• IMG_5218.jpeg
    IMG_5218.jpeg
    80.3 KB · Views: 71

Jakethedog

Apr 11, 2024
manchester
Did she in fact drive home last night ?
Gash flasher I mean?
I hope not with not only drinks out but that strong cocktail with a load of voddy in it & did it have prosecco too? I can’t remember. They wind me up. Wendy will end up getting reported. How the hell does she think it’s alright getting pissed up & getting behind the wheel.

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
I hope not with not only drinks out but that strong cocktail with a load of voddy in it & did it have prosecco too? I can’t remember. They wind me up. Wendy will end up getting reported. How the hell does she think it’s alright getting pissed up & getting behind the wheel.
I bet Aimee was too pissed to remember to say “oh me mum slept on the sofa”
I’m sure after reading here she will drop it in 🤬

Mar 17, 2024
Birky
Abbbssssolutley gaaawwwjus! No it's basic!! 🤣 and shock horror!!! It's totally not the right style for that space 🤣 Remember her saying she was thinking about an egg chair? 🤣🤣 another shock about 2days after Vic Rose was putting hers up and if you're copying her you know you have issues 🤦🏼‍♀️ but OMG it almost finished me off the idea of the ceiling caving in!! Chairs don't recognise filters love 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Hey Savannah 👋🏻 Looking good babes 😘
Savannah ya ratchet hoe, the absolute state of you, no wonder you are defending your cult leader, you are just like her, looking like you stink of catpiss & desperation, you probs can’t keep a man or have any friends either & you look like you are riddled with the clap, ya desperate little freak. Get yourself in a bleach bath ya scutty mess & for the love of the baby Jebus keep your clothes on!!! 🤮🤮
Anyways beautiful people, I don’t know if you can tell or not but I’m a bit grumpy today. 🤣🤣
Hope you all have a great Sunday. ☺️❤️

Mar 17, 2024
Birky
Do we know for sure she didn't stay? Trouble is though easily brushed off with taxi or picked up!! It infuriates me because when an accident happens and someone is killed it'll be someone else totally innocent 🤬 Disgraceful!! 🤬

TillyLou

Mar 9, 2024
Trollsville Village in Trollerton
Savannah ya ratchet hoe, the absolute state of you, no wonder you are defending your cult leader, you are just like her, looking like you stink of catpiss & desperation, you probs can’t keep a man or have any friends either & you look like you are riddled with the clap, ya desperate little freak. Get yourself in a bleach bath ya scutty mess & for the love of the baby Jebus keep your clothes on!!! 🤮🤮
Anyways beautiful people, I don’t know if you can tell or not but I’m a bit grumpy today. 🤣🤣
Hope you all have a great Sunday. ☺️❤️

I feel that she smells of sweaty fanny too 🤢🦠

Muggle

Mar 8, 2024
This just popped up. So if H doesn't want breakfast she just doesn't give her it? Who let's a child leave for school without breakfast? Love how H outs her as well
That's just made me so angry! No breakfast, cos madam doesn't want any, the talons squashing the tuna roll down, 2 fing strawberries, is that it? The faking laughing/smirking. H's fixated staring into the camera suggests a possible 'issue', that others have also suggeated over the years. Ffs you selfish self centered scratty b, parent your child!! 🤬🤬 And I don't know why you bother to put a hand up to cover your chest, the amount of times you play dress up with new clothes we've all seen it anyway (as well as half the blokes in Southport) 🤮🤮🤮

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
That's just made me so angry! No breakfast, cos madam doesn't want any, the talons squashing the tuna roll down, 2 fing strawberries, is that it? The faking laughing/smirking. H's fixated staring into the camera suggests a possible 'issue', that others have also suggeated over the years. Ffs you selfish self centered scratty b, parent your child!! 🤬🤬 And I don't know why you bother to put a hand up to cover your chest, the amount of times you play dress up with new clothes we've all seen it anyway (as well as half the blokes in Southport) 🤮🤮🤮
The child always does a stare into the camera as if she thinks people are living in it watching her. No wonder she was on you tube asking for friends while she was in bed. I’m surprised she’s not taken all her posts with her in off TT. She’s so arrogant though, baffles me why she ever does it because she never adds anything of value. 🙄

Status
Not open for further replies.