I have no words, really?! 😂😂😂

Attachments

• IMG_2860.jpeg
    IMG_2860.jpeg
    145.5 KB · Views: 221

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
That motivated me to go on a run, 450 calories run off and an apple for a snack.
She’s getting me really fit because I refuse to be anything like her 👍🏼
To any ladies who are struggling with eating too much or just generally wanting to keep fit and healthy, once you make small changes it gets easier. Don’t be an Aimeh, we can all support each other here.
Healthy body healthy mind and we are all in this together. Let’s use our mutual rage with her and put it to good use.
Go for a walk if you can, eat a piece of fruit. I promise little changes can make a massive difference ❤

Mar 8, 2024
Over the 🌈
It's so evident that this is her first morning taking that child for breakfast. Saying to steph about the honeycomb which steph has shown herself having on toast one of the mornings. Tried saving herself saying the coffee is hotter than "usual". Aimee it's a disgrace that your child has been laid in bed munching crisps and other junk so you can be lazy. Waste of money that holiday. Harper also sinking you saying she's not interested in pastry so all of the plates of pastrys you have shown have been had by you because even at home we know its you because Harper never seems to seek out s. Probably because you would give her the look of death tbf.

lexilou

Mar 9, 2024
Again I feel sorry for harper having a mother like that. Aimless doesn't have the eating disorder she leads her followers to believe but she is a binge eater. It's so unhealthy for a girl that age to watch her mother scoff 3 pastries for breakfast! Kids look up to us as mothers and how we act, and imitate us. She actually acts harpers age, filling her plate full of pastries, it's something a child would do!

Status
Not open for further replies.