Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Status
Not open for further replies.

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
Morning all, not sure if u all follow whats been going on with that Miss Red on TT she has like fyp news show slot at 10am on certain days of the week. She's been caught out lying or something ( don't know all the ins and out). Allegedly Sharing pics of a vulnerable man instead of getting help something along those lines. They literally have lives waiting for her to come on to cancel her out from TT! All big creators directing people to go and unfollow her and watching her numbers go down on lives. It's utterly insane. Can't someone take this b down like that! With all the evidence, the lies, the fraud, the neglect and she still able to sit there and lie to 600k people and still have loreal supporting her! It's utter madness how after everything she has done and the evidence there is, she is still on there doing her s! She needs totally wiping off that app! Xx
There are so many oddballs out there.
Aimee is worse because she puts on such a pretence that she’s just an everyday normal single parent who struggles but carries on 😂
She’s anything but, she constantly lies but people don’t always see that, they believe every word and anyone who disagrees is called a troll.
Hope she buys some pink marigolds on my suggestion for the next heartbreak wash up post. Think we are all over the yellow ones now 😜

Mar 17, 2024
Birky
Hey Savannah 👋🏻 Looking good babes 😘
Savannah ooh NAH NAH!!!
You seem a simpleton so if you didn't pick up on @TillyLou sarcasm allow me!!!

You aren't looking good!!! You look like a pick me girly! Outing yourself as the one who told Shamey like a Knight in shining armour but really a t in tinfoil! As for prison.. you're really wildin out here ain't you! Even you won't be going to prison love and defamation is a bigger crime than people discussing FACTS!!

I'm no expert but I imagine most people post the best pics on OF so your drafts must be a fing scream 👀🤣 can't lie you have a home wrecker ho energy about you!! Tell you what load up Google type her name and open your eyes rather than your legs!! You might learn a little or you may be too far gone but you can't say nobody warned you.
Good luck getting her to notice you I hope she's everything you've read and more 😂

Mar 9, 2024
Totally agree with everything! She's basically the parent of the 3 hence why she DUD on Easter Sun cz the other 2 were rat arsed!! She really loves herself which is what cringes me the most and must hammer the sunbeds she's always so burnt!! But at least she's honest so good luck to her!! Can someone please tell me it wasn't just me who thought she was like 6m pregnant last night though? Or was it just me? 🤣 the shape of this top had me baffled at 1st glance 🤣
This is not a dig at you however I would be mindful about commenting on Charlie's figure. She has been very open about having had disordered eating in the past. If I'm wrong saying this I'll hold my hands up and no offence is meant 🦄🦋💐

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
This is not a dig at you however I would be mindful about commenting on Charlie's figure. She has been very open about having had disordered eating in the past. If I'm wrong saying this I'll hold my hands up and no offence is meant 🦄🦋💐
When I realised this about Charlie, a lot of her behaviour made sense to me. I don’t think she loves herself at all, I just see insecurity and she wants to feel confident. I’m not surprised having her family that she’s had some mental health issues, hers manifested as an eating disorder.
I love how she now eats healthier and she’s very mindful, also does excellent shopping hauls which she budgets for.
I’m glad she’s got some nice girl friends and some good colleagues at work to support her. Her sister certainly doesn’t and when she’s gorging and binge eating on camera she’s not thinking about her sister is she? Selfish b

Savannah ooh NAH NAH!!!
You seem a simpleton so if you didn't pick up on @TillyLou sarcasm allow me!!!

You aren't looking good!!! You look like a pick me girly! Outing yourself as the one who told Shamey like a Knight in shining armour but really a t in tinfoil! As for prison.. you're really wildin out here ain't you! Even you won't be going to prison love and defamation is a bigger crime than people discussing FACTS!!

