Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 7, 2024
£22 with delivery on just eat! There is bound to be a KFC or pizza inc delivery later as H wants one (AKA she's too hangover to cook)

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240323-123155_Samsung Internet.jpg
    Screenshot_20240323-123155_Samsung Internet.jpg
    98.4 KB · Views: 128

Muggle

Mar 8, 2024
What's with the 'we' instead of 'I' got a costa? She must have said it at least 5 times, and then said 'I wanted to try some bits'. She really thinks she's bloody royalty!! 😡 The bag with the bacon roll in still looked bulging, and the 3rd bag with the hot chocolate in she kept off to the side, and surely the kitkat bunny would have fallen off the top of the cup during the trip from the shop, unless it was held in place by another cup, possibly?? 🤔🤔

Mar 8, 2024
No idea if this will work as I'm old and decrepid but just saw it on TT and made me laugh so I hope it works! If nor.. I'm a t...as u were... 🤪🤣
Edited to say.. I can't edit so my kovu is on there lol ❤️

Morning guys here and t 💖 just caught up 12 pages I have to say I’m disappointed reading the bickering between here and T. I for one love t and came here from reading there I don’t think we should bicker the way it’s gone down. Everybody is entitled to there opinion here and there but if we all start going at each other the main reason will love that and that’s aimee. We seem a good bunch here and T with banter more than bitching let’s try keep it that way. Have a lovely weekend everyone 💖
I don't think disagreeing is an issue. Correct me if I'm wrong but I think the issue was name calling... 'fruit loop and nut job' If it was just asking polite questions/concerns that's fine but resorting to name calling on a public forum is not on imo. The subsequent entries..inc mine were opinions...concerns and polite questions.
Calling someone out for name calling is not bickering or bitching. I'm not here for that as most aren't.
You will never be able to shut down opinions and shouldn't tbh.
I'm not continuing this..I'm just respectfully responding to this btw ❤️

Mar 8, 2024
Don’t worry about it, they explained and will not make that sort of comment again. They want receipts that’s all and they’ve had some proper odd people on there before. It’s a new day, wonder what is in store for Aims! Shopping? Self care? Showcasing new cushions? Filling a skip? Looking at interior design so she can modernise her lovely gifted home?
It’s quite funny that she could have had a new bathroom and whole house refurb with all the money she’s wasted on tat and donuts. She’s had a good night out, but she’s still miserable, still has no fashion sense and still makes a complete fool of herself for all the world to see every single day. 😉
I didn't see an apology or saying they won't make that comment again tbh. May hv been better if that had happened imo. You can't throw stones and expect no reaction. Never seen name calling anywhere before. (Apart from big muff!! )

Mar 8, 2024
Good morning to all of you on CC & TL 🥰🥰🥰
Finally caught up & I agree with what others have said that we all have the same opinion about Catpiss & have waited years for her downfall which is coming.
We are all adults and not everyone agrees with each other which is absolutely fine & we can agree to disagree without name calling.
I do also understand how a text can be read wrong & taken the wrong way & that having receipts backs up as evidence.
It’s the way TL has always been because they are called trolls and they aren’t, they call out the fake 🐂💩
We also need to understand that those of us who know Catpiss personally are telling the truth but finding it hard to provide receipts just atm.
We have to remember we need to be 10 steps ahead of Catpiss & make sure any receipts shown from others don’t implicate themselves or friends which could impact their mental health due to the harassment Catpiss will cause.
We know from D1 & D2 info shared here she is a stalker & harasses others to get her own way.
Sorry for the long post and both TL & CC are a community who share the same morals, values & respect and have so much love and support for other ❤️❤️❤️
Let’s see what this weekend brings as we know we have beefgate next weekend at Shirley’s 🤣🤣🤣
This can also be shared in TL if you want too xxx
Completely agree. Just catching up but I wrote something similar! 💕 xx

Mar 8, 2024
What's with the 'we' instead of 'I' got a costa? She must have said it at least 5 times, and then said 'I wanted to try some bits'. She really thinks she's bloody royalty!! 😡 The bag with the bacon roll in still looked bulging, and the 3rd bag with the hot chocolate in she kept off to the side, and surely the kitkat bunny would have fallen off the top of the cup during the trip from the shop, unless it was held in place by another cup, possibly?? 🤔🤔
I thought the same!

Mar 7, 2024
3 bags of Costa. There are people struggling to put food on the table and Keep warm and yet here she is, gluttonous, soothing her hangover!!!
She’s not relatable in any respect, disgusting !
Her and big beefy flaps Vavron are cut from the same cloth ! Spend spend spend while many families are struggling and rely on food banks and these are people who genuinely go out and work but can't afford the cost of living crisis ! Aimless with her shopping hauls and 3 or 4 takeaways a week and big Vav in her £2k a month rented PIP mansion . Makes me sick at the pair of them but when tik tok wnds it will all come crashing down !!

Status
Not open for further replies.