Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 10, 2024
🇬🇧
Honestly. Aimee… why do you act thick… it’s a breakfast card for the door. Boom, simple as that. You don’t have to do all the faffing with words. Half finished sentences, hand flapping.
It’s a pretty fing standard sentence, you manage to be very articulate when addressing ‘trolls’ and staring down the phone with beedy eyes. Zero description or explanation problems there.

Just fing speak, finish the sentence.
Urgh.

Lie Detector

Mar 8, 2024
Blackpool
Also, since she’s taking this stalking thing so very seriously, I’m wondering if it was her case officer who asked her to announce publicly where she was staying whilst she was actually still staying at the hotel? Because on the balance of probability, I’d say it was highly likely you wouldn’t be telling the whole world where you were staying if you were genuinely concerned you had a stalker.

Mar 4, 2024
Surely if you’re at a brand event, staying with other likeminded “creators” and people related to said brand, you’d be down at breakfast networking, mingling and chatting?? Why would you choose to have the entire buffet delivered to your bedroom to sit alone and talk to your phone?? What’s the actual point of her going to these “events”. The mind boggles

Lie Detector

Mar 8, 2024
Blackpool
Surely if you’re at a brand event, staying with other likeminded “creators” and people related to said brand, you’d be down at breakfast networking, mingling and chatting?? Why would you choose to have the entire buffet delivered to your bedroom to sit alone and talk to your phone?? What’s the actual point of her going to these “events”. The mind boggles
I thought this too. It’s very strange.

She acts all Billy big bollocks on her page, but I think she’s a very insecure person who doesn’t really know how to converse with others. Is it any wonder though, when you spend a large chunk of your time alone, or talking into your phone.

thelurker66

Feb 28, 2024
Sweaty mess 😂😂
IMG_3407.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.