Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 9, 2024
How did H go from looking like she was going to rob a corner shop on Sunday to all girly on Wednesday.
šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤¦šŸ¼ā€ā™€ļø
On Wednesdayā€™s we wear pink! Did you not get the memo
It wasn't aimees choice to take H off her TT, she was forced into it. Someone contacted an online child protection agency saying they were H and that she didn't want to be on her mums TTs any more. There was also reports going into school and social services with regard to concerns about H if I remember right. H begging for YouTube friends in her bedroom whilst Aimee was getting sloshed online downstairs talking to her online friends.
Just before H was removed from her TT there was a steady increase in comments about H's rude behaviours, lack of manners etc. There were also a growing number of people commenting that H may have additional needs, pointing out that H stims etc and to have her assessed for autism. She absolutely doesn't want to acknowledge that H may have additional needs as it's easier to pretend everything is OK than trying to get an assessment and fighting to get any support H may need.
I suspect this holiday with Vav has worried her. She knows H is emotionally immature but doesn't want people to compare max and H, as it means she may have to do something about it. Hence the sudden turn around. H has gone from crayons and toddler spoons to skin care and fashion in a week šŸ¤” she's hoping H can find enough common ground with aren't we lils so they hang out and she doesn't have to parent this holiday and so that H doesn't get compared with Max.
Even if H doesn't have autism she has certainly suffered being raised by an emotionally stunted, narsastic mother that fails to put her needs first. In aimees eyes, as long as she is splashing the cash then she's a good mother but in reality she is failing to meet even her most basic needs
shes commented on that video with the comment about being a good mum or whatever directing ppl over to insta, saying pics from today over on me insta with her @. Where the do is the safeguarding???????

bonkers40

Mar 16, 2024
newcastle
For content

Attachments

• IMG_7731.jpeg
    IMG_7731.jpeg
    172.4 KB · Views: 143
Mar 9, 2024
Which has worked! Iā€™ve never seen as many comments appearing as fast. Full of praise and ā€œomg youā€™re an amazing mumā€. Booooo to whoever commented it, youā€™ve given her exactly what she wants šŸ˜ 
I can't believe they can't see it happens whenever her views & comments go down. She's got over 900 comments on this woe is me. Boils my piss

EducatedCynic

May 3, 2023
So apparently they do skincare most days and H is walking about with nails like that?! Thats a few days or longer build up of crud under there. Cā€™mon. You can tell that wee lassie is barely looked at by her Mother. Anyone remember the creased school dress? The hair thrown up in a ponytail that was probably done a few days ago, but yeah, they sit in the beauty room and do their skincare?!

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
Also who taught her how to do make up. Imagine walking into Charlotte Tilbury with a face like the offspring of David Dickson and Pat Butcher. šŸ¤£ Learn what matches your skin tone and properly learn how to use and where products go for the love of god. She genuinely looks worse with make up on, how has no one she knows helped or had a word.
Vav charity thief will love being next to her because she will make her look better.
Aimeh does make up so badly the winged out eyeliner of 1inch looks utterly ridiculous

Apr 1, 2024
Ireland
Which has worked! Iā€™ve never seen as many comments appearing as fast. Full of praise and ā€œomg youā€™re an amazing mumā€. Booooo to whoever commented it, youā€™ve given her exactly what she wants šŸ˜ 

Those people are either trolling her or are as s parents as her. Christ sake if i can see that she's a bad parent dispite not being a parent myself and thankfully having a good upbringing then how can they think she's a good mam? There are really some strange people in the world.

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
To whoever this is, as clearly you read here, what is the point in that comment? We use sites such as here and TL so we can air our opinion away from Aimeeā€™s page.
So by you doing this you are just aiding the victim mentality, that is the last thing you should be aiding! And we will be the ones who get the blame!
She knows! She reads here then says itā€™s all in her filtered comments on TT. Iā€™d say most of it is here and she makes it up.
Thereā€™s no point putting anything other than praise on because anything she doesnā€™t like is immediately deleted. Sheā€™s selling all the time and canā€™t have anything negative about her or her products on there. Itā€™s time people woke up to her.

Mar 8, 2024
I've come to an executive decision today. I'm fing off my 5yrs at college/uni combined. Cba with my chosen career anymore.. I'm becoming a FT fent creator!! Getting about my house like an inflatable polar bear to keep warm, and I know my bezzies down at Northumberland candles will hook me up to mask the smell of burnt everything!! Just eat like everyone else.. s sorry I meant "taste test" I'm a munter though so I'm praying I never go missing cz no1 will know who they're looking for. Can't wait for at least 1k a week disposable income to blow on bullshit and booze. Because if it's good enough for Shamey and her technicolor dreamcoat šŸ’…šŸ¼ Who needs feckin work... am I right? šŸ„³šŸ„³
I actually choked on my tea laughing at this šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚ absolutely howling at inflatable polar bear šŸ¤£

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
In my opinion whoever has made the request (youā€™d hope itā€™s the dad) has said sheā€™s not to feature on her TT only, as she features on other peopleā€™s TT and obviously IG as you say. If it was her making the decision for safeguarding then it would be a complete removal off all social media and even older posts would be deleted too. Thatā€™s why itā€™s clear itā€™s a decision made for her.
Shes signposted everyone to her IG to look at photos of the child. WTF????
If she canā€™t be on TT because of ā€œtrollsā€ then arenā€™t they going to go over and swamp her comments on there? No because people do it here no on her TT and not on IG. How is she happy to allow complete strangers to see her daughterā€™s photos? She makes no sense at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.