Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 1, 2024
Ireland
First chew of the day. Eyes in the back of me head. Lunchable for harlods packed lunch. Ymca Wendy over to suck of the decorator, sorry I mean keep an eye on everything getting done. The grey dressing gown which once was pink draped round her. Mac and cheese for dinner.

Those greens have done wonders for you love

Just the usual same old crap from her then.

Mar 7, 2024
Under the Troll bridge
EXACTLY THIS👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏 also whys she buying "whitening toothpaste" for £16 A fING TUBE???? WHEN SHE FLOGS WHITENING STRIPS??? ARE THEY sE AS WELL AIMEE??? TAKE IT THATS A YES THEN!! LIAR
Woo hoo you are back @pussycatchat
Missed you and your rants but know you have been going through a rough patch and work nights so didn’t want to mither you. Hope you are ok 😀

Eitak58

Mar 9, 2024
Today has highlighted even more that she’s that devoid of any personality or charisma she doesn’t suit any type of content. Her compulsive lying and the fact she’s so far removed from reality make it so much worse.

Taste testing - she’s the ugliest eater ever. So no.
Outfit of the day - zero dress sense. Doesn’t like opinions. Lies about her size. So again no.
Dish up dinner - doesn’t cook, wastes loads of food, feeds her child a disgraceful diet, lies about not eating and forgetting to eat etc. So no.
Hauls - doesn’t show all the designer s she buys, no care for how much things cost, buys too much tat she doesn’t need or use. Un relatable, childish choices and repetitive. So no.
Beauty/get ready with me - uses too many different products, lies about products to suit current ads etc, can’t do make up to save her life, looks like a clown/drag Queen. Never looks clean. Hair always greasy. So another no.
Ads - lies too much. Doesn’t research products. Doesn’t even bother washing herself or hair to film them. So no.
Event vlog’s - BORING. Doesn’t show anything other than her filling her face and some overpriced hotel room.
Holiday Vlogs - Same as above. Add in her and granny gash flash false laughing over some none funny s.
Even her clap backs and pity party ones are absolutely tragic.

All in all she’s a boring, spoilt, scruffy, dirty, lying, manipulating narc whose content is dire. No wonder her views and engagement are at an all time low. Love that for her.

SleepyLion

Mar 9, 2024
Sorry I haven’t been on much today I have been lurking on and off as been run down with a bad bout of bloody Hayfever 🤧🤧🤧bloody hate this time of year! Love the warmer days but the hayfever is shocking!

What the hell are her videos today? Who buys food they don’t like to just go and waste it like that and not only that but to video it and openly share with others that you are a massive 🔔🔚 who wastes food whilst we all in a Cost of Living situation!

There are people literally queuing to get food from food banks or worrying about their gas and electric bill and you have Aimee Arsehole spending money on puddings she doesn’t even like just to bin them!

Then she does a clap back video as let’s be honest there was nothing sincere in her apology video! True narcissist trait to spin it in a passive aggressive way!

Also her accent was all over the place! Tying to sound full on Scouse and even tried to talk a bit Irish at one point! 😂

Then straight after posting that apology video she posts another one spending how much on toothpaste?! And saying she threw the other in the bin! 🙈

Honestly, I am loving that the Karma train is paying her a visit in her ASA investigations and the fact the huns are wising up to her lies. Nothing she says is ever sincere!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.