Mar 9, 2024
That lighting is the one 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240410_193827_TikTok.jpg
    Screenshot_20240410_193827_TikTok.jpg
    130.8 KB · Views: 115

MicroMash

Mar 8, 2024
How many layers does she need to apply, it just looks so thick and caked. And don’t get me started on the neck, what’s that all about? I adore all things drag and the amazing skilled make up. This on the other hand is not nearly at that artistic level. She looks so sweaty, greasy and unclean. Even her outfit is crumpled up. So funny she is trying to match Vadge with her double necklaces and red lip. Not a chance, she is an actual state.

pussycatchat

Mar 9, 2024
There’s no need for all that makeup on holiday. Bet her skin would just like to breathe for a bit!

As for Aimee’s weirdo fan, I reckon it is no coincidence that they’re in the same hotel. I bet the nutter booked herself a flight and into the same hotel once it was announced where she was staying!!

Very disturbing indeed.
Looks like a child tbh🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈...I've viewed the profile to see which twisted f would be creaming themselves to see this 🤡

Stiflersmom

Mar 9, 2024
I highly doubt it / she can’t take her to the park on her own - I doubt that kid had ever had a chance to do football ballet gym anything
Can I jump in here. My son is 12 and just learning to swim. He has autism and massively struggled with group lessons, plus massive sensory overload in the swimming pool due to noise etc. I am convinced Harper is on the spectrum but she needs to admit that she needs additional help, there’s nothing wrong with older kids not being confident swimmers

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
Personally I do like a red lip now and again but I suit it. There's so many different shades but she never suits any of them but I think it's how she does her makeup it never looks right against the orange on her skin. No need for that amount of blush with a red lip. It makes her look like a clown. She never gets it right when it comes to the makeup she wears. Never colour matched right and she never blends
Exactly 😂 toned down makeup, red tone that suits can look fabulous, just not with shimmery orange face and those hideous eye shadows. Has she burned her chest? So much for spf and how important it is for your skin. She’s an absolute Hippocrate and such a blatant LIAR 🤡🤬

Mar 8, 2024
Over the 🌈
Steph posted Harper but they never seem to be moving from the shallow water do they. I mean steph has max in deeper water she's shown it but any glimpses of Harper she is in shallow water. Aimee should be in there pulling her around in her ring and playing with her and teaching her how to swim while they are there. No better way to learn if she's in the water all day long.

Stiflersmom

Mar 9, 2024
Steph posted Harper but they never seem to be moving from the shallow water do they. I mean steph has max in deeper water she's shown it but any glimpses of Harper she is in shallow water. Aimee should be in there pulling her around in her ring and playing with her and teaching her how to swim while they are there. No better way to learn if she's in the water all day long.
Can Aimee swim?

Mar 8, 2024
Over the 🌈
Exactly 😂 toned down makeup, red tone that suits can look fabulous, just not with shimmery orange face and those hideous eye shadows. Has she burned her chest? So much for spf and how important it is for your skin. She’s an absolute Hippocrate and such a blatant LIAR 🤡🤬
She like leather cause of the sunbeds she denies going near to.

Mar 8, 2024
Over the 🌈
Can Aimee swim?
That's a good question lol even at that she's alot taller she can go in deeper and pull her about. Even in those staged photos of aimee and Harper playing with max they are in shallow water. Max seems to be able to get about great with his little jacket and that on him in the deeper water so it has to be a Harper and aimee thing lol

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
Can I jump in here. My son is 12 and just learning to swim. He has autism and massively struggled with group lessons, plus massive sensory overload in the swimming pool due to noise etc. I am convinced Harper is on the spectrum but she needs to admit that she needs additional help, there’s nothing wrong with older kids not being confident swimmers
Nothing wrong with it all but she could have addressed this years ago. I thought she might leave her with charity thief Vav which is what I thought was a terrible idea. You can see how accidents happen at a water park. I’m glad she stepped up and didn’t leave her with her bestie. (Who she’s only just met 🙄) 👍🏼👍🏼👍🏼🤡

Mar 10, 2024
cardiff
Absolutely that’s completely true - that’s hugely different, Aimee has always said Harper doesn’t have additional needs - if that’s true then she could be a confident swimmer, if she had of taken her at a younger age , and the point was more about Aimee’s lazy parenting - as she can’t be bothered to take her xx

Status
Not open for further replies.