Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Status
Not open for further replies.

SleepyLion

Mar 9, 2024
So let’s get this right..

She claims to have a stalker and a case worker is on the case according to her due to the fact someone took a photo of her car when she was in a sun bed shop?

But she has just posted her exact outfit that she is wearing for the day plus the exact location of the place she is staying overnight at?

🤣🤣🤣🤯🤯🤯 and the huns call us the uneducated ones!

How can her huns not be waking up to her utter lies?

And the video of a basic room was just so she can eye do herself in the mirror wearing the lastest brands!

Don’t get me wrong it is a nice enough hotel room and much cleaner than her own bedroom at home but she wasn't filming to show off the hotel room at all.

Jakethedog

Apr 11, 2024
manchester
“Look at me bed it’s massive all for just me on me own”
She said something similar to that anyway!
And actually sounded sad 👀

All by myselfffffff 🎵
😂 also idk if it’s still there but on instagram someone wrote “independent woman”
To which someone replied “hardly she relies on her mum and dad” 🤣

Also instagram vs reality 🤷‍♀️
IMG_3406.jpeg
Lol omg that second pic I thought it was photoshopped.. it took me ages to realise she was wearing a headband.. I thought she was laid on a pillow & had a shaved head.. like them ‘what I would look like as a man’ filter!!

itsmedvlajo

Mar 12, 2024
Costa del Southport
I am howling at that insta picture. She actually looks like miss piggy. The snout on that stuck up in the air! What the hell does the unstretched and unfiltered version actually look like 🤣
So she’s in Chester and my cousin had her wedding at Carden Park back in 2007. It is an extremely expensive posh hotel and when I was at my cousins wedding Michael Owen was staying there.
She will think she fits in well and all classy when in reality she is nothing but a smelly catpiss mess 🤣🤣

WTF is that photo though on insta 🤣🤣🤣

itsmedvlajo

Mar 12, 2024
Costa del Southport
Just a thought, if @itsmejo called the DVLA and asked them if their GDPR policy allows them to share her details with the police, surely they’d tell her no 🤷‍♀️
Legally they can’t because I haven’t committed a crime unlike swamp queen and with all her own incriminating evidence she hasn’t got a leg to stand on.
She is full of 💩 as always plus all they have is my user name here🤣🤣
GDPR protects you and with her not having a valid reason or evidence the police can’t do anything.
Even if they did I’ve nothing to hide and if she carries on she will have a police case against her which won’t look good as D2 has taken the legal route with her.

Attachments

• IMG_3832.jpeg
    IMG_3832.jpeg
    281.2 KB · Views: 151

iseethruu

Mar 16, 2024
essex
Another pair of £500 trainers alexandra mcqueens i think
She never shows the expensive designer stuff cos she knows she'll get ripped apart. She is the most unrelatable single mum on tiktok. I dread to think what her cc debt and klarna account look like. I'm not stephs biggest fan but at least she appreciates things. I like to see mothers come from nothing and work hard to achieve their goals. But aimee has always had expensive stuff. She was brought up with a fridge full of m&s. Good for her but don't throw primark at us and then secretly spend thousands in the background. It's just another example of why people hate her.

Mar 8, 2024
Funny how she's been able to get soooo many Munchausen Mondays same day appointments but not now?? Oh dear trying to put it off? Have you tried blocking the DVLA and just acting like nothing happened???

For the first time ever.... It's fine!! You don't need an appointment the same day because just like the smug patronising witch she is the DVLA "WILL WAIT" Love that for you Aims!!

But unfortunately for you the DVLA don't lie every 3seconds and therefore don't forget!!!! It's not going to go away!! Mummy can't suck the DVLA assessor off, or Daddy can't pay them off to stop you from having a paddy!! None of the brushing it under the rug you usually do!! Time to be a big girl babes!!! You're not alone though Aimee we're all absolutely here for it!! Also love that for you!!!!

Canny fing wait!!!!! Unravelling like a ball of string. What a shame(y) 🙌🏼🥰
Tried blocking the dvla 😭😭😭😭 dead 🤣🤣🤣👊
The disappointment when the fridge was only housing water😜and it’s not Figi 🤪
Didn't she call it a mini bar?! Obsessed with alcohol! And as mini bars go that's s 🤣🤣🤣
What a boring (more than normal) post of a very basic room 🙄

iseethruu

Mar 16, 2024
essex
So let’s get this right..

She claims to have a stalker and a case worker is on the case according to her due to the fact someone took a photo of her car when she was in a sun bed shop?

But she has just posted her exact outfit that she is wearing for the day plus the exact location of the place she is staying overnight at?

🤣🤣🤣🤯🤯🤯 and the huns call us the uneducated ones!

How can her huns not be waking up to her utter lies?

And the video of a basic room was just so she can eye do herself in the mirror wearing the lastest brands!

Don’t get me wrong it is a nice enough hotel room and much cleaner than her own bedroom at home but she wasn't filming to show off the hotel room at all.
I think the huns are waking up and watching her videos via these sites. Her views have dropped dramatically. Que emotional crying post

Status
Not open for further replies.