Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 10, 2024
united kingdom
Thankyou for your kind words 💕. I never said it for empathy , but because I was raging at that boot earlier ! 🥴. We all have our crosses to bear , and difficult journeys in life but we don't broadcast it ! What she has done to people and her ex husband and family is despicable . Although , I don't know them personally , I do know someone who's had first hand experience of her evil behaviour up there . She's the gift that keep's on giving right enough . longtimechatterbox got it to a Tee 👌
I know you was not looking for any empathy, but you seem like such an amazing strong woman❤️❤️ oh I know it’s bloody shocking. You are lucky you don’t know them personally wish I could say the same🤣🤣 the three of them are just a bunch of nasty nasty women. How Steph sleeps at night with the things she has done is beyond me xx

Mar 10, 2024
🇬🇧
Watched her bath video on silent as my
Tiktok opens on silent as I can’t be doing with noise sometimes 🤣 I unmuted hers and she nearly penetrated my ear drums. Wtf is she shouting like M is in another room.
It’s all about her, look how engaging I AM. Look how many things I’m asking him to show me, look what I’m asking him to do, listen to me sing, watch me not know my own anatomy.

M barely makes a sounds or engages with her but it’s still posted. That’s because it’s a video about her.

She’s so boring I almost can’t even be bothered to dislike her or acknowledge her to hate her.

In her comments she saying someone has been with her since day one. Was day one yesterday??? Cause who are these people suddenly. All it would tell me is these people aren’t genuine friends because where were they in your comments when your trolling was supposedly so bad you baited your followers??? Where are they in any comments on any videos when you’ve been crying or struggling???

Oh but they’ve come forward when you’ve posted what you deem a ‘success’. Thats some right sketchy ‘day ones’ you’ve got if they are only there for the good s, babe.

Mar 10, 2024
united kingdom
Screenshot_20240514_214010.jpg
Ahahaaha!Pmsl🤣😂 Sit doon Angela Merkel. What you gonna do?Solve world hunger, climate challenges, endangered rhino's?
That one is not right in the bloody head Nicola. Honestly she is so far up vav arse she is desperate. I seen her commenting on the sun article etc about her. Nicola luv she would not do that for you, you are the type of person Steph would slate so please stop it’s embarrassing.

leonoraspink

Mar 12, 2024
edinburgh
73193E6E-BDD9-4042-A267-D04012DC0093.jpeg

Steph you’d do well to remember this quote.

Going on about karma and god like she has done anything good in her life 😂😂😂 it’s such a narc thing to say.

I’ve no doubt in my mind you’ve paid bperfect to have this ‘the cheek dupe’
To act like you’ve made it. You wanted to ‘appear’ be on a level like ekin su and katy daly. Why are bperfect not revealing with you 🤣🤣🤣 very strange if you ask me. At the end of the day it’s just se make up with defective lids, so if that’s you made it, pinch me.

Do you know how I’ve made it? My kids have gone from non verbal to speaking, they cope well in school because literally every need is met by me, and the school simultaneously. They aren’t doing something I’m not and vice versa. I’m not above everything to think the hard work should be done by someone else like when you said and I quote ‘ don’t you think if it was so easy to potty train max, nursery would have done it by now’ see it’s not their job Steph. It’s yours.

My sons don’t melt down in airports when I take them on holiday because we have boundaries, visuals and the trip is based around them rather than ourselves as parents.

So as a result, I’m winning because my children are doing well…. There is nothing to be jealous over doll.

Dantheman07

Apr 5, 2024
Fairyland
I know you was not looking for any empathy, but you seem like such an amazing strong woman❤️❤️ oh I know it’s bloody shocking. You are lucky you don’t know them personally wish I could say the same🤣🤣 the three of them are just a bunch of nasty nasty women. How Steph sleeps at night with the things she has done is beyond me xx
I'm no stronger than any other woman going through it all but thankyou 💕 ( I don't accept recognition easily 🤣 ) I think when people have been through trauma themselves and can see through people ( as I have done with her , I can detect the narcissistic abuse / mind games ) Then we are all wise to the behaviour . The black sheep continue to follow . The C illness word is awful , I watched my dad go with it age 57 amongst other family members affected but a young man is truly heartbreaking . I had googled her and started to see the pattern of behaviour and when I heard the situation from the person I know that's been affected by her , my jaw dropped . Then when the s happened with flights etc , I thought this t ( no better a word ) is really at it ?! I like to read on here , it make's me feel better if having a crap day . So thankyou all ! 😍 Oh and btw , my biker pal and her biker pals are always always here on standby from the Kingdom doon here to rock up to PIP mansion . 🤣🤣

Last edited:
Mar 10, 2024
🇬🇧
73193E6E-BDD9-4042-A267-D04012DC0093.jpeg

Steph you’d do well to remember this quote.

