Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 17, 2024
Birky
@Vis and Vat block
Sorry gals been on a mission this evening to save an old dog at a puppy farm. She is now safe and sound on my bed! But what an evening!
Oh God love you ❤️ is that part of your job @lexilou ? Regardless anyway you're an angel 😇 I can't stand even thinking about places like that 💔 Give her a boop from me ❤️❤️❤️

Mar 9, 2024
So would I, I’d get a skip, the biggest one possible and rip out all the bathrooms and whatever furniture is in her bedroom (looks like her granny had it) then start on the kitchen. If there’s enough room I’d Chuck all her hoarded se from the garage and all but 6 mugs. They can go to charity
It’s the bloody teak doors that do it for me! Just why? How the hell can she live like that when she’s got money to burn? I get it if money is tight and you are saving or at least trying but how the hell does she not look around her and think do me this looks like a care home! Don’t get me started on that minging bedroom! They wouldn’t even collect that load of se for Bernardo’s! Yet she stands there in her bra apparently oblivious to the dusty overflowing Formica bedroom suite and jizz stained carpet doing the fink flamingo pose with her fat kebab and four tits bursting out to say hello! The thing has zero shame, taste or respect for either herself or us poor souls who have to see it when she’s thrown in our face! Hurts my eyes and causes me offence and rage yanowarrameeeeen ! 🤣x

Mar 17, 2024
Birky
I will never ever ever get putting that amount of butter on to then top it with pasta and sauce. Its vile. And the unnecessary calories. No doubt some alcohol poured aswell.
38yrs I've been on this earth and she is the only person I have ever seen have Jacket AND Pasta!!! Anyone else? Tell me that is a bizarre combination??

Licketyspit

Apr 29, 2024
Under the bridge
38yrs I've been on this earth and she is the only person I have ever seen have Jacket AND Pasta!!! Anyone else? Tell me that is a bizarre combination??
I thought exactly that. How many carbs does that hippo really need? There is no self control switch with her. If I'm having pasta then that's that. Maybe a slice of garlic bread to accompany it.
If its baked potato then a filling and some salad.
As with everything she does, be it alcohol consumption, spending on tat, takeaways etc., her gluttony knows no bounds.
And as I said earlier, the portion size also was ridiculous.
No wonder she's all bent out of shape.

Mar 9, 2024
Il get my coat ….. my guilty pleasure is jacket spud with Mac n cheese- only occasionally- usually when I’m hung over ……but my hair is tied back and il eat it at my kitchen island in my tastefully decorated home looking out at my newly landscaped garden 😱n then I get a bath so I’m hoping I don’t have that much in common with her 🙏 don’t hate me x

Licketyspit

Apr 29, 2024
Under the bridge
I don’t think I can even hate watch her anymore. I can’t watch a video of hers all the way through. I detest her so much.

P.S Aimee your living room looks s. My husband and I were pissing ourselves laughing at you sitting on your tacky nee chair stuck in the corner all by yourself.
I know. Just something so off with that. Sitting in a corner looking as though your waiting to go in for a gyno appointment.

Licketyspit

Apr 29, 2024
Under the bridge
Il get my coat ….. my guilty pleasure is jacket spud with Mac n cheese- only occasionally- usually when I’m hung over ……but my hair is tied back and il eat it at my kitchen island in my tastefully decorated home looking out at my newly landscaped garden 😱n then I get a bath so I’m hoping I don’t have that much in common with her 🙏 don’t hate me x
I get the carb craving too when the previous night's alcohol needs soaking up but you can just tell with her it's all the time. No balance to her food choices. Just a human garbage disposal machine.

Mar 9, 2024
I've literally just watched 2posts and I bloody love her!! 😍🤣 not my taste either but good for her!! I love watching a reno haha. But I mean actual reno not just a #reno 🙄 and Shamey has the money and the followers to really make some kind of 'series' that might have been remotely interesting but she just misses the target every time 🤣🤦🏼‍♀️
I just don’t think she has the personality to make it interesting - I struggle to find any redeeming features I really do - she’s smug enough when she had no clue - imagine what she’d be like if she knew anything about anything! 😱

Mar 17, 2024
Birky
Had a very quick peak at the comments.
She’s only got the “wonderful and gorgeous” ones left. Why does she have delete all the time, no one is allowed an opinion are they 😡
The blatant difference in effort is honestly astounding!!!! 🙈 Kick them to the curb Charlie. In fact come and join us she'd hate that more and more with each skeleton falling out the closet 💀💀💀💀

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240506-003738_Samsung Internet.jpg
    Screenshot_20240506-003738_Samsung Internet.jpg
    153.3 KB · Views: 163
  • Screenshot_20240505-124224_TikTok.jpg
    Screenshot_20240505-124224_TikTok.jpg
    95.5 KB · Views: 151

iseethruu

Mar 16, 2024
essex
Here's my 2 pence on what I'd do with that house... for a start all of the ceilings would be skimmed and painted. The doors would be replaced, her house appears dark so I would go for modern frosted glass oak doors with chrome handles. The green walls in the kitchen would be replaced with white and I'd have the kitchen cupboards replaced with a more neutral tone that tied in with the floor. The cats room would have to match the kitchen. I would accent in black and navy accessories. I'd keep the sofa but change the fireplace for a more modern one and I'd hang the TV above it. I'd turn that new rug the other way around and pop it under the sofa not just chucked next to it. I'd replace the coffee table and side table for a square nest so the extra ones can be packed away when not in use. I'd have some really chunky throws over the sofa and chair and I'd have a matching rug for under the dining table. Anything Rainbow would be gone too. I'd have a decent runner in the hallway and some better storage for all those coats she always has hanging up. Don't get me started on light fittings and those up lighters. Her bedroom and workroom is another story!

Mar 8, 2024
Over the 🌈
Here's my 2 pence on what I'd do with that house... for a start all of the ceilings would be skimmed and painted. The doors would be replaced, her house appears dark so I would go for modern frosted glass oak doors with chrome handles. The green walls in the kitchen would be replaced with white and I'd have the kitchen cupboards replaced with a more neutral tone that tied in with the floor. The cats room would have to match the kitchen. I would accent in black and navy accessories. I'd keep the sofa but change the fireplace for a more modern one and I'd hang the TV above it. I'd turn that new rug the other way around and pop it under the sofa not just chucked next to it. I'd replace the coffee table and side table for a square nest so the extra ones can be packed away when not in use. I'd have some really chunky throws over the sofa and chair and I'd have a matching rug for under the dining table. Anything Rainbow would be gone too. I'd have a decent runner in the hallway and some better storage for all those coats she always has hanging up. Don't get me started on light fittings and those up lighters. Her bedroom and workroom is another story!
She likes colour though and there's nothing actually wrong with colour but she doesn't know how to place it or do it. I personally don't like all neutral and white either but I know how to use accent colours and have my own style. Her style is like the care bears threw up in the room and there's chaos.

Mar 8, 2024
Over the 🌈
Guys can I just say, the reason most of us say she could do better with the house is because we know she has the disposable income to do better. Can we be mindful that not everyone does have that disposable income and are doing their best and may not have homes that are high spec and linear like magazines? Just a thought as some people even on here struggle and may feel bad about their homes due to comments being made. I know people really wouldn't mean it in that way and if someone lives in a clean home and are doing their best it's all they need to do. But just a Monday morning thought! I hope you all have a fantastic week ahead ♥️

Mar 19, 2024
bendy wendy’s backdoor
Nope her #dud’s are so odd with the way she pairs up carbs. She’ll put a dried chicken in a giant baguette with a bowl of noodles and a side fries

Status
Not open for further replies.