Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Status
Not open for further replies.

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
catpiss is looking desperate for the hismile partnership
She uses whitening strips though and they are so amazing and the best ever and she absolutely loves them so she doesn’t need any whitening toothpaste at all ever. She is so obsessed with the whitening strips.
Oh hang on, let’s see if I can get anything else to flog. Maybe toothpaste?
Thing is Olga, you needs beautiful teeth to really sell it, yours look like bugs bunny’s teeth.

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
If you ever want to know how a narcassist mind works then her caption on the sest apology/clapback says it all!!! What she wants you to read is I'm not at all sorry for acting like a dick on my taste test. I've tagged the person responsible for upsetting me so much and interfering with my adoration so feel free to attack them and do my dirty work for them. Do I se deserve the hate but I know full well it will get my huns feeling sorry for me if I pretend to be upset!!!!
The accent was all over the show too, going up at the end of each sentence. As fake as the apology itself. I'll give her her dues... She knows exactly what she is doing. Vile.
I’m loving how all her replies to comments are just aimed at us 😂 not a good look is it to keep getting complaints about false advertising. You may not have got in trouble, but you’re looking more and more like a liability. Stop lying and you won’t get these issues.

Apr 1, 2024
Ireland
I watched some of Staffs live last night. Jesus we saw Aimless is baby raindeer Staff is giving her a run for her money how she was drooling over Korey. I watched from his side and the comments were hilarious. Telling him he should cancel his life ins policy and not get involved with any charities. Love that for her 🤣

Ha, those commenters weren't wrong that's for sure.

thelurker66

Feb 28, 2024
Didn’t get in trouble? She’s not at school anymore. If she doesn’t sell it she gets no commission and that’s all that worries her
It was still linked in her bio last week😂
She has since removed it but there has been no update on the ASA investigation so she can’t know what action has been taken yet.

Attachments

• IMG_3294.png
    IMG_3294.png
    29.5 KB · Views: 178
Status
Not open for further replies.