Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 8, 2024
There’s a screenshot of it saying Liverpool somewhere I’m sure someone will post it! 🤣🤣 so we are not lying 🤥
It was Lava who’s said Liverpool, I posted it the other day

Attachments

• IMG_2683.jpeg
    IMG_2683.jpeg
    143 KB · Views: 250

itsmedvlajo

Mar 12, 2024
Costa del Southport
Beautiful car 😍😍😍 my dream.
You have great taste and know you know about cars and specs . Was looking at an overfinch or Kahn at first but they never sounded as good as the SVR.
Hubby really hates it as he says they are just overpriced but my ultimate dream car is Eleanor '67 Ford Mustang Shelby GT 500 from the film gone in 60 seconds ❤️
I’d have to win the lottery to ever be able to afford one though 🤣

itsmedvlajo

Mar 12, 2024
Costa del Southport
She could do all sorts to her garden to make it gorgeous for the summer. A nice Pergola, comfy corner seating, fairy lights, some gorgeous plants in pots. She’s got the cash, if she stopped buying s she doesn’t need she could have all that done up lovely in a few weeks. She doesn’t need to wait for the next mista D to do it for her
You know who I am don’t you as you’ve just described my garden 🤣🤣🤣
You’ve been stalking me from the beach this morning and I’m going to have to get my case officer on this as it’s a safeguarding issue 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
I am only joking you stalking me btw 🤣🙈

itsmedvlajo

Mar 12, 2024
Costa del Southport
My profile has never said Liverpool either. I made Bradford up when I joined so you do have lots in common with Aimee with your own lies 🥰
FACT t FACE I NEVER SAID OR MENTIONED LIVERPOOL AT ALL SO GO TAKE YOUR fIN UGLY SMELLY t FOR A WASH AMIEEEEEEEEEEE WHILST DROWNING YOUR MISERABLE SAD LIFE SORROWS INTO THE BOTTLES OF KYLIE ALREADY OPENED 🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕
LEARN TO fIN READ TOO BEFORE YOU TRY AND THROW A TEMPER TANTRUM HERE BECAUSE WE ARE GROWN ASS ADULTS WHO WONT STAND FOR IT AND CANT STAND YOU !!!!
GROW THE do UP AND GASH FLASH MUMMY SHOULD Have fIN SWOLLOWED YOU.
NOW IM OFF TO PREPARE MY REAL HUBBY HIS NUTRITIONAL TEA BECAUSE UNLIKE YOU I fIN HAVE ONE 🤣
IM GLAD IVE RUINED YOU DAY b

pussycatchat

Mar 9, 2024
Aww bless her, done do all today but have a cry then set up the phone and ring light and pressed record to do a video about the holiday, have u seen the comments 😂😂😂😂 "have u been crying Aimee, you look sad" and "are u ok Aimee"? do OFF, SHE DESERVE TO BE CRYING AND sTING HERSELF!! DIRTY SWEATY SELFISH t! Be on the piss again later straight after she's dished up her se

lexilou

Mar 9, 2024
Do they not sit back and think why she gets so much s? Loads of creators have threads about them and none move as fast as aimees, on here or TL. Can they not see the bigger picture that maybe aimmee with her lies, cocky attitude, s parenting, sense of grandeur, is actually the ptoblem

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240417_165843_TikTok.jpg
    Screenshot_20240417_165843_TikTok.jpg
    111.9 KB · Views: 240
Status
Not open for further replies.