Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 7, 2024
How about Aimee stops posting about her child, or takes down the images although those that want them on the dark Web will have them now. How about she feeds the poor child proper healthy meals, takes her down the beach which Aimee claims to love, actually does something other than drag her shopping, buys her age appropriate crafts, puts her in clothes that fit, just does the basics most mothers do. How about that
Log into Facebook this is an interesting article from fabulous magazine this weekend. Vogue Williams is saving money in case her kids sue her in later life for making financial gain from social media. Wonder if Aimee and other creators will do the same?

Lilac8

Mar 7, 2024
Kent
You should be so proud that you realised you needed help and got it and even though you struggled mentally, you always put your kids first & looked after them ❤️❤️❤️
Please don’t think you see yourself in Aimee as she could never be the strong, independent, caring, loving mum & person you are babe.
Aimee has always been a narcissist & wouldn’t stop at throwing anyway under the bus to make herself look like Miss Perfect.
Thank you xx

Mar 8, 2024
Morning all, nearly 2 hours to catch up lastnight and abit this morning but made it haha. Got to say ladies you all handled the fishy flaps fans beautifully! Fancy coming on here to defend the money laundering fraud! Shame she didn't think about Harper when she was opening her legs for all the little Frank's eh! Strange Men in her house after weeks! suppose to be Harpers safe space!! If anyone exploits Harper is her Mother! Where was her mother instincts? These Men could be anyone! Done anything! And the princess just opens her doors for them to come into her home and be around her daughter on her own at times! Lack off nutrition, lack of safeguarding, lack of support with her everyday basic needs, does absolutely nothing but shop shop shop! parading around in her bras which is definitely going to result in Harper getting teased in her high school years. Takes her of TT but leaves her videos and photos on every social media platform for any Tom dick and Harry! The stuff people can do these days to manipulate photos is shocking! All that doesn't even cover it half of it! but for the fans of the 'open all hours' mother of the year! If anything the people from TL and Here have shown nothing but care for Harper! More than her own mother! Do your research before coming here with ur one liner responses acting all concerned for Harper. Keep smiling CC and TL ❤ xxx
'Open all hours mother' 👏🤣🤣🤣

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
Anyone else think she's scared of upsetting H? It's always whispers when she's using a butter that she doesn't like or a brand that she doesn't like and the constant letting her chose her dinners. It's peculiar how she tries to be a friend and not a parent 🤔
So she still manipulates her own parents into getting what she wants, and her own daughter is doing the same with her. What a lovely family 🤔

SleepyLion

Mar 9, 2024
How can she make out she doesn’t know what day her child is going on a school trip?!

Most kids don’t stop talking about a school trip and like others said school usually ask for you to place in a plastic carrier bag to make it easier to discard when getting back on the coach at the end of the day.

This is just me thinking out loud and no evidence at all but -

The question about the house was this the time that Dodgy Uncle Dave was being investigated? Was Gregory worried his assets be looked into particularly if money to buy the house in first place came from Dodgy Uncle Dave so decided to sell it over so it wouldn’t be taken off him?

Or is it a way of avoiding paying Inheritance Tax one day? Or potentially more dodgy dealings we don’t know about!

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
Log into Facebook this is an interesting article from fabulous magazine this weekend. Vogue Williams is saving money in case her kids sue her in later life for making financial gain from social media. Wonder if Aimee and other creators will do the same?
Aims can’t save, she’s too impulsive in supermarkets. Or maybe there is a wad of cash under the floorboards that she’s forgotten about.

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
How can she make out she doesn’t know what day her child is going on a school trip?!

Most kids don’t stop talking about a school trip and like others said school usually ask for you to place in a plastic carrier bag to make it easier to discard when getting back on the coach at the end of the day.

The question about the house was this the time that Dodgy Uncle Dave was being investigated? Was Gregory worried his assets be looked into particularly if money to buy the house in first place came from Dodgy Uncle Dave so decided to sell it over so it wouldn’t be taken off him?

Or is it a way of avoiding paying Inheritance Tax one day? Or potentially more dodgy dealings we don’t know about!
It’s all dodgy!

