am big vav and av nae pals

Attachments

• IMG_5808.png
    IMG_5808.png
    497.4 KB · Views: 71

leonoraspink

Mar 12, 2024
edinburgh
How fecking boring nobody wants to know what is in your handbag scrapping the barrel with the content Steph šŸ™„šŸ™„ she just gives out boring vibes and trys to hard to make herself interesting .
Nah itā€™s nasty mean girl vibes. The tampon, nipple covers and chewing gum in a tissueā€¦. Like why would anyone do that to a friend???

Mar 8, 2024
Not seen the latest video cus Iā€™ve read here. And I think Iā€™ll end up commenting something to her cus it sounds like sheā€™s being a fing t to her mate. Who does she think she is. Iā€™d love to see her in person. She would fing shut her big mouth up in no time. Steph youā€™re a fing bully. A big lard arsed, ugly, ball bag looking t

Mar 10, 2024
united kingdom
Cannot post more than a couple of comments cos of limit they put on, so I do waffle a bit admittedly, trying to cram all my thoughts about that plank in one post.
So ok, like someone else said earlier, I used to watch that Graeme guy, then I stopped cos it felt a bit like voyeurism to me. I'm all for raising awareness of Alzheimeirs etc but didn't sit comfortable that wee women being filmed all the time and not being able to consent. Feel that it was a good meeting of minds with them two tbh.

Also, funny how all of a sudden she can suddenly post a wee "bestie" fwend. Think the lassie was persuaded to cos who in their right mind would want to be associated with her? She is 100% the dominant, talk over you type in a friendship, listening but not listening, cos they're the main character at all times.
How dumpy is she without filters also? Again no body shaming but she lies and edits so much it's a ridiculous tragicomedy. I'd be feart to leave the hoose if I did that or I'd wear a full length anorak.
I used to watch him to. His mum has got so much worse and I struggle to watch it now. I donā€™t think I could film if that was my parents. I get he is using his page for that, it would not sit right with me at all. Each to there own I guess

Mar 10, 2024
united kingdom
What a C*NT
What an utter cow she is I would have punched her. I donā€™t find that funny at all nope sorry. Lauren Iā€™m exposing ya. Eh when people ā€œexposeā€ you they are just a bunch of trolls and are jealous. She is pals with her cause she knows she can get away with being a total cow as she wonā€™t say anything at all just how Steph likes it

Mar 10, 2024
united kingdom
Cannot post more than a couple of comments cos of limit they put on, so I do waffle a bit admittedly, trying to cram all my thoughts about that plank in one post.
So ok, like someone else said earlier, I used to watch that Graeme guy, then I stopped cos it felt a bit like voyeurism to me. I'm all for raising awareness of Alzheimeirs etc but didn't sit comfortable that wee women being filmed all the time and not being able to consent. Feel that it was a good meeting of minds with them two tbh.

Also, funny how all of a sudden she can suddenly post a wee "bestie" fwend. Think the lassie was persuaded to cos who in their right mind would want to be associated with her? She is 100% the dominant, talk over you type in a friendship, listening but not listening, cos they're the main character at all times.
How dumpy is she without filters also? Again no body shaming but she lies and edits so much it's a ridiculous tragicomedy. I'd be feart to leave the hoose if I did that or I'd wear a full length anorak.
Same I donā€™t watch him now. There is a young lad who has filmed his grandad heā€™s a Man City fan and took him to games etc. heā€™s now stopped doing that since his grandad has gotten worse and to respect his privacy and dignity so yes thatā€™s how is page came about and was to raise awareness which he has been done.

Aurora85

Mar 9, 2024
What an utter cow she is I would have punched her. I donā€™t find that funny at all nope sorry. Lauren Iā€™m exposing ya. Eh when people ā€œexposeā€ you they are just a bunch of trolls and are jealous. She is pals with her cause she knows she can get away with being a total cow as she wonā€™t say anything at all just how Steph likes it
Iā€™d of punched her right out of her Steve maddens šŸ‘ŠšŸ½šŸ¤¬

Bizzzybizzzy

Mar 10, 2024
Scotland
Lauren clearly states in the video about the tattoo "don't put me in your video" after Vav swings the camera in her direction and she posts it anyway. She really doesn't give a f*ck about anyone else. Beginning to think Lily didn't decide one day she didn't want to be in the videos, I think that's maybe come from her dad getting involved and making sure his child isn't all over social media because Vav doesnt respect anyone and she does what she wants anyway.
All she's shown with her videos of her pal is how much of a bullying C U Next Tuesday she is.

Status
Not open for further replies.