Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sapphirose

Mar 8, 2024
Notts
Happy Easter all you wonderful trolls hope you have a wonderful time with family etc.
Iā€™ve been clearing out under my bridge ready for my lot to land tomorrow itā€™ll be a houseful with all the grandkids but I love it ā¤ļø,I vote instead on the bloody piƱata they should wack shameless maybe itā€™ll knock some sense into that empty head of hersšŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£.

Mar 10, 2024
Somewhere
Eats a lot and wastes a long in equal quantities I bet. No one can eat that much that doesnt do anything to work up an appetite surely

That's a good bet actually. Thinking about it with the amount she buys she wouldn't be able to eat it all even off camera. She clearly has a food addiction among other issues with food and her alcohol addiction. I hope she can realise this before it's to late, as much as i can't stand her i wouldn't want to see anything happen to her health wise.

bonkers40

Mar 16, 2024
newcastle
Don't believe one second harper did this

Attachments

• IMG_7681.jpeg
    IMG_7681.jpeg
    110.4 KB · Views: 78

thelurker66

Feb 28, 2024
Thank you for putting me first like no other

HAHAHAHHAHAHA that is comical!
Oh she well puts you first when she wonā€™t even delete photos of you of her social media because ā€œITS ME JOBā€
and when sheā€™s pouring endless alcohol down her neck with ā€œGiGiā€

And then Aimee is acting all emotional in the comments ā€œI canā€™t cope šŸ˜­šŸ˜­šŸ˜­šŸ˜­ā€
Mate, Iā€™m shocked you can even breathe on your own cause thatā€™s about the only thing you can manage on your own!

SleepyLion

Mar 9, 2024
šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ’€šŸ’€šŸ’€šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

Omg just seen Wendy TT and W says ā€œAimee has a beautiful home and sheā€™s got it lovelyā€ and Aimee Arsehole interrupts her and says ā€œthatā€™s what the policeman said when they came round - oh youā€™ve got a lovely homeā€ W gives her a side look and says ā€œrightā€ lol šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚ and kinda looks embarrassed!
šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ’€šŸ’€šŸ’€šŸ’€šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ¤£ course they did Aimee Arsehole when they stood over the dead mice and the rubbish you hoard in your ā€œbeautifulā€ home šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ’€šŸ’€šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

Lilac8

Mar 7, 2024
Kent

Omg just seen Wendy TT and W says ā€œAimee has a beautiful home and sheā€™s got it lovelyā€ and Aimee Arsehole interrupts her and says ā€œthatā€™s what the policeman said when they came round - oh youā€™ve got a lovely homeā€ W gives her a side look and says ā€œrightā€ lol šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚ and kinda looks embarrassed!
šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ’€šŸ’€šŸ’€šŸ’€šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ¤£ course they did Aimee Arsehole when they stood over the dead mice and the rubbish you hoard in your ā€œbeautifulā€ home šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ’€šŸ’€šŸ¤£šŸ¤£
Thatā€™s just a polite thing you say. They didnā€™t mean it lol

thelurker66

Feb 28, 2024

Correction Aimee ā€œyour dad has a lovely homeā€ šŸ¤ŖšŸ¤ŖšŸ¤ŖšŸ¤Ŗ

I know he signed it over btw! But in my view it is still his she hasnā€™t done nothing for it apart from be the winning sperm šŸ˜‚

Kassi367

Mar 23, 2024
Bolton

šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ’€šŸ’€šŸ’€šŸ’€šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ¤£ course they did Aimee Arsehole when they stood over the dead mice and the rubbish you hoard in your ā€œbeautifulā€ home šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ’€šŸ’€šŸ¤£
Then the policeman walked out the door and said feck me it stinks of catpiss in there! šŸ¤£

SleepyLion

Mar 9, 2024
Don't believe one second harper did this

Type in the search bar in TT ā€œthank you for making our homeā€ and press search - it has exact poem on there with a snowy background..

So H didnā€™t make up this poem herself so Aimee Arsehole did it and pretended it was H or H at the age of 9 has a TikTok account which is shocking!

Kassi367

Mar 23, 2024
Bolton
How can Wendy run round to the ā€œindependent šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚ single mamas to help, and canā€™t go to Charlieā€™s who was actually ill. Maybe if Charlie hangs a thermometer out of her mouth Wendy might actually help her.
Aimee is useless!!!!!! Imagine being a sad sack at nearly 40.
Itā€™s actually shocking how she favourites the waste of space one!

pussycatchat

Mar 9, 2024
Aimee, you put a photo on Instagram last month that had a rug stained with CAT PISS on itšŸ¤¢šŸ¤¢ the policeman did NOT say you had a lovely home, now stop trolling US coz we all know that's utter bollocks. Nice to see you're both pissed up anyway šŸ‘ do me, pair of pissed up slags who spend their days chasing šŸ†.how "INSPIRATIONAL"šŸ‘šŸ‘šŸ‘ You sweaty lazy pissed up ugly t

Mar 8, 2024
Type in the search bar in TT ā€œthank you for making our homeā€ and press search - it has exact poem on there with a snowy background..

So H didnā€™t make up this poem herself so Aimee Arsehole did it and pretended it was H or H at the age of 9 has a TikTok account which is shocking!
Ralph has a TikTok account cos he was in the comments once on Charlieā€™s live. Guaranteed h has one cos her friend (that jasmins kid) uses her mums acct to make videos

Status
Not open for further replies.