Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Status
Not open for further replies.

SleepyLion

Mar 9, 2024
Just watched her and staphs morning videos. Shaimees face is so round in staphs.
And she has four pastries on her plate in her own video and proceeds to say she isn’t that hungry. 4 pastries is a lot for not being hungry or is that just me?
4 pastries is definitely a lot!

If you not hungry you’d just have a piece of fruit or a yoghurt and a coffee wouldn’t you - you wouldn’t be tucking into 4 pastries!

I dread to think how many pastries she would have on the days she is hungry 😂😳

RainbowBright

Mar 8, 2024
In other news she will be welcomed back home with a letter if not already been informed that she has been reported to the dvla about her fitness to drive.
Included I attached video evidence of her TikTok’s were she has said she has had panic attacks whilst out in the car etc. I also know who her GP is and if she had ever lied saying her fake panic attacks whilst driving or on any medication not declared to DVLA she is fed. They do write to her GP first and they won’t lie on a form will they Catpiss greasy thundercunt 🤣
This was also done weeks ago to give them time to gather evidence alongside the evidence i sent to them.
I have also raised and made aware all the concerns with her GP about her being an alcoholic and suggest they do her bloods and to also check her daughters too seeing as GP said a few months ago her daughter was rundown.

CATPISS your downfall has commenced b 🖕🤣🖕🤣🖕🤣🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕
I bloody love you!

You my friend are the dogs bollocks!

Mar 8, 2024
4 pastries is definitely a lot!

If you not hungry you’d just have a piece of fruit or a yoghurt and a coffee wouldn’t you - you wouldn’t be tucking into 4 pastries!

I dread to think how many pastries she would have on the days she is hungry 😂😳
Sometimes id have a croissant and that would do me and I’m not skinny like. If I wasn’t hungry which is most mornings I just have coffee. I don’t really like breakfast and I actually mean that I don’t mean it as in Aimee’s not eating breakfast and proceeds to eat breakfast 😂😂😂 it’s like when she made a whole song and dance about her mum being worried about her not eating! And banging on about not eating etc. she just craves attention it’s bizarre. She uses all these ailments she makes up for attention. Proper munchausen situation going on

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
It’s around 1500 calories with jam as well 😳
A croissant on its own is 400 so with Jam it’s 500 and she’s not shy with the jam is she? I didn’t watch much so not sure what she put on it. She’s easily having between 4000 and 6000 calories a day. Constantly grazing on beige snacks and sweets in between her calorie loaded meals and not to mention the crap she drinks. Fizzy sweet drinks and alcohol 🤔

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
Hope you feel better now, anything beige I avoid as much as possible and go for coloured food like apples and veg. It’s hard though sometimes and I love peanut butter on big rice cakes 😂
Now I’ve just had flapjack with peanut butter 😂😂😂that’s how easy it is to be swayed by watching someone binge eating. It’s bloody dangerous but I’ve moved away from the pantry now 😂

Mar 7, 2024
Aimee! Did we guilt trip you into getting your lazy arse out of bed and taking your daughter to breakfast? Love that for us! Now do the same for the rest of week! Take a long hard look in a mirror this holiday, a real one, not a filtered phone one. Lay off the boozies, crisps and pastries. Take a little walk each day, do laps of the hotel and build it up. Most AI restaurants have a chef cooking fresh omlettes to order, there is always piles of fresh fruit and yogurts - its actually really easy to eat a varied diet on holiday with very little effort. If you aren't a confident swimmer then do walking laps across the pool, the resistance in the water is great exercise. Bet at least one pool water aerobics or polo or something - get H involved too. It isn't too late to turn it around this holiday. Start getting involved, you might actually find yourself having fun!

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
Right back at you babe ❤️🥰❤️
There’s a lot of love in the group! ❤️
While I’m here can I just add that I would never intentionally try and upset anyone with my comments about this wench Aimeh, so I’m sorry if I have upset anyone previously. Non of us are perfect but we don’t show the world our failings and then moan and deny/deflect and then block and delete. That’s the difference here 👍🏼

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
Aimee! Did we guilt trip you into getting your lazy arse out of bed and taking your daughter to breakfast? Love that for us! Now do the same for the rest of week! Take a long hard look in a mirror this holiday, a real one, not a filtered phone one. Lay off the boozies, crisps and pastries. Take a little walk each day, do laps of the hotel and build it up. Most AI restaurants have a chef cooking fresh omlettes to order, there is always piles of fresh fruit and yogurts - its actually really easy to eat a varied diet on holiday with very little effort. If you aren't a confident swimmer then do walking laps across the pool, the resistance in the water is great exercise. Bet at least one pool water aerobics or polo or something - get H involved too. It isn't too late to turn it around this holiday. Start getting involved, you might actually find yourself having fun!
Her mother should instilled all this in her on their holidays together. What a mess she is. She’s too dependent on her mother to do everything for her own child.

Status
Not open for further replies.