Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Status
Not open for further replies.

TillyLou

Mar 9, 2024
Trollsville Village in Trollerton
@itsfine absolutely !! Something bad definitely went down between the 2 of them! There’s no way that if it was a general break up that she would continue to post stuff like this. Aimless has proper pissed off debs and she’s not gonna let aimless get away with what she done. I just wish we knew what it was. It’s obviously something very fed up

leonoraspink

Mar 12, 2024
edinburgh
She’ll be fried from pretending to be a ‘good’ mother alongside Steph all week.

Masking all her sty normal behaviours and drunken antics.

She realises at home she can eat all the se, drink as much as she likes and ignore harper as much as she likes and there is no one there to stop her.

She’s a serious addict & all round slob.

WhoMeNotMe

Mar 9, 2024
London
Oh yes! The rage is real! She shows more affection to the fing cats than her own daughter
Let’s face it though, cats are easy to look after, they don’t require much to keep them alive and happy. As for her daughter, she obviously struggles to parent her correctly
yeh I think it’s a Scouse thing I’m sure I’ve seen people say why does she try to speak Scouse, she’s from Southport lol

Last edited:

WhoMeNotMe

Mar 9, 2024
London
@itsfine absolutely !! Something bad definitely went down between the 2 of them! There’s no way that if it was a general break up that she would continue to post stuff like this. Aimless has proper pissed off debs and she’s not gonna let aimless get away with what she done. I just wish we knew what it was. It’s obviously something very fed up
100%

Eitak58

Mar 9, 2024
Her holiday with her mum and H last year she had a completely different demeanour and attitude to this holiday. She was smug, in her element and cocky - that’s solely because her enabling mother was there with her and it’s really shown just how much her mother is to blame for who she is as a person. She truly has some massive issues and should NEVER ever have become a parent.

Apr 3, 2024
Wales
Yes!! It absolutely boils me piss no end! Ma and sin absolutely do me right off! And she has the audacity to put on a fake scouse accent and say sin! do off aimee
Oh my good god yes this 👆👆!!! The rage for me is the obvious dropping of the letter T from words. Bew ee crop used to bug the sh*t out of me. She also can't pronounce else either. After dud she always says what's everyone eltz having? Things like this make my eyeballs twitch.

TillyLou

Mar 9, 2024
Oh my good god yes this 👆👆!!! The rage for me is the obvious dropping of the letter T from words. Bew ee crop used to bug the sh*t out of me. She also can't pronounce else either. After dud she always says what's everyone eltz having? Things like this make my eyeballs twitch.

It gets to me when she says ‘just going shop’ ‘gonna go home bargain’
Can she not say full sentences? Apologies if any of you lot speak like that 😂 but it just annoys me

Kassi367

Mar 23, 2024
Bolton
She’s nowt but a fugly, lying, cockgobbling thundercunt swamp pig.
I feel so sorry for that child, you can tell by the fake stilted interaction between them that that child will go along with anything that filthy crusty crotch says to keep her s show of her mother happy.
I can’t stand vavgina either but at least she has shown swamp pigs child some attention & care & because of her the child has had some fun times on this s show of a holiday.
Rant over.
🤣🤣🤣🤣

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
It’s going to be interesting to see what comes from the reporting that’s been done about her/ harper/ cats etc
Wonder if we get a clap back about it or if she will keep quiet. I actually need to do the report to social services from the link that the head sent me
Of course there will a clap back post. Once she’s home, pissed up and cocky/smug again it will start.
Her moods are so predictable.
Her lying is ridiculous, it’s over every single thing now. How can someone this fake and desperate be used to sell products is just beyond me. The world has gone mad.

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
Oh yes! The rage is real! She shows more affection to the fing cats than her own daughter
Let’s face it though, cats are easy to look after, they don’t require much to keep them alive and happy. As for her daughter, she obviously struggles to parent her correctly
Yes, they are cats not babies and thank god too. Babies are helpless so leaving them in a house with no one living there is disgusting, she must think so too or why did she feel the need to tell us all that she has a live in cat sitter. Hmmmm?

