Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Status
Not open for further replies.

itsmedvlajo

Mar 12, 2024
Costa del Southport
I did a bit of Facebook stalking and there's a video from a few hrs ago of her and her mum drunk dancing in the kitchen. Poor Harper was just sat at the kitchen table totally ignored. I've seen first hand how an alcoholic parent can affect a young child's life and it's heartbreaking.
So sorry you had to go through that or know someone who did 😢. It destroys families & I think she needs her LFT blood test as that will show how much she drinks & how it’s affecting her liver

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
She’s done it for me … harrods in the airport from a flight back from London to Manchester.!!! Get fing gone.!! It shouldn’t be allowed the showing off and the grotesque spending to fill her empty life…
What she spent there would feed a family for a couple of weeks. I wish she would just put cash to good use and get the hovel sorted out. I absolutely can’t stand her, what an absolute disgrace.
Next time she’s driving, just get the train, it’s way more anxiety inducing driving down, she’s just full of se. F Off you ugly munter

Holidaylover

Mar 13, 2024
Cumbria
So sorry you had to go through that or know someone who did 😢. It destroys families & I think she needs her LFT blood test as that will show how much she drinks & how it’s affecting her liver
Thank you. It's a long time ago now as was the late 90s. It was my partner at the time and his son from a previous marriage who was affected (as well as me ). I got with his father when he was around 7 and was one screwed up kid. Had alleged ADHD but it wasn't, it was due to his fathers out of control drinking and his behaviour was a cry for attention bless him. So sad kids have to put up with this type of thing 😥

thelurker66

Feb 28, 2024
Why’s that “mummy to one” so relentless and god damn rude! Acting like Aimee will give her a medal for defending her! As all the huns say “go look after your child” ner ner used your only ever response back at you 🤪
They all act like she’s the queen and nobody dare say a bad word about her!

Her hair looks like rat tails
She looked like she should have been begging in Harrods not shopping there
She neglects her child
She’s just claimed to use a heartless curler - then on the night out hair slicked back to show off her egg head 🥚 and no curls.

Woman’s a walking talking contradiction.
Hunnniezzzzz ❤️❤️❤️

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
Didn’t the lash glue give her a stye and at the event shes got false lashes on
Yes and then she said the GP told her it was an infected cyst, that she was absolutely right to have sought medical attention and needed antibiotics, that we never saw or heard of again (apart from mentioning that they weren’t agreeing with her and how worried she was about c-Diff 🥱😴

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
Why’s that “mummy to one” so relentless and god damn rude! Acting like Aimee will give her a medal for defending her! As all the huns say “go look after your child” ner ner used your only ever response back at you 🤪
They all act like she’s the queen and nobody dare say a bad word about her!

Her hair looks like rat tails
She looked like she should have been begging in Harrods not shopping there
She neglects her child
She’s just claimed to use a heartless curler - then on the night out hair slicked back to show off her egg head 🥚 and no curls.

Woman’s a walking talking contradiction.
Hunnniezzzzz ❤️❤️❤️
Absolutely ridiculous Woman with her support bear. What a nob

Mar 8, 2024
Not a problem at all to post on T & I have no idea where woeisme has gone. I tried to message them several times but the settings on TikTok said I couldn’t send any. I hope they do come back and spill more ☕️ on the relationship with D2 xx
Can I be nosey and ask how u know there's beef (ha!) between A and her dad/wife pls..contact...or common knowledge in area? You can of course tell me to feck off and keep my beak out! I'm just a nosey cow lol 😆 but think we are all curious so appreciate insight into that mess of a person!

Status
Not open for further replies.