Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 9, 2024
And why is she going on about checking if the Chinese is open / seeming disappointed it’s shut, a Chinese nearly killed her according to her 😅😅 you’d never step foot in a Chinese again surely, esp not abroad!
Don't know about the Chinese, that walk around the hotel seems to have nearly killed her going by her breathing in that tiktok! How unhealthy is she, sounds like she's just done a marathon not a short walk

RainbowBright

Mar 8, 2024
Debs latest 😂😂😂

Attachments

• IMG_3592.jpeg
    IMG_3592.jpeg
    183 KB · Views: 75

WhoMeNotMe

Mar 9, 2024
London
It has surfaced!!!! Middle of the day and needs to go to the shop for some ‘bits’, it’s an all inclusive what bits does she need? So she is showing us around the supermarket that is full of UK brands 🤪 She has bought herself and Harper more cuddly toys 🤪 and will be buying some souvenirs. WHAT A fING BORE YOU ARE AIMEE.

Good on Steph for actually parenting her children properly and letting them have fun because it is forcing Aimee to take Harper to the waterpark. Aimee is hating every minute LOVE THAT FOR HER!
You can tell it’s not early as the shop is bloody empty! What an absolute waste of a holiday Ridiculous

WhoMeNotMe

Mar 9, 2024
London
Is it me or do all those costumes look exactly the fing same just a different colour?? They all look s for starters, in that horrible material and I don't know what's with the NON EXISTENT "cleavage flashing" slit. Colours are fing se as well, in fact, she looks s in everything she wears.do me "SOSHULMEEDYA INFLUENCER"??? GET fED😂😂🤣😂 You're a fing lazy s Aimee
So what you trying to say?? 😂😂😂

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
She’s always out of breath! That would worry me
Yet she carries on and pushes through it all, continuing to eat take aways and cakes and sweets and donuts while guzzling the Kylie and never doing any exercise.
So she has anxiety about anything happening to her and leaving her child. Yet she is making herself unwell by having a terrible lifestyle of take away food double portions usually and not doing any exercise.
if that were true she would be eating less and eating more healthy and start regular exercise. She is the most nonsensical person I think I’ve ever encountered. She seems to have a cognitive dissonance.
Go and have some assessments Aimeh and sort your life out.

fashionma

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
Steph is really showing her up by the sounds of it. Up early with the kids and dressed for breakfast then out and about with a plan. Makes misery guts look even more pathetic. Getting excited at more shopping shows how addicted to impulse buys she is. She could do with doing a detox from booze, fat laden food and shopping for more se she doesn’t need
Don’t big up Steph too much she is probably doing that as max is kicking off in the room if she was at home he would be glued to the iPad it’s probably all for show to show up Aimee

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
All this women does is shop. She has no interests no adventure in her, just go abroad, and I’ll take you to a gift shop! Why on earth do we want to be taken around a gift shop of a hotel we will never go to? BORING!! She makes no effort to make any kind of decent content.
Her hard core followers are loving it. She can literally talk utter se and they lap it up 🙄

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
Don’t big up Steph too much she is probably doing that as max is kicking off in the room if she was at home he would be glued to the iPad it’s probably all for show to show up Aimee
Oh I’m not at all 😂the pair of them are vile but shes definitely up and about early for the content and it’s all fake but it’s destroying Aimeh 😂

Status
Not open for further replies.