Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Status
Not open for further replies.

TillyLou

Mar 9, 2024
Trollsville Village in Trollerton
she calls a cats babies but then calls her kid monkey … i have never heard her speak to her using anything loving or motherly like sweetheart darling princess you know all the names little girls like when they are young ( if you know what I mean ) its just weird

Yeah I know what you mean. Even when she’s calling her monkey, or just talking to her in general, it sounds so forced and unnatural.
I’ve a habit of calling my girls sweetheart, sweetie, darling and their little nicknames for their actual name. They are my pride and joy and just all round lovely little girls. I think that’s why I pick up the insincerity of Aimee’s interactions with harper. There just doesn’t seem to be motherly love there. It’s more like she’s putting up with her because she has to

Apr 1, 2024
Ireland
You did what was right and don't owe anyone explanations. I do wish if they have something to ask or say they would make an account and come and ask rather than putting comments on there that looks like they are being bitchy. I'm sure they dont intend it to be that way but we can't comment there but they do have the option to comment here. I hope you're OK ♥️

I agree with this 100%.

lexilou

Mar 9, 2024
Faith no one is touchy. You said it all seemed bizarre so I explained when I contacted them etc.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240412_225324_Samsung Internet.jpg
    Screenshot_20240412_225324_Samsung Internet.jpg
    145.4 KB · Views: 229

Kassi367

Mar 23, 2024
Bolton
Also whilst I’m ranting on 🤣 what gives me absolute rage is these thick as feck followers who if they aren’t stalking her they are commenting saying omg you have done so amazing your so brave wtaf!! who are these people that that live amongst us!! I mean are you actually ok? The grown assed ugly f women took her kid on holiday NOT ALONE she didn’t save a life or walked the plank you stupid bastards!! these are the same idiots who ask her how she chops her cumbies and where she buys her s wipes from!! no
wonder she makes money out of the plebs!!

TillyLou

Mar 9, 2024
I am not sticking up for Aimee here … but catteries aren’t better for cats. They’re far better staying in their own home. Catteries can be very stressful for them and they get no more interaction than they would someone coming to spend time with them 2 or 3 times a day in their own home.

I’ve got 4 and when we go on holiday my mum goes in a few times a day to watch them, we also have 2/3 blink cameras as well so I can make sure they’re eating and going to the toilet as they should be ie monitor for signs of stress.

When we went on our honeymoon a long long time ago we used a cattery and it was the size of a rabbit hutch and they got out of it twice a day to the larger enclosure. They’re probably better than this now but I felt hellish leaving my boy there for 2 weeks and vowed never again.

This is the advice given out my the likes of Jackson galaxy and the cat lady on tik tok but it’s like everything else, there is no right or wrong it’s just personal preference and what works for your family… and if that’s a cattery, cool - if it’s having a person who checks in also cool. It’s a you do you type thing.

it depends on the cattery that you choose to look after your pets. When we go away our cats go in to a lovely cattery which looks very much like a home from home and they are absolutely fine when they are there. I’d be worried that if I left my cats for a week with just someone popping in morning and night to feed them that it would be more stressful on them. What if something happened to one of them while you were away. I’ve left mine for a 2 night break away with my mum and dad coming to feed them, but I feel that a week is too long.
Some may disagree, but knowing my cats, I’d feel happier knowing they are in a safe environment and been taking care of properly

Mar 7, 2024
Also whilst I’m ranting on 🤣 what gives me absolute rage is these thick as feck followers who if they aren’t stalking her they are commenting saying omg you have done so amazing your so brave wtaf!! who are these people that that live amongst us!! I mean are you actually ok? The grown assed ugly f women took her kid on holiday NOT ALONE she didn’t save a life or walked the plank you stupid bastards!! these are the same idiots who ask her how she chops her cumbies and where she buys her s wipes from!! no
wonder she makes money out of the plebs!!
I agree with you ! Being brave raking your own kids on holiday? What's brave about that ? What's brave is people risking there lives to save others ! Those two twats need their eyes opened !

TillyLou

Mar 9, 2024
Faith no one is touchy. You said it all seemed bizarre so I explained when I contacted them etc.

I think that because you have done something proactive, that for some reason some people don’t like it and struggle to believe someone is actually doing something about Aimee.
Personally, I feel that some people don’t like the fact that there’s now a place where other people can voice opinions, that there are people here who know Aimee etc
We all have the same feelings about her, neither here or TL is better than the other.
You did a good thing by contacting the RSPA. As did the others who contacted the school and SS. Nothing is bizarre