Going on about karma and god like she has done anything good in her life 😂😂😂 it’s such a narc thing to say.

I’ve no doubt in my mind you’ve paid bperfect to have this ‘the cheek dupe’
To act like you’ve made it. You wanted to ‘appear’ be on a level like ekin su and katy daly. Why are bperfect not revealing with you 🤣🤣🤣 very strange if you ask me. At the end of the day it’s just se make up with defective lids, so if that’s you made it, pinch me.

Do you know how I’ve made it? My kids have gone from non verbal to speaking, they cope well in school because literally every need is met by me, and the school simultaneously. They aren’t doing something I’m not and vice versa. I’m not above everything to think the hard work should be done by someone else like when you said and I quote ‘ don’t you think if it was so easy to potty train max, nursery would have done it by now’ see it’s not their job Steph. It’s yours.

My sons don’t melt down in airports when I take them on holiday because we have boundaries, visuals and the trip is based around them rather than ourselves as parents.

So as a result, I’m winning because my children are doing well…. There is nothing to be jealous over doll.
Ekin Su and Katy all have campaigns, adverts, branded trips.
Vav reveals in her ‘boots’ content room and holds up a bottle designed by someone else, with someone else’s name on the box.
Vav 🤣 it’s not your name on the box it’s Petrs and his fathers. 😉
You know how female lawyers and doctors practise under their maiden name. It’s because it’s that name that got them where they are, took them through uni, med school and the bar. Not their husbands.
It’s your husbands name that got you there. You couldn’t possibly put Robertson or Smith because of the despicable acts you done while holding those names.
You think having Vavron gives you a clean slate. It doesn’t. You’ll always be despicable.

leonoraspink

Mar 12, 2024
edinburgh
Her morning video has actually angered me to no end.

Most children would not be toilet trained if their parents haven’t bothered their arse. You use autism as an excuse NOT TO BOTHER.

When on any occasion has she tried??? And if she has tried and failed once where is the repeated attempts ??? Where is the consistency?

Imagine sending your kid to school where strangers are going to have to physically change him and waive his right to privacy …. When you haven’t even bothered your fat ARSE to TRY!!!!

Not even an attempt. Just assumed he can’t do it. Like the talking.

Hopeless waste of space asd mum!!

vavisavag

Mar 11, 2024
glasgow
Mar 10, 2024
united kingdom
I'm no stronger than any other woman going through it all but thankyou 💕 ( I don't accept recognition easily 🤣 ) I think when people have been through trauma themselves and can see through people ( as I have done with her , I can detect the narcissistic abuse / mind games ) Then we are all wise to the behaviour . The black sheep continue to follow . The C illness word is awful , I watched my dad go with it age 57 amongst other family members affected but a young man is truly heartbreaking . I had googled her and started to see the pattern of behaviour and when I heard the situation from the person I know that's been affected by her , my jaw dropped . Then when the s happened with flights etc , I thought this t ( no better a word ) is really at it ?! I like to read on here , it make's me feel better if having a crap day . So thankyou all ! 😍 Oh and btw , my biker pal and her biker pals are always always here on standby from the Kingdom doon here to rock up to PIP mansion . 🤣🤣
I get exactly what you are saying ❤️ same over here my friends say all the time how strong I am I’ve went through some hard hard times but I’m now at peace with all that and loving my life. It’s a very quiet one just how I like it with my family and my friends. Yes it was heartbreaking to see C go through all that. I know his brother well and he seen right through her but like he said if C was still here and never got unwell again it would have not lasted. The things that she has done you would think she would be in hiding but not vav. I can’t wait to see her cause I know I won’t be dropping my head to the floor that’s not how my mum raised me 🙊🤣👊🏻

deenquine

Apr 28, 2024
Aberdeen
Vav your fighting a losing battle no one likes you particularly in the NE of Scotland you can try convincing new people in your life that it's just 'trolls' that are speaking about you but nowadays people do their own research and you've given everyone with access to the Internet all the evidence they need and more about the nasty, narcissistic, evil , rude, selfish person that you really are with more and more victims coming out as you continue to contact people's work etc . She's well and truly f%&&*d at this point most people would be hiding under a rock . She's determined though I will give her that ! She's anxious about max starting school coz she knows the staff there will have heard of her and her antics and they'll all be breaking their necks to see what she looks like in real life lol brilliant

Mar 10, 2024
united kingdom
“God and his angels are watching over her”????? Since when did she find religion? More likely Satan and all his instruments of death waiting to drag her down below for all the horrible and despicable things she has done……
IMG_2758.jpeg
Well hun if that’s the case and he’s watching you he won’t be letting you in when it’s your time. He will be turning you away. The only one watching you is the 👹👺 So that’s where you will go 🔥🔥🔥

Status
Not open for further replies.