Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Status
Not open for further replies.

TillyLou

Mar 9, 2024
Trollsville Village in Trollerton
I wonder how Charlie feels about the 2 piss head witches going out on the lash together. I mean she may not be bothered, but it does make me wonder whether she gets included in the plans at all. Maybe she has Ralph so she can’t. But you never see them 2 making the effort to go and see her.
Aimee and wide legs Wendy are probably as desperate as each other for some 🍆 and the only chance of getting some is on the prowl round the bars on the search for some unlucky fers. There’s no chance of that while visiting Charlie and spending some quality time together
Slags!

Mar 9, 2024
It's so embarrassing watching her trying so hard to latch onto something as content. Pouring random drinks but not actually describing what they are like? What's the actual point
Your time as a content creator is running out fousty flaps
Fousty Flaps 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
I'll add that to my list of usernames
Olga Fousty Flaps (OFF...What we wished she'd do...!!!)

Regina.GG

Apr 23, 2024
leeds
I just heard her say Chinese but wouldn’t you swerve that for the rest of your life if you’d had c-diff ? 🤔I know exactly the type of patient she would have been 🙄
£56.70 for that takeaway, they started a May tracker over on TL. I've stopped giving her views on her TT so relying on you now hahaha xxxx

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
I wonder how Charlie feels about the 2 piss head witches going out on the lash together. I mean she may not be bothered, but it does make me wonder whether she gets included in the plans at all. Maybe she has Ralph so she can’t. But you never see them 2 making the effort to go and see her.
Aimee and wide legs Wendy are probably as desperate as each other for some 🍆 and the only chance of getting some is on the prowl round the bars on the search for some unlucky fers. There’s no chance of that while visiting Charlie and spending some quality time together
Slags!
She must be used to it. I’d steer clear for a while I was her. She doesn’t need that poisonous sister anyway

nodresssense

May 4, 2024
london
IMG_5179.jpeg
This was me asking this question. I never comment on her stuff because I can not stand anything about her, but that was laughable, trying to flog SPF when she blatantly doesn’t when she’s using sunbeds looking at the state of her skin. (I’ve just checked and I haven’t been blocked yet 😂) new here btw!

TillyLou

Mar 9, 2024
Trollsville Village in Trollerton
This was me asking this question. I never comment on her stuff because I can not stand anything about her, but that was laughable, trying to flog SPF when she blatantly doesn’t when she’s using sunbeds looking at the state of her skin. (I’ve just checked and I haven’t been blocked yet 😂) new here btw!

Welcome 👋🏻

Status
Not open for further replies.