Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 1, 2024
Wakefield
I was blocked about unofficial bridesmaid dress, I said something like I wasn’t keen on the orange dress. Instant block, because I dared to say I wasn’t keen.
So I don’t watch her videos now, but just lately I can’t even bring myself to watch her uploads here. I truly hate this woman so much. I cannot wait to see her downfall.

thelurker66

Feb 28, 2024
IMG_3543.jpeg
Literally looks like she’d appear at your window saying “hello Jacqui your doorbell isn’t working” at any moment 🤪🤣🤣🤣

Mar 8, 2024
Well well well another boring day. And yet another person roped in to do her piss easy tasks because she's an incompetent moron!! 🥴 Just out for a pub tea... how very lazy of me haha.. but a wee treat before I'm back on nights at 8pm and will be like ships passing in the night with my fella for the next 4days.. imagine both being emergency shift workers Shamey!! 🤭 Someone's gotta!! Anyway have a lovely night all. I'll pop by when I can... 3am crew we've got this ❤️🤣

Also... I know it's very random and by the by but that Dream catcher on the light switch pisses me off more than it should 😡🤣 what a fing weird place... who's sleeping under the light switch? One of the wee mice nesting in your skirting boards? Probably just me noticed but it annoys the s out of me 🤣🤣
Hope you have a good night shift lovely ❤️ Might see you at 3 not on nights but usually up! Love how we have all shifts covered here 🤣🤣

Mar 8, 2024
I love this Nosey 😍🤣
My postie and regular delivery drivers ask if Bellatrix is in all the time 🤣 and if they have to ask she's definitely not. Because if she is she almost bowls them over like a bat out of hell for the attention of new fussers 😍🤣 Every time I'm out with her takes me forever with people stopping like ohhh I love Dalmatians 😍 then collapses onto her back for belly rubs 🤣🤣 out on my own.. nobody bats an eyelid.. charming 🤣🤣🤣
Aww that's lovely 💕Animals make everything alright. I have a rescue chow chow 🐻 ❤️

Apr 1, 2024
Wakefield
Arguing with people in the comment section now 😂😂🤣😂 Jesus fing christ, this THING takes the absolute PISS! AIMEE, YOU LAZY GOOD FOR NOTHING DIRTY SCRUBBER GET A fING WASH FOR fS SAKE I CAN PRACTICALLY SMELL THE STENCH OF DIRTY KNICKERS, SWEAT AND FILTHY MINGE THROUGH THE SCREEN, YOURE fING RANK
😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 don’t ever change puss

Status
Not open for further replies.