Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 17, 2024
Birky
I’m sure she will tell us at some point 😂
I've actually not read TL since discovering my troll home over here where I can rant 🤣🤣 but had a quick toot earlier and I'm sure someone had the same and couldn't wait to get rid because it's so hard to keep clean and that's coming from someone who actually cleans so I dread to think 🙈🤢 also that it's over £70 a pack. I don't know though or even how many she'd need!! Wouldn't surprise me if she went for a really expensive one but then charity shopped the rest! Nothing wrong with charity shops btw love them but she needs to "pick a lane" 🙄🤣

Mar 8, 2024
Over the 🌈
I've actually not read TL since discovering my troll home over here where I can rant 🤣🤣 but had a quick toot earlier and I'm sure someone had the same and couldn't wait to get rid because it's so hard to keep clean and that's coming from someone who actually cleans so I dread to think 🙈🤢 also that it's over £70 a pack. I don't know though or even how many she'd need!! Wouldn't surprise me if she went for a really expensive one but then charity shopped the rest! Nothing wrong with charity shops btw love them but she needs to "pick a lane" 🙄🤣
She's chosen that floor cause it's expensive not because it's nice! Typical aimee.

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
It actually makes me heave. I have a really strong reaction to it anytime I see it lol I'd fire it out those doors against a wall if I got the chance lol
So would I, I’d get a skip, the biggest one possible and rip out all the bathrooms and whatever furniture is in her bedroom (looks like her granny had it) then start on the kitchen. If there’s enough room I’d Chuck all her hoarded se from the garage and all but 6 mugs. They can go to charity

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
How she can still say I have never used a filter is wiiiillllldddd! 🤣 And I don't get why lie??? We've all done it.. I can catfish with the best of em love but there's makeup and then there's a magic fing wand 🤯🤣🤯🤣
And to be she doesn’t even look pretty in the filtered ones. She’s not pretty at all. She thinks like a child, that because she has long hair that’s her personality and it makes her beautiful. She’s so deluded.
The make up should enhance her face but she uses what teenagers use for make up and it’s so wrong for a woman of her age.
The lip colour she always wears is so wrong as well. She gets it all wrong all of the time. She likes it though and that’s all that matters in her opinion 🤷🏼‍♀️

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
Surely with a chunky looking sofa like that you'd get substantial end tables not those spindly looking monstrosities.She's deffo lacking a design eye, be it in furnishings or clothing. Oh! And the 1990s called and they want their fire surround back.
God I hate the fireplace so much.
She could get them stylish small tables in an L shape at the bottom so you can have them next to you when have a drink and then put them on the end when not in use. She’s got a blocky sofa and then circular tables that look like they belong in Alice in Wonderland. Clean lines and stylish is my motto. She looks like she’s has a child in to do a makeover. What a shame, she can’t it right can she 🤔😜

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
Am I the only one who hates media walls? 🤣🤣
My tv is hidden, I can’t stand looking at a tv, I HATE a tv being the focus of a room. But then I rarely watch TV, so maybe that’s why. Now the book shelves I can get onboard with, I have a lot of antique books that deserve to be acknowledged 🤣
Bloody love books! So much so I have a library 😂

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
Had a very quick peak at the comments.
She’s only got the “wonderful and gorgeous” ones left. Why does she have delete all the time, no one is allowed an opinion are they 😡

Attachments

• IMG_5243.jpeg
    IMG_5243.jpeg
    112 KB · Views: 133
  • IMG_5242.jpeg
    IMG_5242.jpeg
    150.3 KB · Views: 132
Mar 17, 2024
Birky
Snooker is so bloody boring. I decided to do a spot of ironing rather than watch that 😉
Honestly 🤣 So sensitive all I asked is what colours next and why do they pot it then get it out because it makes no sense! 🤣😴 He actually said have you none of them series to watch? Which is basically a polite way of saying piss off. Cheek of it!!! 🤣🤣🤣

Licketyspit

Apr 29, 2024
Under the bridge
What's that Rainbow Brite thing she's got in her kitchen too? Is it like a splashback? Because that is horrendous aswell!
Her entire home is like a fing crayola factory 🌈🤦🏼‍♀️🤣
Love a wee bit of eclectisim in my house, do not do matchy matchy but there is a thought out blend going on, not just mindless buying and placing for the sake of it. You are so right, spot on with the crayola reference. Looks like a skittle vomiting gremlin has run amok with no thought or even basic interior design skills

Mar 17, 2024
Birky
There’s a real single mummy on TT - Alex&Remi - doing it all solo. She’s just done her council house up bless her on a budget. She’s filled her new home with colour and done it all by herself whilst looking after a toddler - the only help she’s had is from her elderly grandmother. Now although it’s not to my taste that girl was given a s tip by the council but she has had made it a home and anyone following her journey would agree she should be very proud of herself. I think oinking Olga should take a look at her page for some inspiration- Alex works full time too but loves colour. She is bossing being a young single mum with nobody to bail her out and that girl never whinges or moans - she’s so greatful - hang your head it shame Aimee you disgusting disgrace !
I've literally just watched 2posts and I bloody love her!! 😍🤣 not my taste either but good for her!! I love watching a reno haha. But I mean actual reno not just a #reno 🙄 and Shamey has the money and the followers to really make some kind of 'series' that might have been remotely interesting but she just misses the target every time 🤣🤦🏼‍♀️

Mar 17, 2024
Birky
Just hippo giving us some top tier entertainment 👌🏼 😂 no one’s safe, so beware Huns, you’ve been warned 😘
Speaks volumes! This girl put her neck on the block for Shamey! And look how that's turned out 🤣 and MTH doesn't just pounce on all her huns. She came for MTH soooo 🤦🏼‍♀️ but Shamey IS AWARE BECAUSE SHE READS HERE so where is she defending the daft cow who defended her? If I was some superkalafrajulistic "creator" and it was one of my oomph loompas I wouldn't have it!!! Pussyole pig 🙄🤢

Status
Not open for further replies.