Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 8, 2024
@ddcb Still baffled why she mentions us and TL so much. She's thicker than her orange loaf (best ever in my opinionnnn) WE KNOW!! 🍞🦆😴 We know a lot of her huns are a few slices short of a picnic but surely for every 10 she sends at least 1p will drop. She lives for the drama and the hope that they all go all Loopy LeeLee on us and put us all in the chokey!!! Yeah that went well 🤡🤣 you'd never ever want ppl seeing the stuff written about you would you!! Also @ddcb Your PP gets me every time 🤣 it's the purple splodge on the conk for me 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Thicker than her loaf 🤣🤣 😭😭 I know it's like free advertising for us 🤣🤣 silly bint! She obviously reads here on the daily and thinks her huns will jump on and defend her. When in reality there has only been a couple and pretty sure one of those of those was old flash gash wasn't it 😁😁
And we've pretty much dispatched the ones that have come on haven't we 💪💪👊🤣❤️🥰
No definitely not I'd be gutted and no way would want anyone seeing them!! She's not right, should be studied in a lab!!
Haha yours cracks me up too 🤣🤣 I just wish I could change the user name, I was in such a hurry to sign up I didn't even think just wanted in 🤣🤣🤣 xx

Mar 8, 2024
Aimee. It was a while back on one of her videos. Swiftly deleted but I got a receipt. And I can’t stand Millie either she’s a loud common chavvy dickhead and shown herself up by defending A, not just for the autism comment but all the miscarriage lies given Millie’s own experiences. They are all a set of c*nts and cannot wait for this ‘creator’ era to be done.
Amen to that 👏👏 the sooner the better! All speak for same s! Millie saying they provide entertainment, yeah the wrong kind love! All of them get too big for their ring lights, bunch of dickheads!! 🙄
If it wasn't for the football and animal content on there I'd delete mine (also hippos 🤣)
X

Mar 17, 2024
Birky
Very strange how she can’t get an appointment with her gp but remember that time she told everyone she needs to get antibiotics and got an appointment surprisingly the same day ? 🤔 anyone remember that video ???
Funny how she's been able to get soooo many Munchausen Mondays same day appointments but not now?? Oh dear trying to put it off? Have you tried blocking the DVLA and just acting like nothing happened???

For the first time ever.... It's fine!! You don't need an appointment the same day because just like the smug patronising witch she is the DVLA "WILL WAIT" Love that for you Aims!!

But unfortunately for you the DVLA don't lie every 3seconds and therefore don't forget!!!! It's not going to go away!! Mummy can't suck the DVLA assessor off, or Daddy can't pay them off to stop you from having a paddy!! None of the brushing it under the rug you usually do!! Time to be a big girl babes!!! You're not alone though Aimee we're all absolutely here for it!! Also love that for you!!!!

Canny fing wait!!!!! Unravelling like a ball of string. What a shame(y) 🙌🏼🥰

Mar 8, 2024
Funny how she's been able to get soooo many Munchausen Mondays same day appointments but not now?? Oh dear trying to put it off? Have you tried blocking the DVLA and just acting like nothing happened???

For the first time ever.... It's fine!! You don't need an appointment the same day because just like the smug patronising witch she is the DVLA "WILL WAIT" Love that for you Aims!!

But unfortunately for you the DVLA don't lie every 3seconds and therefore don't forget!!!! It's not going to go away!! Mummy can't suck the DVLA assessor off, or Daddy can't pay them off to stop you from having a paddy!! None of the brushing it under the rug you usually do!! Time to be a big girl babes!!! You're not alone though Aimee we're all absolutely here for it!! Also love that for you!!!!

Canny fing wait!!!!! Unravelling like a ball of string. What a shame(y) 🙌🏼🥰
Tried blocking the dvla 😭😭😭😭 dead 🤣🤣🤣

Mar 17, 2024
Birky
Honestly thank you so much babe ❤️and if being called a grass and taking the legal route is what they think, then I will happily take it.
Swamp Queen Catpiss has always thought she was untouchable. Her own words spoken out her own mouth gave me enough reasons to highlight her being an unsafe driver.
She has no concerns about the safety of the general public if like she said she passed out at the wheel. I won’t risk innocent people getting hurt and her actions have consequences.

Either way the result of this DVLA investigation will prove that 1- she loses her licence because she lied and is unfit to drive, 2- She keeps her licence but it proves she 🐂 💩 about her fake anxiety.
Her reaction yesterday to the letter screams she is scared because she knows she has over exaggerated to her GP how bad her fake anxiety is and now it’s come to bite her on the ass.
I also think Catpiss has watched baby reindeer and has taken parts from it to over dramatise her pathetic police case.
I used to like Millie but now she has lost a follower because anyone who supports Aimee and thinks she has done nothing wrong makes them as bad as her imo
Jesus!!! Whichever poor bastard is biting her on her arse. I hope has the mind to spit her straight back out!!! Exactly how Wendy should have 39yrs ago!! 🤮🤢

Mar 7, 2024
Trying to catch up as I’ve been busy working (sorry Shameless, haven’t got time to explain to you what that is). Guessing the ads haven’t done well this week so needed a pity party to up engagement. Also, the police would never go check CCTV over a photo of someone’s car. The lies she spews on the daily are just ridiculous!
At this point we (TL and CC) are all saying "at least make the BS 🐄💩 semi believable, you make it too easy for us"
Case officer 🤣 you mean wendy. You reported a "crime" because someone reshared public photos and videos that you posted 🤔🙄. The case officer would certainly have said lock down your social media and don't goad the "trolls".
Old marble for a brain does the opposite. Then car and addresse posted after shamless says she wants to move and get a new car - "daddy I want it, and I want it now" 🥱
Police are so over stretched they can't investigate real crimes and yet the brainless has them on speed dial..... "someone took a picture of my car. No way we will drag CID out immediately to investigate
knob! 🤣🤣🤣🤣

thelurker66

Feb 28, 2024
“Look at me bed it’s massive all for just me on me own”
She said something similar to that anyway!
And actually sounded sad 👀

All by myselfffffff 🎵
😂 also idk if it’s still there but on instagram someone wrote “independent woman”
To which someone replied “hardly she relies on her mum and dad” 🤣

Also instagram vs reality 🤷‍♀️
IMG_3406.jpeg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.