Stephanies Tea Time @stephanieteatime

PecanPieCrust

Mar 7, 2024
Have u not seen any of her lives or videos? She’s a tramp. She lives out of them oodies she wears daily.
And for ur information, I for one “can” comment on tattle. I say the same there as I do everywhere else. Are u only commenting here cos u Can’t comment on tattle? 😂
When u talk to Steph next, please tell her I can smell her thru the screen 🙏
"high fives hunnimonster" 😂 😂 😂 😂

Mar 3, 2024
Close your eyes and you would think its a man talking...maybe she does have a willy to.So that's how she got pregnant then mmm lmao....
🤣🤣🤣
lmao!!! That's her to a tee! She deffo smokes on her lives, you can hear her inhaling then blowing the smoke out lol. I used to be livid when I could hear her smoking on live and not able to vent cos I couldn't comment on Tattle 😂 😂 😂
same! I'm glad I found this now so I can vent about that gorilla 😅

Sally9966

Mar 9, 2024
Telford
I was watching her earlier, she's one ugly f isn't she? Her face is haggard, the hook nose, pointy chin and don't let me start on the mouth/teeth! Or lack of.
I genuinely couldn't go out if I looked like that, I'd be too embarrassed. And then to top it all off, she's fat as do. She's not got anything going for her, I can't think of one thing. Her cat is cute, that's about all I can think of.

Tootyfruity

Nov 19, 2023
The ster 💩
Oh Steph Steph Steph remember me? One of ur close friends? U fed most of us over accusing us of all sorts and treating us like utter s because u couldn’t figure out who was trolling u on TL! Kate, winters, Lisa, sally, Anne, dawn, Eilidh, Sharon all were fing good to u and didn’t troll u once! And you still sit there and accuse innocent people! Get a grip and get off social media you’re clearly not built for this at all! And sort ur house and son out that should be your priority!

Sally9966

Mar 9, 2024
Telford
Oh Steph Steph Steph remember me? One of ur close friends? U fed most of us over accusing us of all sorts and treating us like utter s because u couldn’t figure out who was trolling u on TL! Kate, winters, Lisa, sally, Anne, dawn, Eilidh, Sharon all were fing good to u and didn’t troll u once! And you still sit there and accuse innocent people! Get a grip and get off social media you’re clearly not built for this at all! And sort ur house and son out that should be your priority!
Can I ask, what made you want to be her friend? She only ever talks about herself, she never listens to anyone else's point of view, she doesn't care when others speak. I don't understand why anyone would want to be friends with that.
I watch for morbid curiosity, I love to see how dirty she is today, and I'm not normally disappointed

Tootyfruity

Nov 19, 2023
The ster 💩
Can I ask, what made you want to be her friend? She only ever talks about herself, she never listens to anyone else's point of view, she doesn't care when others speak. I don't understand why anyone would want to be friends with that.
I watch for morbid curiosity, I love to see how dirty she is today, and I'm not normally disappointed
At first she seemed genuinely lovely and vulnerable but clearly she ain’t and never has been 🥴🥴🥴

Grumpy Bear

Mar 14, 2024
Leicester
Stephanie isn't as squeaky clean as she makes out she is. She's definitely fiddling the system. There's nothing wrong with her. She smokes roll ups and sometimes vapes. Telling people she doesnt in a daily, Someone needs to bring her back to reality, we're all in big wide world Stephanie. Time to grow up and sort your life out darling.