Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Status
Not open for further replies.

SleepyLion

Mar 9, 2024
I’m saving up to take my kids away next year and I won’t be lazing in bed until lunch time! What is the bloody point in that?!

I love how Vav has shown her up - Aimee Arsehole has lots of opportunities to showcase this holiday in a good light - getting up in the morning, taking Harper for breakfast

Maybe joining an activity out of the resort.

Is there no beach near by?

This trip has been a shambles - most fun H has had is since Vav and her kids joined them - which says it all really.

Can’t see Aimee Arsehole ever taking H away again without W.

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
Again I feel sorry for harper having a mother like that. Aimless doesn't have the eating disorder she leads her followers to believe but she is a binge eater. It's so unhealthy for a girl that age to watch her mother scoff 3 pastries for breakfast! Kids look up to us as mothers and how we act, and imitate us. She actually acts harpers age, filling her plate full of pastries, it's something a child would do!
I know, she’s bad for anyone watching the scoffing and gorging videos she posts. It makes me the exact opposite thankfully and makes me more aware of what I’m eating but others might not. It’s disgusting behaviour and so selfish. Be more self aware Aimeh, it’s sending out totally the wrong message 😡

theshthashit

Mar 11, 2024
Scotland
I’m saving up to take my kids away next year and I won’t be lazing in bed until lunch time! What is the bloody point in that?!

I love how Vav has shown her up - Aimee Arsehole has lots of opportunities to showcase this holiday in a good light - getting up in the morning, taking Harper for breakfast

Maybe joining an activity out of the resort.

Is there no beach near by?

This trip has been a shambles - most fun H has had is since Vav and her kids joined them - which says it all really.

Can’t see Aimee Arsehole ever taking H away again without W.
Beach is at the bottom of the road it’s a lovely sandy beach but I think it would be too much work running about after kids on the beach

JustForFun

Mar 9, 2024
I know, she’s bad for anyone watching the scoffing and gorging videos she posts. It makes me the exact opposite thankfully and makes me more aware of what I’m eating but others might not. It’s disgusting behaviour and so selfish. Be more self aware Aimeh, it’s sending out totally the wrong message 😡
I totally agree I struggle with food I have good days and bad days and I’m struggling to gain weight recently after being poorly. She completely makes me more aware of healthy eating but I can definitely see how people would think it’s ok because she is doing it

theshthashit

Mar 11, 2024
Scotland
4 pastries is just a food coma sloth breakfast there were so many other things like eggs bacon toast I mean these are the types of things she eats at home not super healthy but more fuel for the day than 4 pastries

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
I totally agree I struggle with food I have good days and bad days and I’m struggling to gain weight recently after being poorly. She completely makes me more aware of healthy eating but I can definitely see how people would think it’s ok because she is doing it
Hope you feel better now, anything beige I avoid as much as possible and go for coloured food like apples and veg. It’s hard though sometimes and I love peanut butter on big rice cakes 😂

itsmedvlajo

Mar 12, 2024
Costa del Southport
In other news she will be welcomed back home with a letter if not already been informed that she has been reported to the dvla about her fitness to drive.
Included I attached video evidence of her TikTok’s were she has said she has had panic attacks whilst out in the car etc. I also know who her GP is and if she had ever lied saying her fake panic attacks whilst driving or on any medication not declared to DVLA she is fed. They do write to her GP first and they won’t lie on a form will they Catpiss greasy thundercunt 🤣
This was also done weeks ago to give them time to gather evidence alongside the evidence i sent to them.
I have also raised and made aware all the concerns with her GP about her being an alcoholic and suggest they do her bloods and to also check her daughters too seeing as GP said a few months ago her daughter was rundown.

CATPISS your downfall has commenced b 🖕🤣🖕🤣🖕🤣🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕

Attachments

• IMG_3114.jpeg
    IMG_3114.jpeg
    176.6 KB · Views: 222
Status
Not open for further replies.