Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Status
Not open for further replies.

bonkers40

Mar 16, 2024
newcastle
Type in the search bar in TT “thank you for making our home” and press search - it has exact poem on there with a snowy background..

So H didn’t make up this poem herself so Aimee Arsehole did it and pretended it was H or H at the age of 9 has a TikTok account which is shocking!
Omg it is why she lying for . Why is harper using tik tok

SleepyLion

Mar 9, 2024
Ralph has a TikTok account cos he was in the comments once on Charlie’s live. Guaranteed h has one cos her friend (that jasmins kid) uses her mums acct to make videos
Madness isn’t it? Far too young for all of them to be having a TT account! The things that can come up at times are shocking for me never mind a child! She just doesn’t have a clue how to adult never mind parent her child!

Mar 8, 2024
Thank you for putting me first like no other

HAHAHAHHAHAHA that is comical!
Oh she well puts you first when she won’t even delete photos of you of her social media because “ITS ME JOB”
and when she’s pouring endless alcohol down her neck with “GiGi”

And then Aimee is acting all emotional in the comments “I can’t cope 😭😭😭😭
Mate, I’m shocked you can even breathe on your own cause that’s about the only thing you can manage on your own!
I'm gonna hv a tantrum cuz I can't see it...😭😭😭🤣

bonkers40

Mar 16, 2024
newcastle

Attachments

• IMG_7681.jpeg
    IMG_7681.jpeg
    110.4 KB · Views: 43
Mar 8, 2024
Aimee, you put a photo on Instagram last month that had a rug stained with CAT PISS on it🤢🤢 the policeman did NOT say you had a lovely home, now stop trolling US coz we all know that's utter bollocks. Nice to see you're both pissed up anyway 👍 do me, pair of pissed up slags who spend their days chasing 🍆.how "INSPIRATIONAL"👏👏👏 You sweaty lazy pissed up ugly t
Don't hold back pmsl 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣❤️

JustForFun

Mar 9, 2024
😂😂😂😂🤣🤣🤣💀💀💀🤣🤣🤣

Omg just seen Wendy TT and W says “Aimee has a beautiful home and she’s got it lovely” and Aimee Arsehole interrupts her and says “that’s what the policeman said when they came round - oh you’ve got a lovely home” W gives her a side look and says “right” lol 😂😂😂 and kinda looks embarrassed!
😂😂😂😂💀💀💀💀😂😂😂🤣 course they did Aimee Arsehole when they stood over the dead mice and the rubbish you hoard in your “beautiful” home 😂😂💀💀🤣🤣
The police raid top gangsters houses dealing in millions with top class everything I very much doubt they commented on her “nice home” 😂😂😂😂 harper defo didn’t send that vid either she’s mental actually mental

Mar 12, 2024
Midlands
How can Wendy run round to the “independent 😂😂😂 single mamas to help, and can’t go to Charlie’s who was actually ill. Maybe if Charlie hangs a thermometer out of her mouth Wendy might actually help her.
Aimee is useless!!!!!! Imagine being a sad sack at nearly 40.
I feel so sorry for Charlie, she works hard, and always looks clean and well turned out, her little boy always looks smart too and is so well mannered, she cooks decent meals and her home looks lovely and clean and looked after, she could certainly teach that sad sack sister of hers a thing or two. God only knows why, but that skank Aimee is clearly her mother’s favourite 😏 Charlie is always just an afterthought, she deserves so much better. Must be heartbreaking for her 😩

Status
Not open for further replies.