Who is this?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240324_112738_edit_756974490294503.jpg
    Screenshot_20240324_112738_edit_756974490294503.jpg
    129.9 KB · Views: 161

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
I haven’t always been the best Mum. I’ve always had bad mental health issues and was referred for an adhd assessment that I’m still waiting on (I didnt request it, someone from the CMHT asked for my permission). I’ve been a single parent for almost 16 years with no financial help from “dad”. Anyway, I started self medicating, I was on autopilot with the kids, they were always well turned out etc but I was never fully mentally there. One day, I woke up, gave my head a wobble and asked for help. I’m a completely different person now. I still have mental health issues and physical health problems (unrelated) but I know where to go if things start getting on top of me again. I can see myself in Aimee and want to grab her by the shoulders and give her a good shake. (I’d actually like to slap her to knock it in to her). Sorry to ramble
This is the difference between you. You acknowledged and dealt with it. She hasn’t got that in her personality. She’s had bad behaviours allowed go on and on. Now they are so ingrained she thinks it’s acceptable. While all the enablers continue she has no need to even try and change.
She is selfish, entitled and deluded.
She could have ignored that comment about money last night. She was so condescending while talking about people who “consume her content”
She might not mention money in the literal sense but her posts are all about excess spending. Maybe she’s not bright enough to realise that.

Mar 9, 2024
Why can’t she share holidays with Andy? Why is she more important? By the time Andy has contact it’ll be 5 weeks since the last. I find that utterly disgusting and clearly she hasn’t got the best interests of the child at heart at all. I’d never do that to my oldest, as much as I can’t stand his dad his dad is still his dad and has just as much importance in my son’s life as I do.

And then….

Mar 8, 2024
Morning guys! Just watched her tik tok hammy sammy, cakey and strawbs! God sake I’m irritated to hell now 🤬🤬
Yep and the old bag or whatever their name was has the cheek to say any bullying would stem from T and here !!
Her classmates can see that video , that’s fuel for bullying right there , coming out of her so called mothers snout 🐽!!!

itsmedvlajo

Mar 12, 2024
Costa del Southport
I haven’t always been the best Mum. I’ve always had bad mental health issues and was referred for an adhd assessment that I’m still waiting on (I didnt request it, someone from the CMHT asked for my permission). I’ve been a single parent for almost 16 years with no financial help from “dad”. Anyway, I started self medicating, I was on autopilot with the kids, they were always well turned out etc but I was never fully mentally there. One day, I woke up, gave my head a wobble and asked for help. I’m a completely different person now. I still have mental health issues and physical health problems (unrelated) but I know where to go if things start getting on top of me again. I can see myself in Aimee and want to grab her by the shoulders and give her a good shake. (I’d actually like to slap her to knock it in to her). Sorry to ramble
You should be so proud that you realised you needed help and got it and even though you struggled mentally, you always put your kids first & looked after them ❤️❤️❤️
Please don’t think you see yourself in Aimee as she could never be the strong, independent, caring, loving mum & person you are babe.
Aimee has always been a narcissist & wouldn’t stop at throwing anyway under the bus to make herself look like Miss Perfect.

Regina.G

Mar 19, 2024
Leeds
Morning all, nearly 2 hours to catch up lastnight and abit this morning but made it haha. Got to say ladies you all handled the fishy flaps fans beautifully! Fancy coming on here to defend the money laundering fraud! Shame she didn't think about Harper when she was opening her legs for all the little Frank's eh! Strange Men in her house after weeks! suppose to be Harpers safe space!! If anyone exploits Harper is her Mother! Where was her mother instincts? These Men could be anyone! Done anything! And the princess just opens her doors for them to come into her home and be around her daughter on her own at times! Lack off nutrition, lack of safeguarding, lack of support with her everyday basic needs, does absolutely nothing but shop shop shop! parading around in her bras which is definitely going to result in Harper getting teased in her high school years. Takes her of TT but leaves her videos and photos on every social media platform for any Tom dick and Harry! The stuff people can do these days to manipulate photos is shocking! All that doesn't even cover it half of it! but for the fans of the 'open all hours' mother of the year! If anything the people from TL and Here have shown nothing but care for Harper! More than her own mother! Do your research before coming here with ur one liner responses acting all concerned for Harper. Keep smiling CC and TL ❤ xxx

lynny

Mar 17, 2024
Northumberland
Yep and the old bag or whatever their name was has the cheek to say any bullying would stem from T and here !!
Her classmates can see that video , that’s fuel for bullying right there , coming out of her so called mothers snout 🐽!!!
Very true! Poor kid having a self centred narcissistic mother who only cares about herself!

JustForFun

Mar 9, 2024
Just seen her video hammy sammy has toasty woasty crumbs all over it don’t worry though it’s fine it’s only h. I think she has a trip? Wow if you think she has a trip why are you giving her lunchboxes and not putting it in a carrier bag to be thrown after lunch so she doesn’t have to carry it round all day? Thought that was common practise with school trips it is at our school anyway 🤷‍♀️ Aimee aimee aimee you really need to shower and wash that wig. Surely you can see how rotten and dirty you look 👀 bet she hasn’t even brushed her teeth 🤢 minty Monday for aimee

Mar 8, 2024
If Aimee didn't tell people that her cats urinate all over the place maybe they wouldn't call her that, so yes. She's basically neglecting their basic needs. Cats are clean, they don't just wee everywhere unless they are ill, nervous or their trays are dirty.

It's hardly a lie that Aimee is on the prowl most of the time so again, yes that's down to her.

Noone has said Aimee is a thief, however her uncle who gave her a large amount of cash at her wedding (Aimee stated this back in the day) was. Perhaps you could take this up with ITV, let them know that talking about a crook could affect H, let's forget about all the families affected by it
Aimee could always make a donation to charity, or at the very least donate some of the freebies she's received to a local woman's shelter.

I understand what you're saying about Harper Twist, but again, Aimee makes the comment over and over that Harper can have more - although when she did ask for more red chicken she shot the poor child a dirty look. She should feed her child properly. Some days she only has 1 piece of fruit. How is that a balanced diet?

Do you now see where everyone else is coming from. Aimee causes this herself. Her actions or lack of actions.
👏

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
Few guesses re her “content” this week

*TAN REVEAL (used over sunbed tan)

*LASH SERUM update (used twice daily every day but no mention of it since first shown)

*BACK TO TESCO she said in comments she will return all clothes bought yesterday so she can take advantage of the 25% today.

*M and S haul of fresh fruit and veg (to prove she and H do eat a healthy balanced diet off camera)

*B and M haul of easter presents (yes more!) for H and R

*HAIR WASH (flogging whatever se she is now given free to promote whether it’s good or bad)

*SOFA RESET (simple cleaning and throw new cushions at it)

*WOE IS ME content, “this is NOT OK….”

Status
Not open for further replies.