Tammy archer @real_talk_facts

Aug 18, 2023
Tam for a ‘hunter’ you are as thick as s and this exposure on Lisa proves it. I am absolutely aghast (that means shocked you dumbass) at how absolutely stupid you are. The contradictions you come out with are laughable. Your lack of knowledge on everything is beyond comprehension. Get off the internet and look after your own kids for once.

Feb 27, 2024
Why did they call Tam? Here’s some reasons why that is a bad shout:

1. Experienced in safeguarding - yet posts her children all over the app.
2. Is on bail.
3. Is aggressive, gets things wrong constantly, like what was pointed out tonight.
4. Was a terrible P hunter and took bribes from a P.

I think that’s enough reasons why. The whole exposure was a s show, as is usual with that lot.

specky hotdog tam

Apr 5, 2024
Uk
Isn't it funny how the people who give out screen shots don't tell the full story... I don't and never have had involvement with PLM. As you can see in this picture ( yes I have the rest of the conversations and will post them no fecks given) I was contacted by johnnys so called Bessie mate who BEGGED me to let them show me that I was being set up even sent me the screen shots of the person in their stupid discord. I HAVE NEVER BEEN ON DISCORD. this person also is the person who then took screen shots and posted them. For wot reason I dont know. But still wants to 'help' me...

If only you all had the real truth aye... fails to mention that PLM were doxin me and my kids in their chat.. IF PEOPLE DOX MY NUMBER AND THEN IM CONTACTED BY MEMBERS OF PLM THAT MAKES ME A VICTIM OF HARRASSMENT NOT PART OF THEIR FXXKING GROUP.

AS for the rest of it if you don't shut up jemma from Birmingham who seems to have alot to say on fake accounts. I will be exposing you to your partner and everyone else.

Don't give a toss about lisa the drunk or fiesty the child abuser. I actually have a life unlike the rest of them 🤣🤣🤣... let me know when you have some proper evidence on me yeh 😬 embarrassed for you...
Edit
If anyone can help me upload the screen shots please I'd be greatful
Or bore of you fat rihno looking t

specky hotdog tam

Apr 5, 2024
Uk
Tam, a person who proclaims to be a protector of children but is in regular contact with various members of PLM. Has them on her WhatsApp/snap and has even defended some of them despite them having doxxed children.
She gets affected very easily and one sentence from you can have her wanting to me you for fight in a car park.
IMG_4220.jpeg
Let's be honest you wouldn't rude this ugly t into battle 😂😂

Feb 28, 2024
ONMYASS
Tam for a ‘hunter’ you are as thick as s and this exposure on Lisa proves it. I am absolutely aghast (that means shocked you dumbass) at how absolutely stupid you are. The contradictions you come out with are laughable. Your lack of knowledge on everything is beyond comprehension. Get off the internet and look after your own kids for once.
Tam will get her comeuppance one day soon. I have faith in that happening to her.

Feb 28, 2024
I'm sorry but that exposure was shocking, going on about how they worked on it all day, well if you had then you could easily have edited the recording to remove the boys voices completely instead of accidentally letting them be heard.
Also Tam the rhino going at people that said the woman's name before🤣 the exposure makes no sense, surely it shouldn't matter unless you were upset that it didn't mean more people were brought to the live with the mystery of who the person is.
Ps Tam, you've convicted 0 pedos, the police have 😂, even if you dragged one straight to the police station and they go to jail as a result, that doesn't mean you or any "pedo hunter" (and I use that term very loosely) have convicted them 👏

Aug 18, 2023
Hard to believe someone who has 1000 conventions under her name, makes me curious how many were actually successful? 🤔 You personal cannot convict someone if you are not part of authority. Weird.
What made me laugh last night was she has she had a 100% conviction rate then it went down to 98%. She doesn’t know her arse from her elbow…

Ohdoris

Apr 16, 2023
I can guarantee that anytime I scroll TT lives it’s either Angie pissed up & being an embarrassment or Tam acting like Johnny Concrete & also being an embarrassment !! How does she have this much time to be in everyone’s business ?! She puts her kids at risk (ironic considering all she bangs on about is protecting kids!) by being an absolute t on the internet & also posting her kids faces etc. If she was as clued up as she claims to be, she would keep her family out of it.

michaela200

Mar 16, 2024
essex
I yet again tam and Mabel sitting slating a woman off for scamming them there not even sure if they’ve been scammed or not yet but there sitting on live discussing it even though apparantly they’ve rang the police about it honestly this lot are fing dangerous and gonna get it wrong one of these days