Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 1, 2024
Ireland
Reading these posts makes me wonder if mum n dad were more involved in the care home scandal and Aimee knows. Therefore has s to hold over them.

There is no other explanation as to why her mother appears to ignore the needs of her other child Charlie.
I'd get if they lived hundreds of miles from her but they don't. In Ireland we call that down the road!!! I still say that to my teens n they groan cause they know it's gonna be a long drive 🤣🤣🤣

There is definitely something big anyway. What it is i don't know, it could be anything TBH. The relationship between aimee and her parents is definitely strange i agree.

Apr 1, 2024
Wakefield
Even with buying followers etc, she’s losing engagement. It’s declining fast.
She is a crap tiktoker. Her downfall is coming, and it’s all her own doing.

Attachments

• B29D0A75-2208-42DC-AFCA-407264903585.jpeg
    B29D0A75-2208-42DC-AFCA-407264903585.jpeg
    111.1 KB · Views: 119
Mar 10, 2024
🇬🇧
Oh wait I’ve got another

Remember the time she was saying how wonder the razors were that she was flogging? She said she had such sensitive skin that she can’t wax.

Then she’s using a laser device

Then she buys wax strips for her trip to Spain

🤔
Did she not say she bought those wax strips for going to Spain.. so the laser never worked at all or wasn’t using it even after advertising it!

SleepyLion

Mar 9, 2024
Comments are off in the cheesecake video. Love that for her 🤭
😂😂😂 knew it wouldn’t take her long to do that!

She hates people giving her any negative feedback or criticism.

Does anyone remember her saying she was going to get a tattoo when she reached so many followers? What happened to that?

Ideas for tattoo Aimee Arsehole

A Halloween Tree
Breeze Blocks
Gingerbread Man
A joint of beef oh sorry pork
A saveloy sausage
CHEESEE GROMET! A cheesecake
The initials ASA.

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
Did she not say she bought those wax strips for going to Spain.. so the laser never worked at all or wasn’t using it even after advertising it!
Yes but remember she said results in a few weeks, she lied and make a false claim to get the vulnerable to buy it straight away.
Then she went off the worlds best ever razors and showed us all wax strips that she previously said she can never use.

Olga, when telling such massive lies, note them down on a scrap of paper and keep them all in file. Then learn them all so you don’t make careless mistakes when lying about other products you are trying to sell

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York

Does anyone remember her saying she was going to get a tattoo when she reached so many followers? What happened to that?

A Halloween Tree
Breeze Blocks
Gingerbread Man
A saveloy sausage
The initials ASA.
D4EVA and a saveloy

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
My afternoon walk was 7.5k steps. I turned my Strava on for the first time in ages and everyone is giving me kudos 🤣🤣🤣🤣 bitches I’m out at 5am every day I just forget to record.

Aimee that’s an app that counts your steps by the way. You surely make some steps to the fridge and back.
Well done 👍🏼 it all adds up. I’ve run faster with the rage I get off Olga. Who knew that lazy greedy pigs could help you get fit!

Just by looking at them 🤪

Apr 1, 2024
Ireland
Oh god be warned, there have been times I’ve had to stop watching her for weeks at a time because she is such a sly b.

I made the mistake of looking again and felt rage like no other yesterday 😂😂😂😂

Ha i generally don't watch these lot anyway, i just get the updates from here and t so have never had to watch much thankfully.

Eitak58

Mar 9, 2024

A Halloween Tree
Breeze Blocks
Gingerbread Man
A saveloy sausage
The initials ASA.
The word Dave.

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
Oh another 👍🏼

Remember when she got C diff? 😂😂😂😂😂

well she’s constantly at the GP begging for antibiotics, when really she needs to steer clear. She shows her antibiotics like a badge of honour and her big round face lights up when she’s given them

She said she had an infected cyst on her eye lid, but previously said she got an allergy to the lash glue

🤷🏼‍♀️🤔🤷🏼‍♀️🤷🏼‍♀️🤷🏼‍♀️🤷🏼‍♀️🤷🏼‍♀️🤷🏼‍♀️🤷🏼‍♀️🤷🏼‍♀️

Status
Not open for further replies.