Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 8, 2024
Exactly, she can spend time sat doing skin care and plastering make up on her to look whatever way she wants but can’t make sure her nails are clean too??
That’s it. Harper was doing her make up with her when they went to Liverpool so at what point did she paint? Just before they left the house? Bet Aimee’s one of those that doesn’t wash her hands after a wee. And she is teaching H to be the same. On instagram the dirt is deep down. That’s when kids arent washing very often. I work in childcare and it’s obvious to see what kids don’t get a wash regularly and that dirt is deep down. On more than one finger. So unless she stuck her hands in the paint and dug into the paint.. then it’s not paint. It’s dirt

Mar 8, 2024
She shouldn’t be allowed to be responsible for a child!

What kind of a response is that - “and?”

And?! And?! And Aimee Arsehole get off your fing phone, get her a GP appointment, feed her something nutritious that is filled with vitamins and minerals and look after your child ffs!

Oh my days!
She thinks she is hard with her responses like this but it just shows how much of a s parent she is

Mar 8, 2024
Over the 🌈
She is obsessed with everyone believing that child actually gives a s about skincare or makeup. Your 9 yr old shouldn't have skin care and no way should she be wearing any makeup apart from a lip balm maybe. You're a dismal parent Aimee. She isn't your little friend. She's your child. Also that makeup looks like mud, you desperately need to do a makeup course and get a colour match aswell. And the sunnies you bought I will assume cost far to much so you won't show them because you don't want to be unrelatable lol but you already are every single day. Your huns are just stupid aggressive people with low self esteem who you pray on to give your ego a massage. The sooner they wake up the better.

Mar 27, 2024
UK
Aimee strikes me of one of those women whose hair stinks and her hand and toilet hygiene is awful, and she sprays her clothes with febreeze and herself with impulse. To mask the smell.

I always think her Mother looks like she sprayed the perfume ‘Tramp’ on her gussets in her younger days. I’m showing my age there as that was a 1970’s perfume.

(I was going to say the perfume ‘Charlie’ but as that’s also her daughters name it would be weird) 😂 and Tramp is rather apt for the birkdale sla*

MicroMash

Mar 8, 2024
Oh god I’ve started something with the s ball hairy crack debacle haven’t I? 🤣🤣🤣
Sorry Joyce9 I shall take full responsibility for the seeded bread revelation 🤣 opened up a whole can of worms there. Morrisons bread aisle will never be the same again for you lot. Kneadless to say I used my loaf and am no longer with old seedy bum crack 🤢

itsmedvlajo

Mar 12, 2024
Costa del Southport
Morning aimless. Thanks for addressing my concerns regarding the nails. Although there is a magical thing called soap and water. Try it. Remember your child is a reflection of you and the home you keep. Aimless we all know your greedy chops ate the rest of the pizza. For someone who doesn't read here or TL you do answer alot of the concerns! Also that's a tit breakfast first thing in the morning. Just because you throw a strawberry and a handful of blueberry on it, doesn't make it healthy. And lastly go scrub yourself with dettol, manky minge, get rid of the smell of cat piss before you have every cat in Spain chasing you. Have a nice holiday. LYSM
I am sending this my mate and she will have links to other airline crew 🤣🤣

Mar 19, 2024
bendy wendy’s backdoor
The new sunglasses

IMG_1754.jpeg

Mar 7, 2024
Typical narcissist! She was expecting praise and smoke blowing up her arse for doing something with her daughter other than going to the supermarket. Instead people commented how poorly and dirty H looked. Instead of doing something about those concerns (which have clearly rattled her) she claps back saying if her daughter wants dirty nails then she's fine with it! 🙄
Being a good parent is not about never saying no to your child. Never having rules or boundaries! All kids would eat rubbish, go to sleep past their bedtime and never wash or clean themselves if we let them but it's our job as parents to make sure we are attending to those basic of needs.
I can't believe she chose to show that painting as an excuse for having a filthy child, it's a weird dark painting that psychologists would have a field day with. Aimee it's clear more than ever how much you are physically and psychology damaging that poor child - do something about it before it is too late 😢

Attachments

• IMG_2431.png
    IMG_2431.png
    392.1 KB · Views: 53
  • IMG_2433.png
    IMG_2433.png
    372.8 KB · Views: 62

PecanPieCrust

Mar 7, 2024
This whole adult with a teddy baffles me. Yes if it’s in your house as a sentimental reminder but dressing it and taking it away with you is just beyond me.
I guarantee that teddy will be slung under the rubble of clothes in her bedroom and only rolled out for flights and car drives to London, then it gets slung in the hotel room for the duration of the stay. She's an attention seeking prick and just makes herself look ridiculous every single day! The majority of her followers are only on the Aimee ride for the sshow of a mess she makes of her life. And the ones who blow smoke up her filthy, s ridden arsehole clearly need help 🥴 🥴 I can't imagine how s this hol is going to be for Harper. Aimee will only be interested in impressing Vav and being a cool second 'mum' to Lily. She won't be arsed about Max, that's far too much hard work. It's going to be fantastic to watch cos no way can anyone keep up a facade for that long. I'm curious as to how Aimee is going to cope sitting next to her own daughter on the plane whilst trying to convince everyone she's anxious and scared of flying. Every time they've been away Harper has sat with Scissor hands Shirl on the flight. I can't wait for the fun and games this week is going to bring 😃😃🖕🖕

Status
Not open for further replies.