Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Status
Not open for further replies.

PecanPieCrust

Mar 7, 2024
State of that bulge 😂😂😂😂 and whys she sat like that? All squashed up Ugly f , what an absolute BOOT.
I know!! the rats tails hair like she's been out 'singing in the rain' with Fred Astaire and the tits all hunched up over the electric pink 80's boob toob! Any normal person would have pulled their hair over their shoulders to hide the muffin tits but then that would have drawn more attention to her lank locks 😂 :p ;)

ridd

Mar 3, 2024
I am also autistic & adhd diagnosed as an adult & I’ve known catpiss since I was 11.
My opinion is because she takes snippets of life from other creators it comes across as she might be. Believe me she isn’t and has always been a nasty person who will try anything for attention and act stupid. She is 100% a narcissist in every aspect of her life & she sees herself as someone special when in reality she is a sad, lonely, bitter, spoilt cnut xx
Thank you for this 👌 I've battled all my life with asd and severe adhd emotional disregulation bipolar disorder not tiktok diagnosis which has fkd it for ppl like me running around trying too get meds every month because everyone wants a label now. Living with with s is hell.shes just a spoilt brat and a show off what she doesn't realise it's all superficial se she needs a mop and a hoover and too modernise that house the tramps arse. Sorry for the rant.

pussycatchat

Mar 9, 2024
I know!! the rats tails hair like she's been out 'singing in the rain' with Fred Astaire and the tits all hunched up over the electric pink 80's boob toob! Any normal person would have pulled their hair over their shoulders to hide the muffin tits but then that would have drawn more attention to her lank locks 😂 :p ;)
Her hair looks flat and rank coz she's sweating like a pig on a spit 🤢🤢🤢🤢 seeing her and watching her videos I can literally smell sweat through the screen. Makes me wanna puke, scruffy b

Mar 7, 2024
She hasnt a single moral in her sweaty lardy arse body. More than happy to forget those poor elderly innocent folk who were ROBBED so long as SHE gets to spend spend spend. Wonder if her dad is trying to this DAY to get rid of the dirty money hence why she has SO much disposable income to spend on se. Just a thought
She has an incredible amount of disposable income for someone that only has a few brand deals nowadays - in the early days of TT suceess she probably was making more. Recently the brand deals have been few and far between. We certainly know she didn't make a fortune selling magic beans/juice plus BS. She proved what a terrible travel agent she was with DLP, so doubt she made a fortune there. Where does the money come from for the designer gear, hauls, food shops, takeaways? It isn't regular spending, it's so OTT. I'm sure someone said on here or on TL said that she hasn't filled taxes in years so one would assume that she's earning under the tax threshold (which wouldn't fit her spending), not declaring her true income (quite possibly) or she's receiving an income from elsewhere (dodgy dad and his dodgy family possibly). It's certainly very suspicious and worthy of some forensic financial accounting 💸💰💸💰💸💰

Spring2

Mar 8, 2024
Good morning to all of you on CC & TL 🥰🥰🥰
Finally caught up & I agree with what others have said that we all have the same opinion about Catpiss & have waited years for her downfall which is coming.
We are all adults and not everyone agrees with each other which is absolutely fine & we can agree to disagree without name calling.
I do also understand how a text can be read wrong & taken the wrong way & that having receipts backs up as evidence.
It’s the way TL has always been because they are called trolls and they aren’t, they call out the fake 🐂💩
We also need to understand that those of us who know Catpiss personally are telling the truth but finding it hard to provide receipts just atm.
We have to remember we need to be 10 steps ahead of Catpiss & make sure any receipts shown from others don’t implicate themselves or friends which could impact their mental health due to the harassment Catpiss will cause.
We know from D1 & D2 info shared here she is a stalker & harasses others to get her own way.
Sorry for the long post and both TL & CC are a community who share the same morals, values & respect and have so much love and support for other ❤️❤️❤️
Let’s see what this weekend brings as we know we have beefgate next weekend at Shirley’s 🤣🤣🤣
This can also be shared in TL if you want too xxx
Well said , no more name calling let’s all stick together calling woe nut job is really nasty and there was no need for it ,we can all have different opinions with each other I respect everyone’s opinion regardless of what mine is ,hopefully we can start again and all be kind ❤️

JustForFun

Mar 9, 2024
Just came to say there’s no way on this earth that scruff was in the shower at 3am 🤢 next joke aimee ya can’t even brush your head before you film you tramp get some self respect. Who acts like that after a night out with a so called friend you have had for 18 years isn’t it the norm to have food and drinks ? Honestly weird behaviour I’d expect that from teenagers just starting to go out and stuff not a near 40 year old women. As relatable as ever with the 3 bags of Costa 🤦🏼‍♀️ The filters defo filtered last night compared to insta pics. How on earth she denies filters is beyond me. Take away for tea calling it now she’s just a greasy monster. Who wants to be cardi b but gives off honey g I stand by that

