Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 12, 2024
Midlands
Such a beautiful day in Birkdale Southport today she could actually go to ainsdale beach for a fresh air stroll.
I’m going at 11am walk my pets with hubby and friends so if you want to know who I am Catpiss I will be in this car.
Be prepared to be photographed in the wild and told a few home truths too and I’m sure I will smell you before I see you 🤣🤣
You never know I might even secretly record our conversation (if you have the sweaty balls to approach me 🤣)so your vultures hear the real nasty, vindictive, violent t you are 🖕🖕
Better not smell of alcohol either as I will ring the po-po on you 🚔👮‍♂️👮‍♀️👮🚓🚨🥂

*IN NO WAY AM I THREATENING YOU AND NO AGGRESSIVE SHOUTING FROM ME EITHER (got to think of your fake ptsd)
I just know I’m doing your head in big time as you really can’t remember me can you 🤣
Beautiful car 😍😍😍 my dream.

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
And mind when she was all giddy about d2 doing the garden. LYSM
She could do all sorts to her garden to make it gorgeous for the summer. A nice Pergola, comfy corner seating, fairy lights, some gorgeous plants in pots. She’s got the cash, if she stopped buying s she doesn’t need she could have all that done up lovely in a few weeks. She doesn’t need to wait for the next mista D to do it for her

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
This account on IG is fabulous, she could easily achieve this gorgeous look in her garden. I’ve got so many ideas from her.

Attachments

• IMG_4862.jpeg
    IMG_4862.jpeg
    189.6 KB · Views: 129
  • IMG_4859.jpeg
    IMG_4859.jpeg
    368.1 KB · Views: 126
Mar 12, 2024
Midlands
😲 she looks like s, I was blocked a long time ago, and cba to use a burner. So I try and catch up here, and read tl.
But she looks fing terrible, her hands and fingers, do her lips look blue or has she had some filler. She needs to sort her fkn life out fast.
Same for me, I only see what’s on here and TL

Mar 10, 2024
cardiff
The last two weeks has been the most unkempt Aimee has ever looked. Now normally I would feel for someone who is letting themselves go like this. However there are exceptions and Aimee is one. Self reflection is a good tool, Aimee use some self reflection on yourself and go back to your gym era. You seemed to have a little bit of something about you, now you have nothing.
You are the poster girl for anyone not to be a content creator - well an online food taste tester anyway.

Truthteller

Mar 9, 2024
Oban
@itsmejo You are so full of se!

In some posts you say she will 💩 herself when she sees you. In other posts she won't recognise you or know who you are 🙉

Anyone can have her as a friend on Facebook and say they worked in the uncles care home (I'm guessing it would be common knowledge in Southport about it) where are the real receipts?

Sure everyone can tell me to do off on this site but she's just as full of bullshit as Aimee, get some real proof, you only want to believe she knows her to add abit more excitement to your sad lonely days.

Really safeguarding yourself and your 'hubby' aswell showing a pic of your 'car' and where you will be located. 🥰

In some posts you say she will 💩 herself when she sees you. In other posts she won't recognise you or know who you are 🙉

Anyone can have her as a friend on Facebook and say they worked in the uncles care home (I'm guessing it would be common knowledge in Southport about it) where are the real receipts?

Sure everyone can tell me to do off on this site but she's just as full of bullshit as Aimee, get some real proof, you only want to believe she knows her to add abit more excitement to your sad lonely days.

Really safeguarding yourself and your 'hubby' aswell showing a pic of your 'car' and where you will be located. 🥰

IMG_2450.jpeg
IMG_2450.jpeg

Oh good lord will you bore off please. Why do you need to defend someone who wouldn’t piss on you if you were on fire. Take the blinkers off and see reality, brown nosers really as so bizarre with no thought of their own.

Status
Not open for further replies.