Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Status
Not open for further replies.

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
Screenshot_20240410_215206.jpg Screenshot_20240410_220312.jpg
I have said it before but I am truly convinced she was seperated at birth from this man. And I send apologies to Ross Noble.
Same brows and nose 👍🏼

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
If she doesn’t take that kid to the water park she’s even more a disgusting person than I already think she is. Surely even this selfish narc is not going to let her daughter down like that.
So she didn’t go today? Did just charity thief Vav go with her 2 kids? What has Aimeh done today?
I might just brave it and have a look 👀

Mar 8, 2024
Ahh that’s sad, a lot of people are afraid of water. I can swim thankfully because of school swimming lessons, I don’t like looking at swimming pools, they give me FEAR! also just don’t like massive volumes of water like a dam but I love being near the sea. I will only go in the sea with them jelly shoes on because I’m scared of something biting my feet 😂
I love looking at the ocean from a safe distance 😂 my sensory issues can’t cope with wet sand! I have specific beach sandals for holidays too! I live away from the UK now but i remember jelly shows as a kid 😂 kinda want an adults pair now!

Mar 8, 2024
Over the 🌈
She’s blasting herself in the sun! Has she been rubbing Flora in? She’s got damaged skin and her neck and chest are going to be so wrinkled.
So next time you’re trying to flog spf, please F Off because it’s very apparent you don’t use it unless you’re selling it that day. She should be slathering herself in spf 50 on her face and neck. She’s one of them that if they don’t go home bright red/brown they haven’t enjoyed the holiday. (Does she ever enjoy anything?)
She looks terrible, she is terrible 🙄
Aimees very much do as I say not as I do nut unfortunately she has alot of young followers and even some older ones who are very gullible. She looks dreadful. Her neck looks filthy her hair looks like yoi could cook chips in it. Anybody else showers in the evening before they go out and washes their hair cause of sweat and chlorine and whatever else. No she just sticks her fingers through it and puts it into a scrunchie that is probably soaking in grease to absorbed from her head. It's not a good look Aimee. Show your child a good example because if you aren't washing then I'd assume you aren't washing her either ffs

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
I love looking at the ocean from a safe distance 😂 my sensory issues can’t cope with wet sand! I have specific beach sandals for holidays too! I live away from the UK now but i remember jelly shows as a kid 😂 kinda want an adults pair now!
You can get them! I also like them swimming shoes 👟 I’m only size 3 so I can get kids jelly shoes 😂

Mar 8, 2024
As for the A doesn’t use filters dilemma, I’ve actually seen Vav in person at an airport quite recently (end of last year) and she looks exactly the same as her videos, yea she may use a slimming filter the odd time but she is a really pretty lady (just a pity about her morals and the way she uses M for content, I know they are as bad as each other) I’ve no idea where birkdale is but I’m pretty sure I’d not even recognise coco the clown if I seen her in the wild 😂

Status
Not open for further replies.