Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eitak58

Mar 9, 2024
Not going to say much regarding the slight disagreement with our friends over on TL other than everyone is entitled to their opinion, we ain’t Aimee and we don’t censor people. Disagreements don’t need to mean conflict.

Regarding the 2 photos, they are the same night, I just think her TikTok is filtered to death and brighter. She looks an ugly t on both though 🤣🤣

Yelsel 2024

Mar 11, 2024
Scotland
Hmm…. 🤔 Can’t even see the pink top as it’s not that low cut.
That photo is definitely not from last night look at her hairline it looks like it has dye on it n look at the photos taken from her pantomime catwalk before she went out no dye on her hairline.

Does she really think people are that stupid.

Catpiss if your going to lie make sure ur good at it

JustForFun

Mar 9, 2024
Morning guys here and t 💖 just caught up 12 pages I have to say I’m disappointed reading the bickering between here and T. I for one love t and came here from reading there I don’t think we should bicker the way it’s gone down. Everybody is entitled to there opinion here and there but if we all start going at each other the main reason will love that and that’s aimee. We seem a good bunch here and T with banter more than bitching let’s try keep it that way. Have a lovely weekend everyone 💖

Mar 8, 2024
Morning guys here and t 💖 just caught up 12 pages I have to say I’m disappointed reading the bickering between here and T. I for one love t and came here from reading there I don’t think we should bicker the way it’s gone down. Everybody is entitled to there opinion here and there but if we all start going at each other the main reason will love that and that’s aimee. We seem a good bunch here and T with banter more than bitching let’s try keep it that way. Have a lovely weekend everyone 💖
Exactly this. Otherwise it makes this site as bad as the rotters that are Aimee’s followers. Agree to disagree, but we must remember to be the decent ones that just want her and her enablers shut down

lexilou

Mar 9, 2024
How is this even the same person?

Attachments

• FunPic_20240323_094236677.jpg
    FunPic_20240323_094236677.jpg
    262.7 KB · Views: 175

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
Can't get my head around why her followers don't see her lies and manipulation
Because they don’t know her history, not seen all her lives and feel really sorry for her. She portrays herself as the victim all the time. I used to feel sorry for her until I felt that things weren’t quite adding up.
It’s still very sad that she relies so heavily on compliments from strangers to make her feel good. She’s clearly unhappy and uses shopping and adoration from strangers to feel better about herself.
I still feel sorry for her but equally I feel frustration at the lies she tells and the absolute waste of her time and money spent each and every day on donuts and scent boosters. The only laundry she’s ever done is helping uncle Dave put his cash in the washing machine.
The whole family are very odd and seem a little bit more sinister to me now.

itsmedvlajo

Mar 12, 2024
Costa del Southport
Little off topic, sorry ladies! But tors anyone else feel aimless is neurodivergent but will never admit it (I don’t mean to cause any offence with this) I myself am autistic with severe adhd I was diagnosed as an adult and can see so many traits when I can actually bear to watch her, when someone shares the videos on TL, where I can’t comment. Especially when she’s manic?
I am also autistic & adhd diagnosed as an adult & I’ve known catpiss since I was 11.
My opinion is because she takes snippets of life from other creators it comes across as she might be. Believe me she isn’t and has always been a nasty person who will try anything for attention and act stupid. She is 100% a narcissist in every aspect of her life & she sees herself as someone special when in reality she is a sad, lonely, bitter, spoilt cnut xx

Status
Not open for further replies.