Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Status
Not open for further replies.

JustForFun

Mar 9, 2024
Evening lovely’s hope everybody is well. Haven’t really seen much but just caught todays 2 slags storm Southport it looks like poor Charlie. Even dressed catpiss looks fing dirty she needs hosing with the fing jetwash that t and Wendy just needs to get in the bin at this point and burn that fing hat 🙈🤣🤣🤣 I just have to agree she does look like she smells off catpiss and no new floor will or cushions will change that

Mar 8, 2024
Over the 🌈
That is 100% not all that's in that bag of chinese. Aimee you salivate over any food even cheese thar you dish up that you say you can't stand. And calm the do down it was a fing chip. I honestly think you have an issue with food, everything tastes unreal but to a normal person it wouldn't be. Your taste buds must be fed. Also no friends to go out with so constantly out with your mum and never make time for your sister. You could all go to Blackpool but nooooo couldn't do that. To selfish to do that. The witches of Southport couldn't possibly put anyone else first. Wendy's a s mother so I do see where you get it from. Charlie must have taken after her dad. Cause although some things can be questionable she loves that boy and loves being with him. Both of you could learn something from her.

Mar 17, 2024
Birky
I’m a bit like that 😂that’s why we decided to de clutter and refurb the house. Took 2 years of living in a building site to finally get it finished. It’s all calm and very boring to a lot of people. I love looking at other peoples houses, it’s fascinating to me but hers just has no personality whatsoever. It’s as if her heart isn’t really in it and she’s just making do. It’s sad really but I’m not sure she actually has a personality. She just thinks she is always right about everything and that’s why she can’t fathom why we don’t like her. She seems to forget thats she’s told so many lies. I never really liked the mum but lately with all her “my aimes is so amazing” se I actually can’t stand either of them. The whole thing is fed up 🙄
Yes I can't stand Wendy tbh and like someone said earlier if my Mum rocked up like that which she wouldn't! But we would not be going anywhere HUN!! 😭😂 I was never too keen on Charlie but she has really grown on me! Apart from her wiggling her arse and flashing her nips 😂 but honestly I feel so bad for her it must be absolutely awful! I mean my Sister is deffo the favourite (family joke) 😂 she could get away with fing murder even now we're all adults 😂 but at least my mum pretends she's not!! If I was her I would absolutely just cut them off totally it's disgusting 😭

Mar 17, 2024
Birky
I’m a bit like that 😂that’s why we decided to de clutter and refurb the house. Took 2 years of living in a building site to finally get it finished. It’s all calm and very boring to a lot of people. I love looking at other peoples houses, it’s fascinating to me but hers just has no personality whatsoever. It’s as if her heart isn’t really in it and she’s just making do. It’s sad really but I’m not sure she actually has a personality. She just thinks she is always right about everything and that’s why she can’t fathom why we don’t like her. She seems to forget thats she’s told so many lies. I never really liked the mum but lately with all her “my aimes is so amazing” se I actually can’t stand either of them. The whole thing is fed up 🙄
And also you can't beat a good declutter. Even my bloody dog has a small rail for her coats and jumpers!! My boyfriend doesn't approve but I'm not arsed. I love an organised home!! I had this one friend when I was much younger and her house was filthy it was a real shame tbh because it was a bit like the H situation where her Mum just didn't give a do but I remember everyone used to talk about it like not wanting to accept a drink etc!! Totally Shamey behaviour! She's grown up now and lives in America gorgeous home gorgeous kids and hubby and fed her alcy mum right off!!! I honestly can't wait for H to grow and do the same it's such a shame for her 😪

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
She said hello in that annoying way she does.. she does it when she is pissed. Only realising now. And it’s the most fing irritating thing. It’s up with Becki the skip saying hi everywuuunnnn and sevda tight hole with hi guys and her stiff little wave and vav saggy flaps hi guys. What a bunch of twats
Honestly we are all allergic to her so everything she does is irritating. Plus we know what she’s all about so it’s not like when you stumble upon someone on TT, there’s always new fodder for her as most get blocked and make way for the new. How many do you reckon she’s bought herself? This bit really intrigues me, I had no idea that it’s a really common thing, they all do it apparently. No wonder so many narcissists are on it. It’s the perfect place to just show off and enjoy adoration whoever the do it’s from. I can’t think of anything I’d hate more than to live my life filming the mundane. She never just enjoys the moment, the here and now. Its clearly taking its toll on her and I’m loving that 😂😂😂😂😂

