Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 17, 2024
Birky
Ermmm Mum to one you must only follow these 2 surely?
Melanie: What positive posts have I missed from either of these two?
Claire: Wendy has 2daughters also! Not sure if you're aware? This is just as SHE said her favourite! Poor Charlie!
And finally Karen: I couldn't agree more!! She could pass as being in her 60s with that leathery skin!! Maybe she could start using a bit of SPF on the sunbeds!! 😎

Honest to goodness what the hell is wrong with these people?? Anyway just popping to Tescooooossss I'll be back shortly with a haul 😉😂 I won't 😂😂😂

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240504-190856_TikTok.jpg
    Screenshot_20240504-190856_TikTok.jpg
    132.1 KB · Views: 225
  • Screenshot_20240504-190940_TikTok.jpg
    Screenshot_20240504-190940_TikTok.jpg
    104.3 KB · Views: 205
  • Screenshot_20240504-191027_TikTok.jpg
    Screenshot_20240504-191027_TikTok.jpg
    101.5 KB · Views: 203
  • Screenshot_20240504-190949_TikTok.jpg
    Screenshot_20240504-190949_TikTok.jpg
    77 KB · Views: 211
Mar 17, 2024
Birky
It’s the fireplace for me and the ceiling. I like smooth plaster and neutral tones, sleek and Uber modern, black aluminium frames and glazed doors and a log burner. In fact it’s very like the lady I love on TT who I keep showing. Aimee never takes my advice 🙄same with the garden, it’s just all insipidly boring and drab. She should have a relaxing modern space, mind you she has zero dress sense either so I’m not surprised 🤭😜
Your house sounds lovely @Missy 😍😍 but don't forget "she didn't ask for advice" 🙄🤣 Also I can't lie but every room in my apartment is dusky pink, navy and a sprinkle of gold and the pink has got to go the same as my poor Rita Ora Jeans 😭🤣 Luckily we're moving next month so I'll have a look what 'transformation' she's done and then do the opposite!!! I honestly don't know how she sleeps I'm terrible! I get up some nights like did I move that cup off the side? My partner thinks I'm insane and says the cupboards are like sleeping with the enemy but I can't stand anything out of place!! I'd never rest in her lair!!! 🤢😭

Jakethedog

Apr 11, 2024
manchester
Wendy you fing old bike!! Why do you need to over exaggerate everything, every word, is over the top fake as do you silly old bint! It doesn't make you look good love, it just makes you sound pathetic! You are trying far too hard to be a TikToker and failing miserably. And that fing hat tilted to one side of the head like one of the darlings who used to sing war songs in a military uniform! GET A fIN LIFE YOU OLD RIP!! My only positive on this is Wendys camera shows Aimee's fat face off perfectly! 🖕 🖕 🖕 🖕 🖕 🖕
Wendy is such a try hard & it’s really embarrassing. She just makes me cringe so much. She thinks she’s cool but she’s a right bore 😴😴😴

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
Your house sounds lovely @Missy 😍😍 but don't forget "she didn't ask for advice" 🙄🤣 Also I can't lie but every room in my apartment is dusky pink, navy and a sprinkle of gold and the pink has got to go the same as my poor Rita Ora Jeans 😭🤣 Luckily we're moving next month so I'll have a look what 'transformation' she's done and then do the opposite!!! I honestly don't know how she sleeps I'm terrible! I get up some nights like did I move that cup off the side? My partner thinks I'm insane and says the cupboards are like sleeping with the enemy but I can't stand anything out of place!! I'd never rest in her lair!!! 🤢😭
I’m a bit like that 😂that’s why we decided to de clutter and refurb the house. Took 2 years of living in a building site to finally get it finished. It’s all calm and very boring to a lot of people. I love looking at other peoples houses, it’s fascinating to me but hers just has no personality whatsoever. It’s as if her heart isn’t really in it and she’s just making do. It’s sad really but I’m not sure she actually has a personality. She just thinks she is always right about everything and that’s why she can’t fathom why we don’t like her. She seems to forget thats she’s told so many lies. I never really liked the mum but lately with all her “my aimes is so amazing” se I actually can’t stand either of them. The whole thing is fed up 🙄

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
Ermmm Mum to one you must only follow these 2 surely?
Melanie: What positive posts have I missed from either of these two?
Claire: Wendy has 2daughters also! Not sure if you're aware? This is just as SHE said her favourite! Poor Charlie!
And finally Karen: I couldn't agree more!! She could pass as being in her 60s with that leathery skin!! Maybe she could start using a bit of SPF on the sunbeds!! 😎

Honest to goodness what the hell is wrong with these people?? Anyway just popping to Tescooooossss I'll be back shortly with a haul 😉😂 I won't 😂😂😂
do knows but they just feed her ego so she gets worse 🤭

Mar 8, 2024
Over the 🌈
Hi fellow bridge dwellers, I am just catching up. 3 hectic nights on the ward and I haven't been well for one of them. I've just slept until 7pm ffs but I'm being positive I must have needed it as I was only getting average 3 hours after work this week if even that. But I'm still tired so tonight won't be an issue lol so I'm showered, I've a drink poured, Chinese ordered and I'm having a movie night with my daughter whose also poured herself a drink lol

I hope everyone who has been struggling is doing OK, I hope everyone recovering is resting when they need to and the process is going as planned. And I hope everyone else is doing fanfuckingtastic to!

So fed face has basically admitted she doesn't wash her hands before handling her food. Vile! And what is that laugh she sounds like she's on 80 a day and the cats skidding is the funniest thing on earth. Wise up Aimee. The bubble tea video is basically another ad so that's reported. And I'm sorry but Harper sounds more mature than her and so done with her s. That outfit to go day drinking on a Saturday? Jesus christ Aimee, make some sort of effort. Aye the trainers and jeans but different ones and a nice top and a blazer with a nice bag but that outfit looked like u were takin the wain to soft play to climb about with her. And stop posing like a flamingo. The music aswell. Gone get the do over it. It's nearly a year. Get the do over it. And don't drag riri into it. Absolute melt!

Last edited:

thelurker66

Feb 28, 2024
ALCOHOL TRACKER 🥳🥳
The dates range from 28 March until 4th May!

Baileys mint chocolate - £20.00 at Tesco
X2 sprite vodka cans - £2.20 per can
Pink passion star cocktail - £5.50
Havana and ciroc cans - £10.10 in total x2 cans of each! 4 cans in total
The magnum Prosecco 1.5L bottle she got from m&s - £20.00
Limoncello £15.25
Fris vodka £19.00
Havana can: £2.15
Ciroc: £2.90
Pama pomegranate liquor: £22
I couldn’t find any in Tesco but that seems the general price that I’ve found!
Total 🟰£112.30

No doubt the Prosecco was new but she didn’t show it properly - sneaky 😂
And obviously I can’t include the wine bar 🥰

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
It's so embarrassing watching her trying so hard to latch onto something as content. Pouring random drinks but not actually describing what they are like? What's the actual point
Your time as a content creator is running out fousty flaps
Let’s hope and all pray very hard. It’s just the desperation in her that’s so off putting. Clinging on for dear life so she never has to do any other work to earn her money.
She’s so crap at everything she does including dressing herself

Status
Not open for further replies.