Mar 8, 2024
She’s a bad crank. Her voice and accent has completely changed from her Boutique job videos. Haaaaattteee the way she says bewee crop and another one is gorgeous. The way she says gorgeous makes me irrationally angry 😂😂

Mar 8, 2024
Over the 🌈
I wouldn't call knowing someone a couple of yrs a long time especially when you have barely seen each other in that time. She likes to make things out to be something they aren't. They are still basically strangers who have met up a couple of times but then to aimee they are friends for life now cause if this was a man she would have them moved in and been to the altar and all by now and on their 2nd wedding anniversary. She is very clingy and becomes attached to easily to everything and everyone. But it's all very fickle and fake. Dream holiday aimee? You should have told your face that and if it was a dream you'd have had a bit of skip in your step and been up and out of bed early because you just couldn't wait. But you weren't and you could have just laid In your pit for all you cared. Those cats deserve better and tbh at this point I hope they go find a home themselves because you just don't care about them now the novelty has all worn off. They must not be going out tonight maybe stephs really sick lookin at her now lol

Mar 8, 2024
Over the 🌈
She’s a bad crank. Her voice and accent has completely changed from her Boutique job videos. Haaaaattteee the way she says bewee crop and another one is gorgeous. The way she says gorgeous makes me irrationally angry 😂😂
Puts the K sound at the end of words that end with G aswell. She's a dick. Shocks me that she had private school education.

thelurker66

Feb 28, 2024
I feel like all her videos today have done is clap back at us and TL 🤣

“I know I’m lucky to take my daughter away”
“I haven’t left the cats alone”

Hi Aimee, seeing as your in the habit of answering questions at the moment can you tell me why you look like 🌝 in Steph’s video and 🙍🏼‍♀️ in yours? If you don’t use the obvious filters?

Thank chewww!! First sip of the day!! ❤️😂

TillyLou

Mar 9, 2024
Yes, they are cats not babies and thank god too. Babies are helpless so leaving them in a house with no one living there is disgusting, she must think so too or why did she feel the need to tell us all that she has a live in cat sitter. Hmmmm?

Well exactly, I’m sorry but who would move into someone’s house just to look after cats? It’s seems very far fetched. And if there was a live in cat sitter, why would her dad be going there and face timing with the baybeeeeze? Surely the cat sitter would be FaceTiming if she was so desperate to see them. She makes up the stest of lies and has no one to blame but herself for getting trolled. She couldn’t lie straight in bed

Kassi367

Mar 23, 2024
Bolton
she calls a cats babies but then calls her kid monkey … i have never heard her speak to her using anything loving or motherly like sweetheart darling princess you know all the names little girls like when they are young ( if you know what I mean ) its just weird

lexilou

Mar 9, 2024
I am not sticking up for Aimee here … but catteries aren’t better for cats. They’re far better staying in their own home. Catteries can be very stressful for them and they get no more interaction than they would someone coming to spend time with them 2 or 3 times a day in their own home.

I’ve got 4 and when we go on holiday my mum goes in a few times a day to watch them, we also have 2/3 blink cameras as well so I can make sure they’re eating and going to the toilet as they should be ie monitor for signs of stress.

When we went on our honeymoon a long long time ago we used a cattery and it was the size of a rabbit hutch and they got out of it twice a day to the larger enclosure. They’re probably better than this now but I felt hellish leaving my boy there for 2 weeks and vowed never again.

This is the advice given out my the likes of Jackson galaxy and the cat lady on tik tok but it’s like everything else, there is no right or wrong it’s just personal preference and what works for your family… and if that’s a cattery, cool - if it’s having a person who checks in also cool. It’s a you do you type thing.
And that's absolutely fine. It's the lies she tells. No one was there full time. Her dad stopped in. Which is fine. But don't lie

Status
Not open for further replies.