Mar 7, 2024
Aims can’t save, she’s too impulsive in supermarkets. Or maybe there is a wad of cash under the floorboards that she’s forgotten about.
H and other social media kids could have a legitimate claim on the money that was gained from their parent parading them on apps! H speak to grandad wallet, he can fix you up with some legal representation! 😆

Mar 19, 2024
bendy wendy’s backdoor
Yep and the old bag or whatever their name was has the cheek to say any bullying would stem from T and here !!
Her classmates can see that video , that’s fuel for bullying right there , coming out of her so called mothers snout 🐽!!!
I’d love to know what the other parents at the school think of Catpiss

Mar 8, 2024
Good morning all ☺️
Can't believe she does not know if she's on a school trip 😏 I definitely would of known as I would of had annual leave, so I could go on the trip as a helper ( use to love that! ❤️) can't see that even entering her head to do that ! Hope H likes bread crumbs with her strawberries 🫤
Also, she has curled that hair again for sure!
Easter is going to be fun ....kids with sugar overload and adults getting pissed up and no doubt the old hag will be back in our comments!
Have a good day all ☺️😘

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
No aimless we don't want a video of you filling a piñata you absolute whopper. Imagine being so lazy you hate getting up "early" for school run. I'm up at 6, showered and ready before my kids open their eyes! She is one lazy smelly bleep. And puss clean off with the fake mutley laugh and your disgusting greasy hair!
I’d love a post about filling the skip. Hope she does a “de clutter with me” one day

itsmedvlajo

Mar 12, 2024
Costa del Southport

You’ve hit the nail on the head and I hope mine the hippo finds all the dark hiding money secrets.
The investigation with Daddy David started in 20212/13 I think xx

PecanPieCrust

Mar 7, 2024
I haven’t always been the best Mum. I’ve always had bad mental health issues and was referred for an adhd assessment that I’m still waiting on (I didnt request it, someone from the CMHT asked for my permission). I’ve been a single parent for almost 16 years with no financial help from “dad”. Anyway, I started self medicating, I was on autopilot with the kids, they were always well turned out etc but I was never fully mentally there. One day, I woke up, gave my head a wobble and asked for help. I’m a completely different person now. I still have mental health issues and physical health problems (unrelated) but I know where to go if things start getting on top of me again. I can see myself in Aimee and want to grab her by the shoulders and give her a good shake. (I’d actually like to slap her to knock it in to her). Sorry to ramble
❤️♥️💓

Reactions: Lilac8

Regina.G

Mar 19, 2024
Leeds
Its crazy as its not even suprising to us anymore. But then with her ever so busy schedule, her calendar leaves very little space for Harper. Specially the 🍆 entries! Open door policy for the amount of men she goes through and thats the only ones we know about. I would love to see her on a school trip though! Hiking up a mountain 🤣🤣🤣

PecanPieCrust

Mar 7, 2024
Why can’t she share holidays with Andy? Why is she more important? By the time Andy has contact it’ll be 5 weeks since the last. I find that utterly disgusting and clearly she hasn’t got the best interests of the child at heart at all. I’d never do that to my oldest, as much as I can’t stand his dad his dad is still his dad and has just as much importance in my son’s life as I do.
This is the thing with Aimee, she likes to call all the shots and dictate when Andy has Harper. She doesn't do it cos she wants Harper home with her, we all know this the way the kid is just sat in the house with her ipad out of sight and out of mind. She does this to spite Andy, cos he's done her wrong by not loving her anymore, by going back to his ex, by daring to discard her, I mean c'mon she is Princess Aimless after all 😂 So instead of letting Harper go away with Andy on holidays and seasonal holidays throughout the year and really enjoy herself doing things a 9 year old should be doing, she will keep her home out of spite and the only one suffering is Harper. But Aimee doesn't care cos she's spoilt and entitled and pouty oh and a grade A t!

PecanPieCrust

Mar 7, 2024
H obviously doesn’t know the difference between lurpak, flora or country life. Aimless is making a deal out of it for content, probably to get comments up asking why what does she normally have etc.
Totally agree! Harper isn't bothered what she eats or what spread she has on her hammy sammy. Aimee has no content and isn't allowed to show Harper on TikTok anymore so she makes up these scenarios cos she thinks she looks cool and witty, when in actual fact she looks even more of a prick than ever! You can tell she lies about stuff, lurpak, flora, chicken drumsticks etc cos she forgets what she says all the time, hey but don't forget On Harpers life Aimee has never lied on this app! :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.