PinkyGirl

Mar 3, 2024
I don’t think I can despise this witch more than I do this morning. Three bags from Costa. She has an Airfryer which can cook bacon in 10 minutes and a Velvetiser to make Hot Chocolate in a couple of minutes. She could make it quicker than it takes to deliver. She food shops continuously so why can’t she have buns and bacon ready for the morning after the night before. Her spending is grotesque. Daddy (sorry uncle) must have had to get rid of large sums of money quick. I bet she has thousands tucked away somewhere? We know she received a large sum for her wedding. Do UNCLES normally give that on a wedding day? I thought that is more a DAD gift 🤪

That top lip is almost identical to Uncle David’s

Attachments

• 0909D1A1-BAC1-470F-AECD-D126755007C2.jpeg
    0909D1A1-BAC1-470F-AECD-D126755007C2.jpeg
    146.7 KB · Views: 95
  • E0C94805-9BF9-4C80-BEAD-73C726A1F3C1.jpeg
    E0C94805-9BF9-4C80-BEAD-73C726A1F3C1.jpeg
    62 KB · Views: 97
Mar 7, 2024
She has an incredible amount of disposable income for someone that only has a few brand deals nowadays - in the early days of TT suceess she probably was making more. Recently the brand deals have been few and far between. We certainly know she didn't make a fortune selling magic beans/juice plus BS. She proved what a terrible travel agent she was with DLP, so doubt she made a fortune there. Where does the money come from for the designer gear, hauls, food shops, takeaways? It isn't regular spending, it's so OTT. I'm sure someone said on here or on TL said that she hasn't filled taxes in years so one would assume that she's earning under the tax threshold (which wouldn't fit her spending), not declaring her true income (quite possibly) or she's receiving an income from elsewhere (dodgy dad and his dodgy family possibly). It's certainly very suspicious and worthy of some forensic financial accounting 💸💰💸💰💸💰
'Look huns, I've got so much money my morning coffee comes in 3 bags and I'm so wasteful I don't remember what I've ordered!'
Even if the huns can't see through the constant 🐄💩, lies and manipulation with this one then the unnecessary boastful spending must start grind their gears eventually

Attachments

• IMG_1966.png
    IMG_1966.png
    522.4 KB · Views: 92

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
I don’t think I can despise this witch more than I do this morning. Three bags from Costa. She has an Airfryer which can cook bacon in 10 minutes and a Velvetiser to make Hot Chocolate in a couple of minutes. She could make it quicker than it takes to deliver. She food shops continuously so why can’t she have buns and bacon ready for the morning after the night before. Her spending is grotesque. Daddy (sorry uncle) must have had to get rid of large sums of money quick. I bet she has thousands tucked away somewhere? We know she received a large sum for her wedding. Do UNCLES normally give that on a wedding day? I thought that is more a DAD gift 🤪

That top lip is almost identical to Uncle David’s
Hope someone can grab some hair and do a dna test 😂 I can’t watch any videos of her anymore. She absolutely repulses me beyond words. Let’s hope she gets her comeuppance someday soon.
Enjoy the weekend everyone 🤩

PecanPieCrust

Mar 7, 2024
'Look huns, I've got so much money my morning coffee comes in 3 bags and I'm so wasteful I don't remember what I've ordered!'
Even if the huns can't see through the constant 🐄💩, lies and manipulation with this one then the unnecessary boastful spending must start grind their gears eventually
You can see the smug, braggy smirk on her face! I’m pretty certain she’s ordered all that to make her adoring ‘fans’ think maybe she’s got a fella there. More breadcrumbs of se fed to her disciples to keep them engaged, that usually ends up being a load of lies anyway 😳😡

Mar 14, 2024
Leeds
@woeisme25 I’m so sorry you feel like this but please be assured that without you I wouldn’t of spoke out and neither would a few other people here.
I understand you need time away for your own personal reasons but please know you are liked & have so much support from a lot of us and are here for you 🥰🥰🥰
Here here 🙏

Mar 7, 2024
Just came to say there’s no way on this earth that scruff was in the shower at 3am 🤢 next joke aimee ya can’t even brush your head before you film you tramp get some self respect. Who acts like that after a night out with a so called friend you have had for 18 years isn’t it the norm to have food and drinks ? Honestly weird behaviour I’d expect that from teenagers just starting to go out and stuff not a near 40 year old women. As relatable as ever with the 3 bags of Costa 🤦🏼‍♀️ The filters defo filtered last night compared to insta pics. How on earth she denies filters is beyond me. Take away for tea calling it now she’s just a greasy monster. Who wants to be cardi b but gives off honey g I stand by that
She has to have a shower when she gets in and takes her make up off 🐄💩
She doesn't even shower and wash her manky hair before she goes out so not a chance she showers when she gets home 🤣

Status
Not open for further replies.