Tammy archer @real_talk_facts

Mar 11, 2024
London
How do you expect to get a job in the legal field when you’re such a loose canon online and so brash and hot tempered and angry? Genuine question
She won't with a criminal conviction for threats to throw acid in a disabled woman's face. The disregard for her bail conditions with more threats on here. She behaves like a angry little child who's been told no. Smokes weed that isn't on a script. And is by far the biggest do up in her family. How she sleeps at night with deaths on her hands is a wonder.

Mar 11, 2024
London
What I will never understand is. She goes on and on about getting her kids back. She hasn’t got them back though? She is just allowed them overnight occasionally 🙄
And she is obsessed with reporting other people about their parenting. She lives in filth and uses illegal drugs to self medicated. And has the audacity to report others she is far from perfect. The biggest moment she proved to me she was a t, was when she went ham on a "decoy" in Angie's box for posting her children on her account and saying she was a decoy. But does the same herself. She's made her kids a target for the people she claims she goes after and even posted them in their school uniform. Moronic behaviour from a bulldog chewing a wasps nest imo

Mar 11, 2024
London
Lost five stone? Did you cut your toenails? Down three dress sizes still has twenty chins. Lies this woman spews out is laughable. Get off tiktok and get on the treadmill you bullying evil nonce loving plm queen t

Reactions: _C_a_t_L_a_d_y

mariokart

Mar 16, 2024
Sheffield
Bring it don't sing it fatty. All of tiktok n Facebook know how dangerous you are so you don't have to convince me fy chops. I'd love to know who Matt is n I'd love to be on the other end of the phone when you make a complete idiot of yourself. Oh wait, you've already done that, did that n got the tent size t-shirt to prove it. Where have you lost 5 stone you fat t? Had a hair cut did you babe? Your kids who you lost to the ex because of your drug addiction that you were also done for. How many convictions have you got Tam? 🤔 quite a few isn't it. You were out on tag too wasn't you Tam! Now do off you imbecile. Nobody cares about you or wants to read your verbal s. 🤣🤣
Tam is shook of everyone the fat s she needs belting

Welly Thrower

Mar 17, 2024
Glasgow
She won't with a criminal conviction for threats to throw acid in a disabled woman's face. The disregard for her bail conditions with more threats on here. She behaves like an angry little child who's been told no. Smokes weed that isn't on a script. And is by far the biggest do up in her family. How she sleeps at night with deaths on her hands is a wonder.
And she’ll never get a job in the Legal field with her plastic Open University “degree”. She’s embarrassing!! News for you Tammy, ANYONE can get an open uni pretend “degree” you fool and everyone knows it! I watch you online trying to be someone who has brains; you are the most brainless, small minded, ableist, ignorant and angry little person I know on that site. And for someone who says she fought so hard for her kids, she spends all her time on TikTok trying to play the big ‘I am’ when she’s looking after them!! TikTok is her life!! How sad for her and her poor kids.

Reactions: _C_a_t_L_a_d_y
Mar 20, 2024
UK
And she’ll never get a job in the Legal field with her plastic Open University “degree”. She’s embarrassing!! News for you Tammy, ANYONE can get an open uni pretend “degree” you fool and everyone knows it! I watch you online trying to be someone who has brains; you are the most brainless, small minded, ableist, ignorant and angry little person I know on that site. And for someone who says she fought so hard for her kids, she spends all her time on TikTok trying to play the big ‘I am’ when she’s looking after them!! TikTok is her life!! How sad for her and her poor kids.
Lmao at "plastic Open University degree". I call those the Wish version of a University degree!! Ppl only do those because they get a grant to do them here in Wales & the courses are free even the law courses. I know England offer the free courses but I'm unsure if they also get the grant off the government. There is however a catch. IF you earn a certain amount in your first yr after completion. You MUST pay that grant back I believe ??
Regardless of whatever way Tam is trying to better her education, I STILL think at least she is TRYING! The assignments are pretty hard on some courses. So it might keep her out of trouble 🤔

Reactions: LittleMissFannyFart
Mar 5, 2024
The M20
When did a bachelor of arts with honours become a ‘pretend plastic degree’? 🤣

I don’t for one second think she’ll finish the degree without getting kicked off the course but a BA(Hons) Criminology is very much a real degree regardless of where it is attained. 🤷‍♀️

Welly Thrower

Mar 17, 2024
Glasgow
When did a bachelor of arts with honours become a ‘pretend plastic degree’? 🤣

I don’t for one second think she’ll finish the degree without getting kicked off the course but a BA(Hons) Criminology is very much a real degree regardless of where it is attained. 🤷‍♀️
It’s done without the real grades to establish a place in Uni. The courses are very watered down and the choices of what to study are not as in a university, to allow ppl to adapt to them. So unfortunately they’re not the same as someone who has sat A Levels, obtained a uni place and has the choice of studying one of a plethora of courses. Sorry. That’s my opinion