Stephanies Tea Time @stephanieteatime

Mar 19, 2024
Under Da Sea 🌊
She can report whatever she wishes, but it is simply untrue, it has never happened, and as I have already said above, the comments are all here visible to be read as proof that she is once again lying.

As for her stating "they can get done for it", unlike Stephanie, we do not abuse her child.
I’ve never seen any racism on here towards anyone let alone a child.

NosieRosie

Mar 18, 2024
Comment Cafe
Exactly and she was right there saying stuff too. I played it on my live. It's disgusting, vile mouthed boy he is.

I am sorry that happened to you, it was unnecessary.

The thing we need to remember is, Stephanie's son is a minor, a minor who is being encouraged, manipulated, goaded and used by his own mother to troll and abuse others online. Yet another strike against her of provable child abuse and child negligence.

Honestly, the way she just hands over so much undeniable evidence to support how abusive she truly is, is great. Thank you Stephanie, as I know you read here. You make my job so much easier.

Mar 19, 2024
Under Da Sea 🌊
He’s 16 so a young man rather than a child he should know better than to threaten people, especially women…We’ve all seen the vile rants he goes into on her lives, that’s not normal behaviour ! Whether she’s created it or not it should be addressed by the relevant people.From what he said his teachers are watching her lives you’d have to question their child protection policies.

Last edited:

NosieRosie

Mar 18, 2024
Comment Cafe
He’s 16 so a young man other than a child he should know better than to threaten people, especially women.

One would think so, however until he is 18, he is still a minor in the eyes of the law.

He "should" absolutely know right from wrong, you are undeniably correct, but with the unfortunate disposition of having a mother like Stephanie, he is simply doing as well as he is being taught and encouraged to do.

It is that ever illusive Stockholm Syndrome raising its ugly head once again, he defends and stands by his abuser, even to the point of mimicking her behaviours. The poor young man never stood a chance.

Deleted 10

Mar 17, 2024
london
The swearing and the threats got me. She let him say all of that, she ain't a parent then, encouraging him to be this way boy unacceptable. He was even saying "if you got something to say come to the house".........next sentence "but we will be calling the police anyway" 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤷🤷 If i spoke that way at that age my god...slipper, hand, soap the lot. All gadgets gone, grounded. List goes on. Thankful i actually teach my child ethics and manners

Deleted 10

Mar 17, 2024
london
He’s 16 so a young man rather than a child he should know better than to threaten people, especially women…We’ve all seen the vile rants he goes into on her lives, that’s not normal behaviour ! Whether she’s created it or not it should be addressed by the relevant people.From what he said his teachers are watching her lives you’d have to question their child protection policies.
Yep exactly.

NosieRosie

Mar 18, 2024
Comment Cafe
He’s 16 so a young man other than a child he should know better than to threaten people, especially women…We’ve all seen the vile rants he goes into on her lives, that’s not normal behaviour ! Whether she’s created it or not it should be addressed by the relevant people.From what he said his teachers are watching her lives you’d have to question their child protection policies.

Absolutely, although I do believe child protection have failed miserably in the past here, I have high hope's it is not to be repeated this time. The systematic failure of vulnerable minors is a lengthy topic, deplorable and happens all too often, as we can see with Stephanie's own child. But, the fact of the matter is, Stephanie herself is one hundred percent responsible for his behaviour, he is his mother's creation, and while she allows this behaviour and encourages it, perhaps even rewarding it, he will do no better.

Last edited:

My name is

Mar 8, 2024
Bucks
An "egg omelette". I am happy to have that clarified, I did not know there were eggs in it 🤯

And "that's all I'm having for my tea". A full pack of bacon, what looks to be around six eggs, possibly the bones of a full bread loaf dripping with cheap margarine, and I have no doubt half a bottle of ketchup. That is all.

Oh, and let's not forget the portion of fruit that is barely visible underneath a full extra large pot of full fat yogurt.

The fruit makes it healthy, two grapes and a strawberry. Happy days.

Give that ten minutes to settle and our Stephanie will be eating her way through her weight in sweets, crisps and Easter eggs.
Asks what everyone else is having yet has comment’s turned off!! Well I didn’t have that crap you had, my husband cooked us roast leg of lamb with all the trimmings, it was lovely thanks for asking Steph or whatever you call yourself on here 😂