I'm no expert but I imagine most people post the best pics on OF so your drafts must be a fing scream 👀🤣 can't lie you have a home wrecker ho energy about you!! Tell you what load up Google type her name and open your eyes rather than your legs!! You might learn a little or you may be too far gone but you can't say nobody warned you.
Good luck getting her to notice you I hope she's everything you've read and more 😂
As well as home wrecker, it’s has the look of local spunk bucket about it 💦 🪣 Just like her idol Olga. 🤮🤮
Yeah I’m still grumpy. 🤣🤣

Mar 19, 2024
bendy wendy’s backdoor
Hey Savannah 👋🏻 Looking good babes 😘
FOR FREE

Gives it out to any old D just like her idol Catpiss

Screen Shot 2024-05-05 at 10.25.38 pm.png

Mar 17, 2024
Birky
That's just made me so angry! No breakfast, cos madam doesn't want any, the talons squashing the tuna roll down, 2 fing strawberries, is that it? The faking laughing/smirking. H's fixated staring into the camera suggests a possible 'issue', that others have also suggeated over the years. Ffs you selfish self centered scratty b, parent your child!! 🤬🤬 And I don't know why you bother to put a hand up to cover your chest, the amount of times you play dress up with new clothes we've all seen it anyway (as well as half the blokes in Southport) 🤮🤮🤮
It really annoyed me too!! All the manky hair swishing and it makes me feel ill when she allows the cats so close to where she preps food.
I'm sorry but the thing that annoyed me the most is H.. well not so much her but she is literally playing up, acting and talking like a toddler and she's allowing it! If that was my niece who is slightly younger I'd tell her I'm not talking to you until you stop talking like a baby and sorry if that sounds mean but she's only doing it cz she can. I can guarantee she doesn't do it at school teachers wouldn't have it! So I'd call it parenting not being mean.

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
FOR FREE

Gives it out to any old D just like her idol Catpiss

Screen Shot 2024-05-05 at 10.25.38 pm.png
Good lord, why can’t they have a photo that’s not in an open doorway next to a radiator. Or In a messy room?
I’d have to make it look like a nice boudoir shoot. Not that is ever do one but it would be classy if I did😂 Aimeh would have the washing on the clothes airer in the lounge next to all take away detritus and dirty mugs all left out on the floor 🤭

Mar 17, 2024
Birky
No don't be silly. I'd rather people were honest. I will be crying to my Mummy about you though @shsml 🤣🤣🤣 No jokes aside no offence was taken nor meant at all ❤️ I just meant the curve of the top caught me off guard at 1st glance. Thought I was tripping and only been on Apple Tango 🤣 I just went to delete it but it's not coming up is that right? I'm sorry if anyone was offended I honestly didn't mean to 😫❤️🤦🏼‍♀️

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
No don't be silly. I'd rather people were honest. I will be crying to my Mummy about you though @shsml 🤣🤣🤣 No jokes aside no offence was taken nor meant at all ❤️ I just meant the curve of the top caught me off guard at 1st glance. Thought I was tripping and only been on Apple Tango 🤣 I just went to delete it but it's not coming up is that right? I'm sorry if anyone was offended I honestly didn't mean to 😫❤️🤦🏼‍♀️
God you don’t offend anyone 😂it’s only Aimee that gets offended reading on here 😂😂😂😂it’s the shape of that top Charlie had on you’re right!

Tinks 47

Mar 9, 2024
She makes my stomach turn! I cant even watch the full videos anymore. She's utterly vile and so is her mother! I know Charlie can be annoying but I feel bad for her! Nobhead knows she's got her mother wrapped round her little smelly finger! She comes first!! Go see your daughter and grandson u absolute dickhead!
Totally agree!!! She makes it so obvious that catpiss flaps is her favourite, 2 lush’s together🤬 and Aimee love your eye fing the camera in an outfit that I wore in the early nineties to college, I look back at those outfits and laugh my head off as I and many others do to you!!! You’re not pretty inside or out your sister is 10 times the mother you and bendy Wendy will ever be!!!! Sorry rant over I’m in my angry feelings today🤬🙈

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
Seriously who watches those unpack shopping videos and thinks oooh yeah, non stick baking sheets 🤣🤣🤣🤣
The weird and wonderful types who love her and think she’s gorgeous.
So when it’s not a take away it’s a copy of a take away going by what’s in her shopping bag. Why can’t she get a massive bottle of water and decant it into a reusable bottle? Jesus they’ve got enough of them. Poor plastic waste just because she can’t be arsed making any effort to fill up a bottle 🤷🏼‍♀️

Status
Not open for further replies.