣🤣🤣 she can get the guys to fall for her quick so quick but they soon realise what she is like. The guys she fs over she does it so bad I get why they won’t speak she has done enough to them. Hope this one does if he’s real 🤣🤣🤣

fashionma

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
Love that 👏🏻👏🏻 remember to we are that sad and our men must not be giving us it 🤣🤣🤣🤣 hun sorry I can get it 24/7 and my babies have the same daddy and the correct daddy on there birth lines. Not dissing anyone that there children have different dads few of my friends have because we was pretty young. But her wow she is a whole new ball game
Absolutely not dissing anyone either i have friends who had kids young but not one of the tried to trap a man and not put one on a birth certificate and when she was on live and said to lily would I ever go away with your dad , none of them would want to go away with you they do it for their kids you selfish 🥾

Mar 10, 2024
united kingdom
The lack of self awareness with these clowns is truly epic. Even if I was Mother Theresa, I would never put all my life out there for others to dissect, there would be wee Mary from primary two piping up that you used to eat crayons or something, and better still if you had a background like hers, have the audacity to s others and portray yourself to be something you aren't.
People have memories and rightly so should and will call these wrongs yin out.
Head is shook with them checking someone out. Can't get over the cheek of them.
Exactly this. I feel the same as you I could never ever do that sell my bloody soul to the internet. No normal human would have her bloody past and do what she does. Just goes to show she ain’t bloody scared at all. I think that normal people hold their hands up when they have fed up but not princess vav. That’s what happens when her nana and Pam blow smoke up her arse and have never gave her into trouble for all the things she has done. I would be hiding under a rock or saying I’m extremely sorry she would get much more respect if she did and just never ignored it all. Mind you the silence speaks volumes. I would be clearing my name that’s for sure if I never done any of that.

Mar 10, 2024
united kingdom
Absolutely not dissing anyone either i have friends who had kids young but not one of the tried to trap a man and not put one on a birth certificate and when she was on live and said to lily would I ever go away with your dad , none of them would want to go away with you they do it for their kids you selfish 🥾
Same over her that’s like a good few of my friends. I know it’s mental how Pam allowed that is beyond me. My mum would have name me a boot up the arse a long time ago. Look at her nana and mum. I do hope Lily will break the circle but can’t see it. I bet that’s why Karl walked away when he met his partner now wife as she prob seen right through them and because they have daughters and wanted to take them away from it all. His dad and step mum was at his wedding and his half sister and step sister so speaks volumes. Only person they should not be speaking to is vav. I can’t even imagine putting my mum through anything like that at all. X

vavisavag

Mar 11, 2024
glasgow
oh and I bet I'll be blocked 😂😭

Attachments

• IMG_5649.png
    IMG_5649.png
    281.8 KB · Views: 215
Mar 11, 2024
aberdeen
It’s also about hair products too, I always use a serum on the ends, and if I wanna treat myself I use the wow dream coat spray. Really does make a difference. I use any serum on deal for the ends of my hair.
But yeah the curls? Lot of work for a lot of nothing
ALL the products, I’m persevering because I love the volume I get with the attachment, I just can’t seem to tame the ends 🙈 my next move is K18, just trying to decide which kidney I wouldn’t miss.

Status
Not open for further replies.