Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Status
Not open for further replies.

Regina.GG

Apr 23, 2024
leeds
Morning all, not sure if u all follow whats been going on with that Miss Red on TT she has like fyp news show slot at 10am on certain days of the week. She's been caught out lying or something ( don't know all the ins and out). Allegedly Sharing pics of a vulnerable man instead of getting help something along those lines. They literally have lives waiting for her to come on to cancel her out from TT! All big creators directing people to go and unfollow her and watching her numbers go down on lives. It's utterly insane. Can't someone take this b down like that! With all the evidence, the lies, the fraud, the neglect and she still able to sit there and lie to 600k people and still have loreal supporting her! It's utter madness how after everything she has done and the evidence there is, she is still on there doing her s! She needs totally wiping off that app! Xx

Mar 7, 2024
Under the Troll bridge
Sorry I’m late chaps
Here you go
The blokes who she gave her number was probably in competition with his mates to see who could get the ugliest birds number 🤭
There’s no messages in your dms as any woman who had male single friends would have warned them to stay the do away from you 🤭🤭
Love that for your shaimee 😘

Mar 17, 2024
Birky
Just watched Rrr Charlies vids, and I'm really warming toward her. She obviously adores Ralph, no forced smiles or any sign of annoyance when he joins in with her, and he has a lovely genuine smile. And she lets him say what he wants to say without talking over him. I do think some of her outfits are a bit out there, but I'm old, so what do I know! 🤣
Charlie is a hard working mum, looks clean, shops to a budget, cooks proper meals, mostly tries to be upbeat and positive, basically everything opposite to half-sister Shamey. I guess Charlie takes after her dad, rather than bendy Wendy 🤔🤔
Totally agree with everything! She's basically the parent of the 3 hence why she DUD on Easter Sun cz the other 2 were rat arsed!! She really loves herself which is what cringes me the most and must hammer the sunbeds she's always so burnt!! But at least she's honest so good luck to her!! Can someone please tell me it wasn't just me who thought she was like 6m pregnant last night though? Or was it just me? 🤣 the shape of this top had me baffled at 1st glance 🤣

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240505-110045_TikTok.jpg
    Screenshot_20240505-110045_TikTok.jpg
    143 KB · Views: 107

Eitak58

Mar 9, 2024
You lot are too funny 🤣

Over £50 on a takeaway! Forgets to eat my arse .. she NEVER stops eating. Her gluttony has no limits.

Another OOTD where she’s dripped head to toe in over £500 worth of clobber but looks a c*nt.

And doesn’t want to date 🤣🤣🤣 I’m 100% with @lexilou on this, she’s desperado for a relationship, it oozes from her. Who is she trying to kid 🤣

Mar 8, 2024
Over the 🌈
Well, he probably had beer goggles on and then realised you act like a tramp on here and you’re an overgrown toddler.
This is why love, your bizarre way of earning money and showing yourself up for all to see on the internet 🤷🏼‍♀️
He doesn't exist. I put up a comment last night on here telling her to get the do over it lol she's definitely seen that 🤣

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.