Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Status
Not open for further replies.

TillyLou

Mar 9, 2024
Trollsville Village in Trollerton
Looks like she never actually went to the water park. Wonder what the excuse is 🙄

Attachments

• 0072A607-398A-4EA4-BD0D-ADBC85277D99.jpeg
    0072A607-398A-4EA4-BD0D-ADBC85277D99.jpeg
    128.1 KB · Views: 265
Apr 10, 2024
United Kingdom
I do have concerns about her poor childs health. For a prolonged period of time we have see dark circles under her eyes, Aimee admited that she (H) was eating lemons which is a sign of Pica and iron anemia.There is also the condition of her teeth which again has deteriorated significantly.I feel the large dinner portions are for show and that H doesnt eat all the food. I remember a video she did a while ago saying she was so traumatised by her pregnancy and giving birth she will never do it again. The fact she has been on several antidepressants for a significant period of time whilst drinking is just so counter intuitive. I am convinced she has bi polar as she goes from elated joy to depths of dispare in very short spaces of time. Add to that the compulsive lying, impulsive spending and binge eating i really do feel her child will never get the chance to thrive and flourish so so sad for her.

Sapphirose

Mar 8, 2024
Notts
Went to get changed cos she’s cold yea right you went back to go to the shop to spend money and used the cold as a cover up.
She cannot leave the spending at all when we go away we leave the looking at shops etc till last day ….she could easily have gone to shop on way back up to the room with harper,she must have been gone a while for kids to be in the jacuzzi and it being sunset cannot imagine her rushing anywhere.
Here’s an idea shameless get out of the shallow end of pool and teach your child to swim unless of course you cannot swim yourself which wouldn’t suprise me it means getting into water and we all know our shameless is allergic to water.
Such a shame cos she’s holding harper back also in vavs if stories harper looks painfully thin no way that child is in the size clothes her mother says she is .

iamlauraj

Mar 2, 2024
I cannot believe how bad she looks tonight - how can she not see she needs to keep it low-key and natural, nude colours etc, also vavs latest TikTok about max and the jacuzzi, Aimee took her time getting ‘changed’ then as she had to hold the fort and get in with her maxi dress on whilst Lily fetched her swimsuit so she’s potentially having to prevent 2 children from not drowning on her own, mind blowing how Aimee just disappears in situations. Also! Then TikTokking to vav shes got her dress!? So vav was gone by the time she’s got back?? Plus why not just tell her she’s got it in person / on the phone/ txt, confused dot com !

Eitak58

Mar 9, 2024
Echoing what most are saying regarding the clown make up. What a state 🤣 she looks dirty, sweaty and greasy ugh.

Have to add, she’s taken H away abroad a few times (obviously with her carer aka Wendy) but with the sun cream she’s acting like it’s the first time they’ve ever been away. Clearly shows her mum usually does all the child care stuff like sun cream.

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
I’m in my early 30s and I still can’t swim because my mother refused to take me swimming as a child, I also have autism and adhd and am now terrified of water above ankle height. I feel so sorry for H, she could have so much more fulfilment in her life if A wasn’t such a self centred useless hog.
Ahh that’s sad, a lot of people are afraid of water. I can swim thankfully because of school swimming lessons, I don’t like looking at swimming pools, they give me FEAR! also just don’t like massive volumes of water like a dam but I love being near the sea. I will only go in the sea with them jelly shoes on because I’m scared of something biting my feet 😂

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
For love of all that is holy can you get a shower and wash yourself and your hair ffs. That makeup looks grubby af to.
She’s blasting herself in the sun! Has she been rubbing Flora in? She’s got damaged skin and her neck and chest are going to be so wrinkled.
So next time you’re trying to flog spf, please F Off because it’s very apparent you don’t use it unless you’re selling it that day. She should be slathering herself in spf 50 on her face and neck. She’s one of them that if they don’t go home bright red/brown they haven’t enjoyed the holiday. (Does she ever enjoy anything?)
She looks terrible, she is terrible 🙄

Walkdontrun

Mar 10, 2024
Uk
Ahh that’s sad, a lot of people are afraid of water. I can swim thankfully because of school swimming lessons, I don’t like looking at swimming pools, they give me FEAR! also just don’t like massive volumes of water like a dam but I love being near the sea. I will only go in the sea with them jelly shoes on because I’m scared of something biting my feet 😂
So funny😂. I'm the opposite, I scream if seaweed brushes past me cos I think I'm getting shark attacked.

Status
Not open for further replies.