Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 17, 2024
Birky
Why does she always say she is not sure she will eat all this 🤥🙄 we know the only thing you will leave Aims is the natural yoghurt!!

Also she must of been in her element with fizz on tap 🙄
The kitchen must have been so confused like I'm sure it's only one person in that room? Yesss it is 🐷🐷🐷
I couldn't even watch it all she makes me itch 🤢🤢

Mar 8, 2024
Over the 🌈
Hahaha she's a state 😂 All the gear no idea!! Only she doesn't have the gear either! Because she'll either rock up in her Tinman outfit or one of her Crayola trackeeez!! 🤢💀 I'd love to spot her 🤣 no I take that back I absolutely wouldn't! But saying that nothing.. not even her will spoil it for me. And if she does get a hand out 😡🤢 I doubt it'll be for Anfield so I'll be safe!! I know what you mean about the boots hahaha. They're soft leather though I learned the hard way from DM Blisters before 😭🤣❤️
Oh my soft ones were absolutely fine. They didn't need broken in so you should be safe!! Some ways I'd hope she does for Harper to get to go but I really don't think Harper gives a rats ass about taylor lol just aimee wanting on a bandwagon

iseethruu

Mar 16, 2024
essex
Just typical of her to stay over. It's literally in Chester so not far from Southport ! The others that went home obvs haven't got more money than sense 🙄
Exactly this she didn't need to stay. She could have left at a reasonable hour and taken harper to school this morning. But that would mean NOT drinking and we all know aimee puts that over going home to her daughter.

Mar 17, 2024
Birky
I bloody love a runny egg!! But that ain't cooked!!! A yolk isn't the same colour as a tomato!! Sorry i know tomatoes or any bidddovvvellffff is a total alient concept but it's the thing on your plate that's the exact colour of your face!!! 😡🤮 but yeah just totally looking out for you babes do not eat that egg yolk! Especially you! Who was poisoned by EGGS at the Chinese 🤥🤥🤥🤥 it's not fine today Mummy doesn't want it!! Back to avoiding eggs like men avoid you!!! 🚫 at the very least you'll s yourself... oh do it actually eat it love you telling 600k huns that you s yourself in public. You dirty, dramatic, sweaty, lying, soiled sty keks s!!! 🤢🤮 Get it down ya girl!!!

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240509-163442_Samsung Internet.jpg
    Screenshot_20240509-163442_Samsung Internet.jpg
    159.2 KB · Views: 111

iseethruu

Mar 16, 2024
essex
I'd bet my bollok she's going to Taylor swift. In a box. And even if it isn't gifted daddy would pay it for her. It's her birthday in June isn't it? I'm waiting for the "harper is always listening to Taylor especially in the car she controls the music" and she'll buy her a designer outfit 3times to big.
I think this is why other creators swerve her and keep their distance... they know what her brand deals are worth. They know how much money she earns and they know she couldn't live the lifestyle she does without daddy's money. They're grafting and posting 3/4/5 times a day and aimee posts a repetitive lunchbox video which is as boring as a nun in a brothel and takeaway or beige dinner. Plus she's only got 600k following it's not alot in the grand scheme of things. She's hardly worked with anyone the past year.
I don't know how aimee can't see how s she is at "her job".

Mar 17, 2024
Birky
Omfffggggg!!! I may be very late to the party but has anyone noticed she's verified on Insta? VERIFIED VILE s ✔️ Ewww wtf??? She'll be soooo smug and the video of not being verified not bothering her will be a distant fing memory now won't it!!!
Get yourself 40 nuggiiiieeessss, 6 portions of fries 4 burgers and 6 deserts to celebrate 🍾 and 6 bottles of Kylie obviously. Fuming!!!! 😡🤢🚫

iseethruu

Mar 16, 2024
essex
Omfffggggg!!! I may be very late to the party but has anyone noticed she's verified on Insta? VERIFIED VILE s ✔️ Ewww wtf??? She'll be soooo smug and the video of not being verified not bothering her will be a distant fing memory now won't it!!!
Get yourself 40 nuggiiiieeessss, 6 portions of fries 4 burgers and 6 deserts to celebrate 🍾 and 6 bottles of Kylie obviously. Fuming!!!! 😡🤢🚫
She will have paid for it and she'll now start sending her followers over there because it pays more. Sophiena did the same thing. Trouble is Instagram relies on aesthetics.... and aimee is not that. Plus she's incapable of following trends.

itsmedvlajo

Mar 12, 2024
Costa del Southport
She pays for the blue tick on insta as it’s on F book too as both are now linked together. Anybody can have it now but what sad f pays for a blue tick, CATPISS because she really isn’t all that and her narcissistic behaviour had to do it 🙈

Attachments

• IMG_3842.jpeg
    IMG_3842.jpeg
    114.2 KB · Views: 82
  • IMG_3843.jpeg
    IMG_3843.jpeg
    129.8 KB · Views: 87

thelurker66

Feb 28, 2024
No!!!! Did she actually?? 😂😂😂
Has this already been mentioned? Haha I've got a good few pages to read yet 😂 but I did think it'll have been spotted like bloodhounds in this group 😍😂 Omg I hope she did buy it. That'll make my day 😂😂
I believe it has been mentioned before I’m not sure 😂😂
I know a lot of people have bought them! On instagram you’ll see nearly everyone has one and it’s because they more than likely pay monthly! If you google it’ll tell you 🤣

thelurker66

Feb 28, 2024
She pays for the blue tick on insta as it’s on F book too as both are now linked together. Anybody can have it now but what sad f pays for a blue tick, CATPISS because she really isn’t all that and her narcissistic behaviour had to do it 🙈
Hahahahaha no way. I didn’t know that Facebook said about it like that 🤣 caught out again Aimee you utter idiot

Status
Not open for further replies.