Kassi367

Mar 23, 2024
Bolton
I agree with you ! Being brave raking your own kids on holiday? What's brave about that ? What's brave is people risking there lives to save others ! Those two twats need their eyes opened !
Exactly! I was reading through some of the comments on her last video and they are nearly all praise and telling her how amazing she is! These aswell as the family are the enablers of this women! It’s beggars belief at how stupid people must be! the evidence and facts are there over and over again and yet they just don’t get it! how can any human especially a women think because you give your kid cucumber! sugar! takeaways! a phone and let her lounge about all weekend whilst you never take her out show bottles and bottles of booze thousands of takeaways and have man after man make you an amazing mother! Thank feck I am my kids mother and not any of them absolute stupid bastards that think that is acceptable! It’s horrifying when you think what certain people think is been a good parent these days! ( and I am far from perfect )

leonoraspink

Mar 12, 2024
edinburgh
it depends on the cattery that you choose to look after your pets. When we go away our cats go in to a lovely cattery which looks very much like a home from home and they are absolutely fine when they are there. I’d be worried that if I left my cats for a week with just someone popping in morning and night to feed them that it would be more stressful on them. What if something happened to one of them while you were away. I’ve left mine for a 2 night break away with my mum and dad coming to feed them, but I feel that a week is too long.
Some may disagree, but knowing my cats, I’d feel happier knowing they are in a safe environment and been taking care of properly
Yeh definitely it’s not a one shoe fits all scenario definitely, some families prefer catteries and others prefer home and I think as long as a plan is in place for their welfare there is no issue.

I think we can all agree that Aimee probably hasn’t thought about the cats welfare and has someone going in to fill the bowls up only!

She’s already said they started peeing on her washing basket etc which is what I think prompted the shove to outside. She likely hasn’t got enough trays for them all and not scooping out as often as needed.

Tit pet owner and tit mother.

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
I feel like all her videos today have done is clap back at us and TL 🤣

“I know I’m lucky to take my daughter away”
“I haven’t left the cats alone”

Hi Aimee, seeing as your in the habit of answering questions at the moment can you tell me why you look like 🌝 in Steph’s video and 🙍🏼‍♀️ in yours? If you don’t use the obvious filters?

Thank chewww!! First sip of the day!! ❤️😂
They are, starting with 3 pieces of fruit at breakfast that will have been stuffed in her bag then chucked away.
She doesn’t realise that we can spot her clap backs because she’s so bloody obvious but thinks she is being really subtle.
What I worry about is what else has she told massive whoppers about? She lies as easily as breathing so now once you suss her out, it’s impossible to believe anything she says. She’s earning from telling lies. Everything she does is to earn from TT and all the “you’re so brave” se in the comments.
She’d be a brilliant case study for personality disorders.

thelurker66

Feb 28, 2024
They are, starting with 3 pieces of fruit at breakfast that will have been stuffed in her bag then chucked away.
She doesn’t realise that we can spot her clap backs because she’s so bloody obvious but thinks she is being really subtle.
What I worry about is what else has she told massive whoppers about? She lies as easily as breathing so now once you suss her out, it’s impossible to believe anything she says. She’s earning from telling lies. Everything she does is to earn from TT and all the “you’re so brave” se in the comments.

It’s like people think she should get a pride of Britain award just for taking her kid on holiday🤣

TillyLou

Mar 9, 2024

I had the exact same thought about the fruit 😂 it was just for decoration to show everyone that they are having a bit of health in their diet. They 100% got binned

Jun 7, 2023
I think that because you have done something proactive, that for some reason some people don’t like it and struggle to believe someone is actually doing something about Aimee.
Personally, I feel that some people don’t like the fact that there’s now a place where other people can voice opinions, that there are people here who know Aimee etc
We all have the same feelings about her, neither here or TL is better than the other.
You did a good thing by contacting the RSPA. As did the others who contacted the school and SS. Nothing is bizarre
I’ve not seen anywhere that anyone cares there’s another place to voice opinions? If I’m honest here, I don’t know why people from here bother reading on TL if they’re going to take everything to heart. I’ve honestly seen nothing on there that has come from a place of malice (and I’ve been on that thread years, you get to know people in a weird sort of way). People from all corners are allowed an opinion but this isn’t the first time a tattler has been ‘called out’ for a simple comment

TillyLou

Mar 9, 2024
I’ve not seen anywhere that anyone cares there’s another place to voice opinions? If I’m honest here, I don’t know why people from here bother reading on TL if they’re going to take everything to heart. I’ve honestly seen nothing on there that has come from a place of malice (and I’ve been on that thread years, you get to know people in a weird sort of way). People from all corners are allowed an opinion but this isn’t the first time a tattler has been ‘called out’ for a simple comment

It’s just from seeing some of the comments and screen shots in the past about things that have been posted on there/here.
I don’t read TL anymore because there is just so many posts going on and it’s hard to keep track.

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
It’s like people think she should get a pride of Britain award just for taking her kid on holiday🤣
I know!
She must have thought… if I say I have crippling anxiety and can’t do X Y and Z… when I do X Y and Z i can get praise basically just for doing the ordinary tasks every one has to do. The more praise, the more likes = more earnings from TT.
She’s just a fraud like Naidoo. Must have learned a lot from him.

Has she got any qualifications in anything? She just strikes me as not that bright, she’s just able to copy a proven method to earn and con from people who follow her.

It’s utter madness. In a world where children are dying in war zones, families are struggling to cope with the cost of living and then there is Aimeh, reckless spending, reckless eating and constantly moaning. She is a very mixed up and badly advised individual with an immature view of the world. This will end soon enough and she’ll be on to the next money making scam. I’m happy to wait and watch until then 🤯🤡🤭

Status
Not open for further replies.