TEAM COMMENT CAFE 🀎🀎🀎

I don't know why people always jump on at the New members, we was all new at some point ffs.
Simple give them a chance or ingore it's not that hard. 😫
It's an open forum any1 can read & its not like your spilling your deepest darkest secrets, where you need to be suss πŸ€¦β€β™€οΈπŸ€¦β€β™€οΈ
If it's an open forum why did you say you don't particularly like everyone on the other thread πŸ˜‚, it's a full open public website 😭 it's not given very open vibes if you had to make a new thread with your own rules πŸ˜‚

Feb 28, 2024
Hell
If it's an open forum why did you say you don't particularly like everyone on the other thread πŸ˜‚, it's a full open public website 😭 it's not given very open vibes if you had to make a new thread with your own rules πŸ˜‚
I See Pittsburgh GIF by Mike Hitt

Mar 13, 2024
Uk
I've NOT made any rules for starters & secondly I don't like everyone in the other thread I have quite a few on ingore list . I also dont except every1 likes me and l so ? I don't aim to please ...
I'm shouldnt be explaining it again. But there's LOTS of threads on here for different people. The other one is called delusive angie while the one i started is for ALL peope even new faces we may come across .like you said it's a public website with the option to create your own thread. You also have an option to join or not it's not difficult.
I really don't see an issue, that some1 created a thread on a forum to talk about other people and have general chat too ?!!
I'm not asking you to take part thats your choice. But I can see you clearly have an issue for some strange reason.

Last edited:
I've NOT made any rules for starters & secondly I don't like everyone in the other thread I have quite a few on ingore list . I also dont except every1 likes me and l so ? I don't aim to please ...
I'm shouldnt be explaining it again. But there's LOTS of threads on here for different people. The other one is called delusive angie while the one i started is for ALL peope even new faces we may come across .like you said it's a public website with the option to create your own thread. You also have an option to join or not it's not difficult.
I really don't see an issue, that some1 created a thread on a forum to talk about other people and have general chat too ?!!
I'm not asking you to take part thats your choice. But I can see you clearly gave an issue for some strange reason.
It's the demanding people move threads to talk about the same stuff we already talk about on an already popular thread. Because there's people you don't like on the other one and that you find it difficult to keep up. But you expect people to come over if they don't know if you like them or not? To only speak about people on your list? It seems counterproductive. I just don't have the time to talk about the same things on two threads because you've demanded it.

Reactions: Deleted member 1244