Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 8, 2024
I wouldn’t be happy if I reported someone for something as serious as the DVLA situation, only for employees of that business to be contacting said person to advise them on how to fill in the forms related to the report. In fact, if I was @itsmejo i think I would be raising a formal complaint towards the DVLA. That is beyond shocking! According to Aimee, they allegedly have employees who are helping people potentially twist the truth or bend the rules, or help her to get the decision regarding her license to go in her favour. Disgusting!!!!!!

Mar 8, 2024
Same but different, we haven't seen a jacket spud or Hs favorite veg covered in butter in a while 🤔
I hate to say it but you’ve put me so in the mood for jacket spud covered in beans and cheese and micro buttery veg 😂😂 (it’s not something we have where I live) but now I’m back home in UK, it’s acceptable? Maybe 🫣

Mar 7, 2024
Under the Troll bridge
See I think Leelee that’s smells of wee-wee is either Olga the catpiissy swamp pig herself or it could her old mucker chinasaurus, the one it goes out with to prove she has real friends. Just don’t engage with it, I think it’s over here to try & suss out who Jo is so daddy pegory can get one of his funny handshake cronies to send a strongly worded letter to scare our Jo off.

Swamp pig and Chinasauras sounds like a kids cartoon 🤭

Birkhillbike

Mar 8, 2024
He also told her he had the snip so she can’t be pregnant and she used fake pregnancy tests to trick him. She has also done the fake tests with another of her exes just after she split from H dad.
With what’s been said from woeisme I think D2 has taken the legal route and she did harass his children which is the reason she is not allowed to take H for swimming lessons & flash gash Gigi has to take her. If nothing legal was in place Catpiss would definitely be there. There is a wiki timeline on her TL thread too if that helps
Flash Gash Gigi 🤣🤣🤣 I am howling thank god I am not on a teams meeting

RainbowBright

Mar 8, 2024
I wouldn’t be happy if I reported someone for something as serious as the DVLA situation, only for employees of that business to be contacting said person to advise them on how to fill in the forms related to the report. In fact, if I was @itsmejo i think I would be raising a formal complaint towards the DVLA. That is beyond shocking! According to Aimee, they allegedly have employees who are helping people potentially twist the truth or bend the rules, or help her to get the decision regarding her license to go in her favour. Disgusting!!!!!!
I agree Jo. Don’t want to give you more to do but do think this is necessary ❤️

I’m going to do it if she does a clap back about any of my reports.

lexilou

Mar 9, 2024
The doctors can't call about any health conditions cause she made them all up! She reminds me of the mother out the movie misery!

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240415_143726_TikTok.jpg
    Screenshot_20240415_143726_TikTok.jpg
    115.2 KB · Views: 227
Mar 8, 2024
@itsmejo please can you confirm which videos you sent the DVLA? I’m just wondering what video evidence they have received and how she’s gonna try to wriggle out of this one 😂 Thank you ☺️ x
@itsmejo
The DVLA need to be shown this too from today babes government agency staff should not be getting involved in her case

Attachments

• IMG_4923.jpeg
    IMG_4923.jpeg
    311.4 KB · Views: 203
Status
Not open for further replies.