Mar 8, 2024
Honestly we are all allergic to her so everything she does is irritating. Plus we know what she’s all about so it’s not like when you stumble upon someone on TT, there’s always new fodder for her as most get blocked and make way for the new. How many do you reckon she’s bought herself? This bit really intrigues me, I had no idea that it’s a really common thing, they all do it apparently. No wonder so many narcissists are on it. It’s the perfect place to just show off and enjoy adoration whoever the do it’s from. I can’t think of anything I’d hate more than to live my life filming the mundane. She never just enjoys the moment, the here and now. Its clearly taking its toll on her and I’m loving that 😂😂😂😂😂
It’s for the people who don’t have many or any friends at all. They lacked self esteem so they needed the strangers to validate them and tell them they’re amazing and oh so stunning. It’s beyond pathetic. Acting like these strangers are your friends when they’re not. And then the fans are even worse for buying into their lies and the se they sell. Load of fs the lot of them

Apr 1, 2024
Ireland
Not the first time she's stolen other creators content ideas either. The lunchbox videos were always sophiena and sevdas niche

All her content is copied from others i imagine. She just does it all badly compared to the original creators. If she was copying content but doing it differently and well then that should probably be fine.

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
Had a quick scroll down the comments, it’s like a military operation. Get in, scroll and read fast. Screenshot. Out. All in a few seconds 😂

Attachments

• IMG_5210.jpeg
    IMG_5210.jpeg
    111.9 KB · Views: 178
  • IMG_5211.jpeg
    IMG_5211.jpeg
    135.9 KB · Views: 178
Mar 17, 2024
Birky
Ermmmmm.... I mean I don't know if it's just the nurse in me and attention to detail but anyone seen her left thumb? Seems a little odd to take that super duper non chip nail polish off just one finger pinocchhio!!!!

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240504-234034_Samsung Internet.jpg
    Screenshot_20240504-234034_Samsung Internet.jpg
    63.4 KB · Views: 175
  • Screenshot_20240504-234104_Samsung Internet.jpg
    Screenshot_20240504-234104_Samsung Internet.jpg
    81.6 KB · Views: 178

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
So Wendy doesn’t tell Aimee she should not be going on sunbed after she has had a BCC.

Wendy wants Chinese and although Aimee “nearly died” from one, she still wants one so Aimee has one as well.

It’s all so fed up. Surely you would never have one again and she said she’s allergic to shell fish yet again she’s happy to have Chinese which will be cooked in a kitchen with lots of shellfish products

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
Ermmmmm.... I mean I don't know if it's just the nurse in me and attention to detail but anyone seen her left thumb? Seems a little odd to take that super duper non chip nail polish off just one finger pinocchhio!!!!
We don’t miss a trick so we us lot. We suss out the Aimee types. The malingering ones, the ones who don’t want to go home as they don’t quite feel ready, the munchaussens types 🤔

Mar 17, 2024
Birky
How vile are they both!!! Absolutely paraletic how are they not embarrassed? 🤢🙈 I know it's already been mentioned but Wendy saying I'll be on the couch after the sip not because she's already pissed is disgraceful!! 🤬🤬 I would have fing loved that glass to smash!!!! And if you had been poisoned by Chinese like you said you would never eat it again not ever!! And I cannot get over her nails how is she going to brush off that one is off!!! It's wild how arrogant she is in her comments and so easy to block when if it's your job then you have nothing without your followers!! There's a few I can't stand but majority do acknowledge that and do the odd giveaway etc. She's on another planet!!! But I guess she can alwayyyys buy more!! She really has sold her soul to the devil hasn't she. Dear me!! 😫😫😫😫

Status
Not open for further replies.